Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram groups for Bitcoin  (Read 5961 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 12:12:01 AM

To this day i have never found a telegram group that is specifically about bitcoin, and i am not surprised about it, because bitcoin is already famous and i'm sure many people understand about bitcoin in general
But I am also sure that because when discussing altcoin or trading, usually indirectly we will all discuss bitcoin, which includes price, chart conditions or bitcoin market conditions, so in my opinion there is no need to create a special telegram group that talks about bitcoin.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 09:17:26 AM

To this day i have never found a telegram group that is specifically about bitcoin, and i am not surprised about it, because bitcoin is already famous and i'm sure many people understand about bitcoin in general
But I am also sure that because when discussing altcoin or trading, usually indirectly we will all discuss bitcoin, which includes price, chart conditions or bitcoin market conditions, so in my opinion there is no need to create a special telegram group that talks about bitcoin.
There are no such bitcoin telegram groups because it is being discussed in some crypto telegram groups about the latest news and updates about bitcoin's price. I don't usually trust some telegram groups because some just unexpectedly invite you to increase the numbers of members to make their group look legitimate and why we need telegram groups if we can feely ask other members here in this forum about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 11:34:23 AM

I would like a group with information about Bitcoin. Often I look for prices, charts, opinions in various sources so I find it tedious. I have seen that Coinmarketcap has a live chat for some coins but not for Bitcoin and other coins. Perhaps it is the same community that demands ant creates the chats. Well there is a demand raised by us Who dares to create this super chat for Bitcoin?

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 11:55:02 AM

I would like a group with information about Bitcoin. Often I look for prices, charts, opinions in various sources so I find it tedious. I have seen that Coinmarketcap has a live chat for some coins but not for Bitcoin and other coins. Perhaps it is the same community that demands ant creates the chats. Well there is a demand raised by us Who dares to create this super chat for Bitcoin?
You can join for the live discussion of Coinmarketcap via telegram group,(https://t.me/CoinMarketCap). There are discussions there about exchange and the market movement but it doesn't mean it gives the accurate result of trading and not only exclusive for bitcoin it is generally talking in all crypto.

Bitcoin doesn't need a telegram group to discuss, because I guess it wont help to bitcoin and maybe it will abuse and advertise other projects. Bitcoin is decentralized and based on the demand and supply in order to move the price, social media discussion isn't needed but a forum like this which is good to discuss bitcoin and blockchain is a good place to go.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 01:23:07 PM

There are no such bitcoin telegram groups because it is being discussed in some crypto telegram groups about the latest news and updates about bitcoin's price. I don't usually trust some telegram groups because some just unexpectedly invite you to increase the numbers of members to make their group look legitimate and why we need telegram groups if we can feely ask other members here in this forum about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

There are few but sometimes the information you get is not accurate that's why I'd rather prefer to lurk here since there are so many information posted and given by the users compare on telegram where hyping and scamming is so rampant.

You can join for the live discussion of Coinmarketcap via telegram group,(https://t.me/CoinMarketCap). There are discussions there about exchange and the market movement but it doesn't mean it gives the accurate result of trading and not only exclusive for bitcoin it is generally talking in all crypto.

I don't like to join on any crypto telegram groups but will try to watch the discussion given on cmc channel and let see if they will give a good discussion there

Anyways thank you for the link.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███