Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: deepbit losing payments? be careful!!  (Read 1155 times)
craqerjaq (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 08:37:40 PM

I lost my last payout from deepbit...anyone else having this issue?  I can see it in my list of payouts but when I click the link it just says "No such transaction" and I'm kinda pissed.  Now that this forum has restricted private messages I can't even contact the damn owner about this issue.  be careful when using deepbit...seems like it's screwing people out of BTC now...
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
[Tycho]

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2011, 12:27:05 AM

I lost my last payout from deepbit...anyone else having this issue?  I can see it in my list of payouts but when I click the link it just says "No such transaction" and I'm kinda pissed.  Now that this forum has restricted private messages I can't even contact the damn owner about this issue.  be careful when using deepbit...seems like it's screwing people out of BTC now...
Every time when you request a payment on the site, you see a special help page that tells that sometimes transactions can take more time to be confirmed, why you can see "no such transactions" and what can be other reasons for not seeing the payment.

If you see your transaction on the payments page, it will be delivered. At this moment I don't know about any case when it was lost.
Also you can check http://bitcoincharts.com/bitcoin to see if your transaction is still in the queue.

1) If blockexplorer says "No such transaction" it means that this transaction was not yet included in some block. Usually this takes ~20 minutes, but sometimes can be delayed by a few hours.
2) If it's included, but you don't see it in your wallet, then may be your client doesn't contains the entire blockchain yet (check the blocks number in the status bar of your client).

Welcome to my bitcoin mining pool: https://deepbit.net - Both payment schemes (including PPS), instant payout, no invalid blocks !
ICBIT Trading platform : USD/BTC futures trading, Bitcoin difficulty futures (NEW!). Third year in bitcoin business.
Slab Squathrust

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 12:37:47 AM

I got a payment this morning, no issues.  It takes a few minutes.  The first time can be quite nerve racking (not just for bitcoin payments lol)   Have you checked out blockexplorer.com using your address?  Before I make a payout I always check the payout address for consistency. 
pippipcheerio

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 12:41:04 AM

It doesn't take that long after confirmations.
k00p4tr00p4

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 12:45:57 AM

I had exactly the same issue today and I got really worried too, but you need not to worry.
Some transactions take more time (few hours in my case). However, it will be paid, just be patient.
Kax0

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 01:09:27 AM

The payment WILL arrive, once i had to wait about 16 hours.. Embarrassed
k00p4tr00p4

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 01:12:47 AM

The payment WILL arrive, once i had to wait about 16 hours.. Embarrassed
LOL! XD
I had to wait "only" 6 hours.
ninjapug

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 01:25:40 AM

5 hours but i panicked before that
craqerjaq (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 03:04:46 AM

well it took half a day but it finally came...never saw it take that long before...usually always instant...thanks though
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: