Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Draftcoin and Btcdraft Official Thread  (Read 4834 times)
simonsez (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:18:43 PM

Why this coin is different from others ?
This already failed once. And it will fail again ?

This coin is used exclusively on Btcdraft.com we offer a use case for the coin right away. We don't offer false hopes and promises.
It didn't fail before, we just had too much trust with other exchanges like C-cex who stole over 40k Dft at the time worth over 20grand. we always had our buys walls up to repurchase any coins at 85% cost but since then we changed our model to offer a 1-1 buyback for ICO holders indefinitely
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:24:14 PM

POOL???Windows wallet exchange?Huh

No mining pool friends because premine 100%
you can see in draftcoin premine 100%, all coin have dev

i want to ask premine 100%, nothing bounty campaign, signature campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign, or translation

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
*BITCOIN*

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:41:50 PM

i want to ask premine 100%, nothing bounty campaign, signature campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign, or translation

Guys 100% Pre-Mine = SCAM

No mining no fun  Cheesy , I'm out.
simonsez (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:54:46 PM

No mining no fun  Cheesy , I'm out.

The coin is in place of a token, please inform your self before making a judgement call like that. We offer a 100% buyback at the ICO price indefinitely. Imagine if you could just print your own money to use at the arcade.. What arcade could afford to stay open, and pay you for winning if you could just make your own tokens? None.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:05:22 AM

The coin is in place of a token, please inform your self before making a judgement call like that. We offer a 100% buyback at the ICO price indefinitely. Imagine if you could just print your own money to use at the arcade.. What arcade could afford to stay open, and pay you for winning if you could just make your own tokens? None.

Ok that at least clarify some points here.
But you need some type of promotional/advertising campaign for this coin to entice users to utilize this type of token.
simonsez (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:19:45 AM

Ok that at least clarify some points here.
But you need some type of promotional/advertising campaign for this coin to entice users to utilize this type of token.

I agree 100%, this is the first step, letting people know we are planning a relaunch. We plan on promoting with our PR and advertising. AS it is currently everything is funded from our pockets. We are at the point where we could use the communities help to promote the site and ICO. This will better things for every party involved. We have always believed that for a coin project to succeed you must first have a viable product that is usable. We have done just that.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:11:13 AM

I agree 100%, this is the first step, letting people know we are planning a relaunch. We plan on promoting with our PR and advertising. AS it is currently everything is funded from our pockets. We are at the point where we could use the communities help to promote the site and ICO. This will better things for every party involved. We have always believed that for a coin project to succeed you must first have a viable product that is usable. We have done just that.

Sounds good.
And good to hear also that you are spending out of your pockets. Which translates to the thought that your team will do everything possible to make this one work coz of vested interest.
And I agree, having a minimum viable product is a good start especially in winning over potential investors/customers.
escrowman

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:02:56 AM

have been launched? or..
lombok

Activity: 868
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 07:28:01 AM

any bouny for translations sir?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
simonsez (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:01:55 PM

have been launched? or..

No the ICO hasn't been launched as of yet. The site is up and working with 3 games however, we are working on adding new coins and wallets to the site. Once the tests have completed and the coin as passed block 5000 we will be launching the ICO. I have a few screen shots of the site I can post.
simonsez (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:24:56 PM

Pm'd
simonsez (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:40:26 PM

as you can see the wallets have been removed as we are working on them, as well as we are adjusting free-play and such.
simonsez (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:44:55 PM

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 03:13:32 PM

No mining no fun  Cheesy , I'm out.

Not sure what this means but u need to learn how to talk properly. Whatever u call it u wanna sell this tokenized unit of cryptocurrency through the ico which looks suspicious and makes me wanna punch u in the guts. Why do u call it a draft? After looking in ur face I came to a conclusion that u could be a bad behaved suckling that needs punishment.

simonsez (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:19:54 PM

Basically in layman's terms, if people can just make money on their own, then what value does money have? If there is unlimited money then it's value is zero. The more money there is in circulation, the less the money becomes worth. However I'm not sure that I could make it any simpler for you.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 06:26:56 AM

Pm'd

Pm me if you need a Greek translation
simonsez (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:38:06 AM

Pm'd

Anybody looking to get their coin added to btcdraft.com for launch? Just need github and ill Pm you for more info.  Cheesy
nyteo

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:54:48 AM

so btcdraft dead again? no update  Huh
simonsez (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

No sorry our team isnt the biggest so we have to find time for updates.

How ever being that said we have relaunched the old draftcoin chain with out modifications. you can download it here https://github.com/btcdraft/draftcoin We will be adding coins to exchanges once draftcoin has been added. Currently the only one so far is yobit.com

If your interested in supporting draftcoin and its development please feel free to contact me.

There are a few beta testers currenly however we require more. support@btcdraft.com
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:38:31 PM

A few questions:
Is  v1.0.0.1-g32a928e the current wallet version?
Any nodes?

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: