Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone interested in this piece of history? Block Erupter  (Read 242 times)
mettalmag (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:51:51 PM

Is anyone interested in this 333Mh/s usb block erupter ?
I found them while ago when I was cleaning up and I'm willing to keep one for myself and sell another, you can choose the color.
I don't think you want to mine with it but as an artifact it's a great gift for yourself I guess.
Name the price
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:56:51 PM

Lol yeah they're pretty useless to mine (lottery mining would be your only option). That's pretty cool to see though. These were way before my time. How much are you looking to sell them for? Where are you located?
mettalmag (OP)
Legendary

≡v≡

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:00:23 AM

Lol yeah they're pretty useless to mine (lottery mining would be your only option). That's pretty cool to see though. These were way before my time. How much are you looking to sell them for? Where are you located?
I'm located in Georgia, Tbilisi and willing to send them first no escrow is needed I guess for trusted members. And the price I have no idea I just looked up them on ebay/amazon and They are selling them for 20-23$ and auctions on ebay were still going  Grin so maybe 15$
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:02:34 AM

Too bad you live so far away,I'd be happy to buy one of these if it weren't for the (probably) expensive shipping price. GLWS though, great little display units! I remember buying one of these in early 2015 and making a few pennies a day with em. Back then I got a few for around five bucks each, times have changed...
mettalmag (OP)
Legendary

≡v≡

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:16:57 AM

Too bad you live so far away,I'd be happy to buy one of these if it weren't for the (probably) expensive shipping price. GLWS though, great little display units! I remember buying one of these in early 2015 and making a few pennies a day with em. Back then I got a few for around five bucks each, times have changed...

as far as I remember they are back from 2013 and I just looked up postage prices and regular mail is for about 10$ and EMS is 30$ shipping to US, it's sad. How much are you willing to pay without postage ?
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:51:52 AM

as far as I remember they are back from 2013 and I just looked up postage prices and regular mail is for about 10$ and EMS is 30$ shipping to US, it's sad. How much are you willing to pay without postage ?
10 bucks. It's nice, but i've already got one so it's not too big of a deal to me. I can get them for 20 on eBay, so it might seem like a pretty shitty price to you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: