Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CAUTION: Argus (ARG) and Quantum (QUANT) = same dev.  (Read 3799 times)
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:52:46 AM

Oh my god, what's going on?
Is it really argus scam

Please make a clear statement

Yes it's a scam. Look at all the evidence. It's not even a question anymore. There's phone numbers on the site that can be called  where dev stole copied and pastied everything from as well.
sekkenno

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:55:44 AM

What will happen now
cryptonoob312

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:59:08 AM

What will happen now

Dev will keep yelling FUD and will eventually disappear and people will lose money. Our job is to not let other people lose money.
Uncurlhalo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

|Argus| Accounting and Auditing on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:59:59 AM

It is not a scam , this user is angry because he is the hacker who had hacked argus before and had started dumping on investors and then he bought cheap .

I had Bought coins on exchange before we knew the coin was hacked, what should I do??? Will i lose my money.

I put up buy support to buy cheap coins and the hacker dumps now I lose my money. :-/ Please review for some type of compensation thanks. Heres another pic. If you need more let me know.

You haven't replied so I don't know whats going on. So do I get any type of compensation? Here's my new Argus address
7KsvJVoYu145bd3CB5GaRoDxoWoRQ2PMvj

They are part of Gleb Gamow team who harass devs and then ask for money .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455146.0

Argus the revolution in making
sekkenno

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:00:21 AM

You shit, ma'am.
How much more do you deny
Everything is clear. Foyan is out.
Uncurlhalo

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:02:05 AM

As our investors know that Argus was hacked and the hacker was trying to sell Argus of which he had gained unsolicited owner ship .
We will run an investigation against him as we can see that he is the possible hacker . 

cryptonoob312

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:03:42 AM

Now he's resorting to more lies. Before I found out this was a scam, I was an investor like everyone else. I had some buy orders up in the 100 sat area coinexchange.io. wake up buy orders filled. I go check the thread and the dev claims the blockchain got hacked. So I was pissed and sent him a message. Now he's using my old messages and trying to claim I'm the hacker. lol I don't know anything about hacking. Good try.
Uncurlhalo

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:04:19 AM

cryptonoob 312 is the hacker who had gained unsolicited funds from the argus team .

rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 08:05:07 AM

Yeah dev keeps deleting our post. So we're all gonna have to negative trust him. I already did. Hopefully it will help.

But this one is not answered. Why is it that the dev is allegedly deleting the above person's post? Is there something to hide or what?

This thread is the truth, that's why he keeps deleting my post that links to it. He doesn't want his scam to end. So only way we can stop him is by leaving negative trust so investors will know.
it does not seem to satisfy themselves to a very serious thing, I think if only to give them a negative belief he would get out and walk back in this forum, it seems this should be reported to the moderator to be able to delete their account from this forum.
sekkenno

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:06:30 AM

Please.
Please.
Please.
Fix this situation as soon as possible.
Otherwise it would be bad.
sekkenno

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:09:13 AM

manager
Now you need to pump the price.
we are waiting.
cryptonoob312

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:17:28 AM

cryptonoob 312 is the hacker who had gained unsolicited funds from the argus team .

I'm going to message anyone who post in your thread a link to this thread you scammer. Also going to send a few messages to staff and moderators so they neg your account as well.
Uncurlhalo

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:19:24 AM

You are just trying to harass us and now we are getting threats and getting messages asking for money or they will fud .

May god bless u .

sekkenno

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:21:40 AM

You are just trying to harass us and now we are getting threats and getting messages asking for money or they will fud .

May god bless u .

We invested money.
It is a pity for us.
Search for a solution.
cryptonoob312

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:28:01 AM

May god bless u .

You got exposed. You are a scammer, give the people their money back, that's not my problem. That's for you to figure out. My job is to make sure you don't scam anyone else.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:13:03 AM

As our investors know that Argus was hacked and the hacker was trying to sell Argus of which he had gained unsolicited owner ship .
We will run an investigation against him as we can see that he is the possible hacker . 
Well, simply just prove your words man, do not judge without any evidence because cryptonoob312 keep showing us the evidence of your projects. People will see about that and looking for the truth, if you want : open a scam accusation and all of us will discuss about it in there.
Lay-z

Activity: 259

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:41:32 AM

DUH! of course it's the same 'dev' like with other ICO's. 95% of ICO's on here are from the same people!

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:59:42 AM

I'm going to message anyone who post in your thread a link to this thread you scammer. Also going to send a few messages to staff and moderators so they neg your account as well.

Do you still have other proofs that you can post here so everyone will be informed if they are really doing some unusual activities? It would be a great reference for us that are trying to figure out what's really happening.
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:16:06 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 04:27:57 PM by sotisoti

This is to certify that https://www.argusnetwork.co/ and https://www.qosient.com are both under the ownership of the Company .
We had lanuched our auditing software but then developments had slowed due to lack of funds and thus we have released tokens on Blockchain and
we have thus we have also implemented blockchain technology into our software where data can be stored in form of packets .

and everything else is ours .
We will prove it to you with our work .
We love fudders like you because you all motivate us .

I don't think I need to explain more, you asked for it. Just take my advice: log off and don't come back again.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:23:39 PM

Certainly looks like a total scam of the worst kind!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: