Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: prev out is already spent error on blockchain?  (Read 1131 times)
ohgud007 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:17:35 AM

Hello from last 2 days am getting my BTC wallet error when i try to send payment to anyone the error pop up " prev out is already spent "

https://s32.postimg.org/hvbdjnj5h/Untdsditled.png

Why i`m getting this problem?....please anyone can help me?.....

How i can recover my BTC now?

Please kindly help me if anyone can.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:33:34 AM

Do you have recent pending transactions in your wallet? Can you post it's txid?

blockchain.info is a notoriously bad wallet. Good info-site, bad wallet, it can send transactions with very low fees so they will get stuck. I am assuming this is what happened to you - you are trying to send something that is already being sent. Don't worry, most probably nothing is lost, it's just that they are a not the best wallet to use. Try airbitz / mycelium / exodus / trezor / ledger / etc, once your money are back.

i am satoshi
ohgud007 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

Thank you for your reply....I dont have any pending transaction in my wallet.

But what you think when i`m be able to send the funds?....like how much time i have to wait?
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:24:23 PM

This sounds like an attempted to double spend. And i do not mean that in a bad way. Just that the UTXO you or you wallet wants to use to make a transaction is marked as spent.
This can mean 3 things. Your wallet could have some trouble (would not be the first time with blockchain info). Consider to use an other wallet like electrum and import the keys and try again. You could have used the UTXO in a previous transaction and it is stuck there. Usually after 3 day you founds should be free if the transaction is not confirmed. Lastly someone else (or yourself using a different wallet) might have spend from the output you are trying to use, but unless someone has your private key this should not happen.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:29:34 PM

Hello from last 2 days am getting my BTC wallet error when i try to send payment to anyone the error pop up " prev out is already spent "

Why i`m getting this problem?....please anyone can help me?.....

How i can recover my BTC now?

Please kindly help me if anyone can.....

Blockchain.info wallets has two wallets and addresses being showed at the same time. So it is possible that you already sent your bitcoin to another address but you used the other wallet and so there are no items appearing on the transactions. But if you try to select the other wallet it will allow you to see the transctions made by that wallet. I also have experience the same and I realized later on that it was due to the new feature of blockchain.info wallets.
ohgud007 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:57:01 PM

I just want to recover my funds....

please someone guide me?....

I wanna import the key and send funds to electrum software....

How to do?....example i got the private key of my wallet...now where should i put the key on electrum for load funds?
Senor.Bla

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:25:39 PM

I just want to recover my funds....

please someone guide me?....

I wanna import the key and send funds to electrum software....

How to do?....example i got the private key of my wallet...now where should i put the key on electrum for load funds?
Electrum is a desktop wallet (best download it from there site: electrum.org) so keep in mind that you do it on a computer, on which only you have access to. Once installed make a new wallet and then import the private keys. Sweeping (transferring all your funds to a new address) would be safer, but you would have to pay transaction fees. You should now be able to see if your funds match. Before sending funds make sure to understand how to pick a proper fee.

ohgud007 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:38:47 PM

Ok i got the private key...and try to add in Electrum on desktop wallet....

But funds Still not coming....its showing only 0.0011....
Senor.Bla

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:23:23 PM

Ok i got the private key...and try to add in Electrum on desktop wallet....

But funds Still not coming....its showing only 0.0011....
Are the Bitcoins maybe on a different address? I can only advise you to check your different addresses with an block explorer. Then you should see the if the Bitcoins are in one of those or if transferred to which address they went.

ohgud007 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:26:19 PM

problem solved...

Thank you guys for your help...

really appreciate....
Senor.Bla

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:48:15 PM

problem solved...

Thank you guys for your help...

really appreciate....
Glad to hear that. What was the problem?

ohgud007 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:45:20 AM

Few BTC already was spent...so it takes 3 days for ready to spent again....

after 3 days i can spend the BTC again.....so now my BTC recovered...

Thanks Smiley...

PS : if anyone got problem like that....he must have to wait for 3 days then it will be solved automatically...
chosen4th

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:25:33 PM

Hey, I have the same error message coming up, i had a double spend sent to me, then it was fixed by who sent it to me and i now have the bitcoin in my wallet confirmed, but when i try to send to my coinbase i get that same error message.. Trying to get any help from blockchain is absolutely impossible.. ill never use blockchain again but i need to get this bitcoin out.. im on my 3rd day of it being stuck by the way
brazilcoins

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

Hey, I have the same error message coming up, i had a double spend sent to me, then it was fixed by who sent it to me and i now have the bitcoin in my wallet confirmed, but when i try to send to my coinbase i get that same error message.. Trying to get any help from blockchain is absolutely impossible.. ill never use blockchain again but i need to get this bitcoin out.. im on my 3rd day of it being stuck by the way

have you resolved this problem?

i have the same error. it started on sunday when the coins was reversed to who sent to me and then one i sent to another person reversed to me.
does this error take three days to clear because till now i cant send out funds out of my wallet.

pls somebody help me.

Thanks.
brazilcoins

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:42:42 PM

issue solved now. my wallet has been released right now.
thanks all
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: