Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Media  (Read 2786 times)
jems (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:53:34 PM

Please tell me the good effects and bad effects of social media need to my assignment thank you Smiley
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:36:29 AM

I can tell you two good and bad effects.
Good Effects:
1. Infornation - It does help people gather information based on the these social media. Informations from once you knew and sometimes talk to the, in short they are making people closer to each other.
2. Government - It helps the government by spreading the news of a certain law or new subects about government, people participate in a idea gathering when needed by the government. They can also judge the performance and what is happening in the government.

Bad Effects:
1. Information - Saying that it gives informations, stalkers originated from them. They want to know something from a person they do not know. This cases are very popular these days.
2. Government - Social media is a powerful way to make an official government a murderer or a criminal. Someone can post or tell anybody that Senator A kill someone and there will be a rumor until everybody is confuconfusionbout the matter.

Social Media indeed is a powerful tool these days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:35:44 AM

is good affect about social media
you can incraese youre income, you can use social media to youre bussines, promotion youre online store,find traffic youre site, buzer and more
kiddy123

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:26:30 PM

Good Effect:
      . You can follow the famous people, pages about newspaper,magazine, movies
      . Gather information and study the foreign languages from groups.

Bad Effect:
      . No pay attention when working.
      . No have time to join activities outside

jems (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:14:24 PM

Thanks Smiley
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:36:37 PM

i can't really think of many positive effects so i'll concentrate on the bad, it allows the companies you're using to build an insanely detailed file about you that they can take away and use in any way they want.

you're opening a door into your mind and they're taking what they want. like so many other things it starts off harmless enough but we're already seeing things like companies wanting to see your profiles when you apply for a job and border guards too. the stuff that should remain private is gonna bleed over into every area of your life and affect it.

and here is the endgame - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-surveillance-big-data-score-censorship-a7375221.html

Sat1991

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

..... Make a better world for cryptocurrency .....

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:44:44 AM

Social Media
Good effects
It gives us information that can benefits to us
It gives us news to make us alert what happening around the world
Bad effects
It gives thing sometimes create bad scenario to us means that ruins a life of others.

..... Make a better world for cryptocurrency .....
moonlight

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:24:09 AM

Positive Effects of Social Media

1. Social networks help the businesses in a variety of ways. Traditional marketing mediums such as the radio, TV commercials and print ads are completely obsolete now and demand for thousands of dollars. However, with social media the businesses can connect with their targeted customers for free, the only cost is energy and time. Through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other social site you can lower your marketing cost to a significant level.

2. The increasing popularity of social sites like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, social networks has gained attention as the most viable communication choice for the bloggers, article writers and content creators.

3. These social networking sites have opened the opportunity for all the writers and bloggers to connect with their tech savvy clients to share your expertise and articles. Your audience will further share your articles, blog or expertise in their social circle which further enhance your networks of the followers.

4. Social networks have removed all the communication and interaction barriers, and now one can communicate his/her perception and thoughts over a variety of topics. Students and experts are able to share and communicate with like-minded people and can ask for the input and opinion on a particular topic.

5. Another positive impact of social networking sites is to unite people on a huge platform for the achievement of some specific objective. This is very important to bring the positive change in society.

Negative Effects of Social Media

1. One of the negative effect of social media or network is it leads to addiction. Spending countless hours on the social sites can divert the focus and attention from a particular task. It lowers the motivational level of the people, especially of the teenagers and students. They mainly rely on technology and the internet instead of learning the practical knowledge and expertise of the everyday life.

2. Kids can be greatly affected by these social networking sites if they are allowed to use them. The reason is that sometimes people share photos on social media that contains violence and sex, which can damage the behavior of kids and teenagers. It put the negative impact on overall society as these kids and teenagers involve themselves in crime related activities.

3. Another downside of the social media is that the user shares too much information which may pose threats to them. Even with the tight security settings your personal information may leak on the social sites. Downloading your videos or pictures and copying your status is an easy task and can be done within few clicks.
nyanhtet

Activity: 476

Bawga

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:50:13 PM

Good - You can get update news

Bad - Waste time if over.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:40:15 PM

Good: Connects you with many people of same interests
Bad: Can be a time sink
cleygaux

Activity: 656

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:03:04 AM

Good: Fastest way to interact to different topics to different people around the world.
Bad: No control to our emotions, limitation exceeded beyond certain sensitive topics..
bitmakerBR

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:56:53 PM

Good: It is possible to communicate with friends, get acquainted, follow the news, find interesting information.

Bad: A lot of incorrect information, a waste of time during the working day, the emergence of dependence.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:38:02 PM

using all kinds of social media it would be good if its users take advantage of social media wisely and well, and vice versa. so, do not blame her social media, if its users have an adverse effect on the social media. Let's use and take advantage of social media wisely and be smart users. Wink
badungs

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:37:20 AM

good : you can comunication with other people in anyware and everywhere

bad : someone can stole your picture for fraud if you have real picture on your social media
LieXurui

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:57:16 AM

Please tell me the good effects and bad effects of social media need to my assignment thank you Smiley

if you enough age, or over 17 year in old, is i think you can filter bad effect
and only can get good effect, you can earn from social media, you can use social media promote youre business, get traffic youre site
follow twitter campaign and facebook campaign in bitcointalk and more
daronch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:31:08 PM

You can easily transmit your message to vast amounts of people for free.
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:02:59 PM

if use it with more time, it will be waste time,,
always control with schedule time for taking positive side of socmed

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bitbunnni

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:00:04 AM

There are almost no good consequences. Is it possible to communicate with friends who are in another corner of the world. And so it's a waste of time, a lot of lies, there is dependence.
Hyuiguia

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:40:06 AM

social media nothing effect for me
Mario274

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:07:22 PM

social media nothing effect for me

I do not agree with you. The media is changing people's minds. This affects the subconscious and motivation of a person. They have very great power over people in our time
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: