Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Media  (Read 2786 times)
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:12:40 PM

Good effects: Lets you connect with anyone anywhere.
Downsides: Risk of fake news & information campaigns
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

Please tell me the good effects and bad effects of social media need to my assignment thank you Smiley
Do it yourself, lazy.
Wandy one

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

Please tell me the good effects and bad effects of social media need to my assignment thank you Smiley

Positive impact :
To rally families, relatives, scattered relatives, with social networking is very useful and play a role to reunite family or relatives that far and have not met, then through cyberspace it can be done.

Expand the network of friends. By using social networking, we can communicate with anyone, even with people we do not know even from around the world.

Negative impact :
Difficult to socialize with people around. This is because social media users become lazy to learn to communicate real. This is true, because people who are active in the media, if they meet in person are actually quiet and not sociable.

the number of cyber crime. Crime is known by the name of cyber crime. Cyber crime is very diverse. Among them: carding, hacking, cracking, phishing, and spamming.
hilda483

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

It helps people from all around the world to communicate. Therefor wars are no more an option to the people that try to put hatered between us.

unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

Social media isn't a bad thing if you use it in a correct way. Social can help people to communicate, social media can help business men,  social media can help people to gather information. We have just choose to use social media in a right way.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

Tcore_inc AirDrop
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXxIbUqA5Bp1Bq5aMf8W_38Yl9Fi8nnff63VgGVZEl08IKow/viewform
standbay29

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

The nice effects of social media can easily be up-to-date and quickly connect with friends far away
the negative effects are sometimes the news uploaded in hoax and also easily connect freely via chat or video call
ghecarpuugi

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

Positive Effects:
Social networks started as a place to connect with your friends in an easy an convenient way. Truly speaking, many of you might have found your old pals from school or college who were out of touch due to one reason or other, well I would say I have and I thank social networks for this. Social networks has provided us the opportunity to connect with people and build better relationships with friends with whom we are unable to meet personally, and let them know about our life and take input about their lives and events happening with them.
Negative Effects:
-Leads to Addiction:
Many studies have shown that the extensive use of social media can actually cause addiction to the users. Throughout their day, they feel to post something on their pages or check others posts as it has become an important part of our life.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:02 AM

Social media is now the best advertising medium for any kind of business or promotion. The power of the media is enormous in today's world.
EasyExchanger

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:56:14 AM

Social Media ruining todays society as people are less inclined to meet people but rather tell them "happy birthday" online.
orphencali

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

Social media is very influential especially to kids nowadays.
Drayberr

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:53:31 AM

I can tell you two good and bad effects.
Good Effects:
1. Infornation - It does help people gather information based on the these social media. Informations from once you knew and sometimes talk to the, in short they are making people closer to each other.
2. Government - It helps the government by spreading the news of a certain law or new subects about government, people participate in a idea gathering when needed by the government. They can also judge the performance and what is happening in the government.

Bad Effects:
1. Information - Saying that it gives informations, stalkers originated from them. They want to know something from a person they do not know. This cases are very popular these days.
2. Government - Social media is a powerful way to make an official government a murderer or a criminal. Someone can post or tell anybody that Senator A kill someone and there will be a rumor until everybody is confuconfusionbout the matter.

Social Media indeed is a powerful tool these days.

Social media here in the Philippines  they use to make fake news
Doofzkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:08:57 AM

Good effect - there are a lot of news shared because of them, so you can know the information you want, some of them are also true but watch them wisely so you cant be decieve.

Bad effect - in social medias there are a lot of decieving activities, not knowing that many are into it, so you must carefull. And many of them are bias.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

Good effects:

- you got to connect with your friends as well as your old friends, see what's up with them and share life and updates with them
- know what's trending now or what are the current issues
- advertise your products or business easily
- search something you need like a service you need or a person you have to connect with in just a few taps
- share your life updates and achievements

Bad effects:

- people know what you do even if you don't personally know them.
- people can stalk your activity and daily routine
- you can get addicted to it, thus waste some of your time that could have been used productively.
- your eyes will hate you as you keep in using your phone even past bedtime or right after you wake up.
sendaljepit02

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

Good - You can get update news
Kachievskiy

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

good : you can comunication with other people in anyware and everywhere

bad : someone can stole your picture for fraud if you have real picture on your social media
samim9870

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:21:21 AM

We learn a lot from social media, such as news, social marketing, online income news, etc.
jamalisa

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

we over the technological era that all sophisticated, the news is always fast we know, both in and outside the country, caused by the social media both facebook, whatsapp, bbm, etc
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

Positive impact :
To bring together families, relatives, scattered relatives, with social networking is very useful and play a role to bring back family or relatives far and far not meet, then through cyberspace it can be done
negative impact
Disadvantaged and forgotten formal language. Because social media users more often use informal language in their daily lives, so their formal language rules become forgotten.
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

I would focus on the positive aspect I was able to achieve my acting and modeling career by using social media as a means of publicity
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: