Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help to accelerate my transaction 48 hrs  (Read 946 times)
AYMOH (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:35:03 PM

Hello all

I tried to use viabtc accelerator but it say transaction does not exist
could any one please help me to confirm it please.
https://blockchain.info/tx/dd41c1fda8f1fb73952c54c324571fdfb7b39787859f4aba07a025d2e839f89d
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4680

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:37:32 PM

Transaction fee is too small.  This transaction may take a VERY long time to confirm.

Transaction paid a fee of 0.00000038 BTC per byte.
Fast confirmation requires a fee of approximately 0.00000180 BTC per byte.

Accelerator has already forgotten your transaction.  You can re-braodcast the transaction in hopes that accelerator will be reminded, and then try acceleration again.

If you sent this transaction, then please make an effort to pay an appropriate fee in the future.  If your wallet allows you to set a fee, then make sure you set an appropriate fee. If your wallet does not let you set a fee, then make sure you choose to use a wallet that sets an appropriate fee for you.  Stop using wallets that automatically set insufficient fees.

If you are the recipient of this transaction, then please let the sender know that they are creating bitcoin transactions with insufficient transaction fees.  You may want to consider NOT engaging in transactions with that person or business until they learn enough about bitcoins to create reasonable transactions.
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:21:04 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 06:39:29 PM by HI-TEC99

Accelerator has already forgotten your transaction.  You can re-braodcast the transaction in hopes that accelerator will be reminded, and then try acceleration again.

I tried rebroadcasting his transaction through every service I can think of, but the transaction accelerator still said it doesn't exist. The blocktrail explorer fee information says the fee contains dust, maybe the viabtc node is configured to ignore such transactions. The accelerator worked for most of the other transactions I submitted.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/dd41c1fda8f1fb73952c54c324571fdfb7b39787859f4aba07a025d2e839f89d

AYMOH (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:47:52 AM

I tried rebroadcasting his transaction through every service I can think of, but the transaction accelerator still said it doesn't exist. The blocktrail explorer fee information says the fee contains dust, maybe the viabtc node is configured to ignore such transactions. The accelerator worked for most of the other transactions I submitted.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/dd41c1fda8f1fb73952c54c324571fdfb7b39787859f4aba07a025d2e839f89d

https://s14.postimg.org/8213l7hoh/image.png

I am the sender and it is the first time to understand the importance of the fee and how it accelerate the confirmations especially on heavy load on blockchain.

Transaction fee is too small.  This transaction may take a VERY long time to confirm.

Transaction paid a fee of 0.00000038 BTC per byte.
Fast confirmation requires a fee of approximately 0.00000180 BTC per byte.

Accelerator has already forgotten your transaction.  You can re-braodcast the transaction in hopes that accelerator will be reminded, and then try acceleration again.

If you sent this transaction, then please make an effort to pay an appropriate fee in the future.  If your wallet allows you to set a fee, then make sure you set an appropriate fee. If your wallet does not let you set a fee, then make sure you choose to use a wallet that sets an appropriate fee for you.  Stop using wallets that automatically set insufficient fees.

If you are the recipient of this transaction, then please let the sender know that they are creating bitcoin transactions with insufficient transaction fees.  You may want to consider NOT engaging in transactions with that person or business until they learn enough about bitcoins to create reasonable transactions.

I am sending it from my jaxx wallet "which changes some other crypto curruncies into bitcoin" to somw website which still waiting the payment confirmation, So I do not know where the dust come from of what does it means!!
 What can I now ?? waiting the load to be decreased or ask someone to add it manually on his pool ?? or if there another solution
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:19:01 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 11:51:50 AM by HI-TEC99

I am sending it from my jaxx wallet "which changes some other crypto curruncies into bitcoin" to somw website which still waiting the payment confirmation, So I do not know where the dust come from of what does it means!!
 What can I now ?? waiting the load to be decreased or ask someone to add it manually on his pool ?? or if there another solution

You could wait a long time until the network forgets about your transaction, or you could try sending a pm to either Quickseller or macbook-air. Both of them have access to big mining pools, and either of them could include your transaction in the next block their pool mines. However they might charge some money to include it.

Another option you might try is creating and broadcasting a Replace-By-Fee (RBF) double spend transaction, Not all wallets can create a Replace-By-Fee (RBF) double spend transaction, and I don't know if your Jaxx wallet can create them as I am not familiar with it. Replace-By-Fee (RBF) double spend transactions and other options are explained in this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802212.0

A tool and instructions for making a Replace-By-Fee (RBF) double spend transaction are available at this link. Achow101 made the tool, he's a bitcointalk staff member and one of the moderators of this board, so he's trustworthy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1506632.0

You need to control the sending address's private key to create a Replace-By-Fee (RBF) double spend transaction. This quote from the jaxx website says you control its keys, so it might be possible to create a Replace-By-Fee (RBF) double spend transaction using a jaxx wallet. However I'm not familiar with jaxx so I can't be sure.

All keys are created on your local device and never sent to any servers. This means you have full control of your wallet and Jaxx neither holds nor has access to
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: