Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram groups for Bitcoin  (Read 5959 times)
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

I am using Telegram more now
I think it 's the most popular in crypto field
I am open to any suggestion to set up the BTC Group.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

It seems that very few communities use Bitcoin for payment media and discuss the brilliant concept of bitcoin to be accepted in the society, store and merchant. so it's very difficult to find a telegram group that discusses the development and use of bitcoin. If you find it, please tell me.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

That's a very good Idea to been among the bitcoin telegram group, because I have been on the other alt-coin telegram group, serious discussing the way forward of the project, and also encourage when to invest on.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:17:14 PM

Would love to speak to some of yall when it comes to speaking about current bitcoin news and all things bitcoin so I'd like to know if anyone knows about a group on Telegram that is used for Bitcoin?

I've seen many groups which are used for altcoin trader, whale trading, and so on but am yet to find a group on just bitcoin but I would guess it's out their.

Thanks!

You can see many telegram channel that talks about bitcoin and aside from bitcoin you can see trading channel and signal channel that will help and inform you what coin will be good to trade. You can also some telegram channel in this group and its free to join.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:11:37 PM

It will be really nice to join such groups, because it will also helpful in getting new update as a cryptocurrency trader. Although I have not seen any of the telegram group. If anyone have such group please do share with us here.
Right, joining here in telegram is one big help for me to get news and articles about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, there you will see what happen on bitcoin value if it's gain or not and  you can join here free.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:18:50 PM

Yes of course it needed.good planning for everyone even new Bitcoin members also.every new members will keep help Bitcoin knowledge in telegram group. for right help invest plans,trading ability,more and currency news help us this group.im interesting about this and if you will create group then invite me for us.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:21:43 PM

I wouldn't join a telegram group if I'm looking for news. I can visit easily crypto news websites such as

Funny considering those sites have official telegram groups for you to get the same news, without having to open a browser.
Within Telegram itself all you have to do is use search for finding groups or news you want delivered. So, kinda like RSS next generation.
Indeed Telegram has two types of groups: Read only for things like news, and discussion groups. There are also bots, LOTS of bots, many are free open source... Like the rest of internet, Telegram has lots of good and bad, you have to discern what is worth your time and what is not. I like how many exchanges and asic miner companies have official groups in there, but there are also scammers trying to impersonate official support. Of course ICOs and altcoins have heavy presence as well.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Den2018

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:23:23 PM

I only sit in the most famous ones who occupy the top of the sources, I would trust them, and there are a lot of these groups.
Kevin43
Copper Member

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:40:29 PM

There are some telegram groups which is filled by scammers they will do scam in the name of conversion or exchange so avoid of this types of scams 
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:51:16 PM

There are some telegram groups which is filled by scammers they will do scam in the name of conversion or exchange so avoid of this types of scams 

And phishers pretending to be official support from big main channels (ie. Binance, Bitmain). They are lurking waiting for people in trouble and then PM them trying to "Help" when you post a genuine issue in the main channel. Its usually safe to simply ignore all PMs, like on IRC, discuss your troubles in the public channel, and never give away logins/passwords.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:01:43 PM

It seems that very few communities use Bitcoin for payment media and discuss the brilliant concept of bitcoin to be accepted in the society, store and merchant. so it's very difficult to find a telegram group that discusses the development and use of bitcoin. If you find it, please tell me.
I agree. I have telegram but no group about bitcoin. Telegram has been used mostly of the altcoin projects. There are some bot but not discussing about bitcoin. Let me know if you find one that really talks about bitcoin because that would be helpful to be on trend and learn about the change in bitcoin.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:09:33 PM

It seems that I haven't found the existence special bitcoin telegram group, if altcoin there may be many, but that's ico group just brings together dev investors and bounty hunters, even though there are only local groups like in my country but it's also the crypto community, so in the group the broad discussion is not only about bitcoin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:48:34 PM

There are a lot of bitcoin related groups that you can find in telegram. Just use the search option and type bitcoin and you will the related groups in there.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:55:30 PM

There are lots of Bitcoin telegram groups and I have joined one of them but not only in telegram because some groups are in discord and the community there is good I think than telegram.
gloriam5

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:01:22 PM

for bitcoin there are most of all groups, do a search in google, top groups.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:07:14 PM

Why would telegram groups need to talk about biitcoin while the whole internet world tackling this almost everyday in most search on the google there are so many answers we can find thats why telegram group admins choose altcoins instead of bitcoin though there are some that uses bitcoin at the same time altcoins in their daily conversations
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:59:49 PM

That's a very good Idea to been among the bitcoin telegram group, because I have been on the other alt-coin telegram group, serious discussing the way forward of the project, and also encourage when to invest on.
I have participated in many telegram groups and the contents are scam and scam and for me it is not suitable for me and thanks
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:16:04 PM

I am using Telegram more now
I think it 's the most popular in crypto field
I am open to any suggestion to set up the BTC Group.

Telegram groups are now a lot of scams and a lot of links go wrong and I think now the danger of telegram being a scam link is that I hope be careful
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:53:30 PM

Just be careful when joining those groups. You might be scammers lurks around on those telegram groups. And also be careful when following their advice. They might try to rip you off. Those pump and dump groups are not for everyone. Those who are not smart enough to know when to exit suffers the loss. And only those leaders of the group make the profit, while others suffer huge loss.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:29:57 PM

Do you mean a special group that only talks about bitcoin?
Lots of groups discuss bitcoin, but rarely do people only discuss bitcoin every day, on average they only use groups to see news about crypto developments including altcoins,

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀