Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 24/7 Tech support for growing or any other cannabis questions.  (Read 133 times)
Chewyy (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:59:25 AM

I am offering a service which is donations only , I have many years experience growing cannabis from working at a L.A. dispensary , large scale to small closet grows to outdoor. Anything you would like to know from hydro to soil to soil-less mediums , bug control, organic methods, you name it I can lead you to the way to success! Wondering which seed company's too trust?What nutrients to run? Sick of all of the random miss-information on the net and want to stop "trying to figure it out?" If you are a total beginner or just need some advice on certain issues I can help identify and solve problems from pictures or just good descriptions.I am currently out of a job and looking to teach people and help out.

I accept most any currency just let me know what you would like to donate. (Pot coin recommended)

BTC Wallet : 19nEQcSwMXfdYrDFwyqdV14utGWTmTX57x

Pot Wallet : PX17gfaMWRfyWqXSDoamaJZuVY8fsAW85q

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: