Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can i do with Bitcoin?  (Read 19035 times)
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:28:36 PM

I earn a very little from the faucets. Those small amount was used for the transaction fee and for the small betting. With bitcoin right now we can do all sort of things that's possible with fiat.
nowdays with bitcoin price go to the moon,and you guy still earn from faucet??its ridicolous..and little bit wird. but i apreciate your effort,its un giving up. you better learn to join signature campaign.

What is the problem with earning small amount in faucets? and just like you said the value is sky rocketing even a small amount in faucet can actually help in earning big and besides doing faucets and combining it with signature, mining or other stuff that lets you earn in bitcoin you can probably do it all at the same time, if there are no small amount there would not be larger once it will always start with 1 satoshi!

I think it varies on the person himself. If he thinks that consuming a large amount of time and earning a

small amount is fine then there is no problem. I myself also believed that bitcoins price will get so much

higher than now and that is exactly the reason why we gotta earn and save as many as possible. Multi-

tasking is nice but some people like me who doesn\t have that much time because I'm a student, I only

focused on the things

that have a decent pay, Making my time worth it.
As a student you are already doing good thing because you can manage your time very well and you can earn profits while doing study and that seems that you have great fighting spirit and you have a big chance in becoming a successful person in the near future. I also do and earn bitcoin using one source of income because i also do work and i don't have enough time to maximize the possibilities.
i think students do not need to waste their time in investment or any other places. i think they need to give full attention to their study as their time is too much important and if they will start using investment then it will become difficult for them to give tiem to their study.
People have the right to earn money while they were a teenager and I never criticize a person just because he has the passion in making money while he was young. It is the best way to obtain knowledge and information which will help you a lot in your life. I have known many students who are making money right now and they earn more than $2000 a month

Bitcoin is helping all of us to earn extra money and if teenager wants to start earning then there is nothing wrong in it as it will make them more responsible and start valuing money from very early age so I think we should show them the simple ways of earning bitcoins instead of introducing them to trading and gambling.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:44:01 PM

I earn a very little from the faucets. Those small amount was used for the transaction fee and for the small betting. With bitcoin right now we can do all sort of things that's possible with fiat.
nowdays with bitcoin price go to the moon,and you guy still earn from faucet??its ridicolous..and little bit wird. but i apreciate your effort,its un giving up. you better learn to join signature campaign.

What is the problem with earning small amount in faucets? and just like you said the value is sky rocketing even a small amount in faucet can actually help in earning big and besides doing faucets and combining it with signature, mining or other stuff that lets you earn in bitcoin you can probably do it all at the same time, if there are no small amount there would not be larger once it will always start with 1 satoshi!

I think it varies on the person himself. If he thinks that consuming a large amount of time and earning a

small amount is fine then there is no problem. I myself also believed that bitcoins price will get so much

higher than now and that is exactly the reason why we gotta earn and save as many as possible. Multi-

tasking is nice but some people like me who doesn\t have that much time because I'm a student, I only

focused on the things

As a student you are already doing good thing because you can manage your time very well and you can earn profits while doing study and that seems that you have great fighting spirit and you have a big chance in becoming a successful person in the near future. I also do and earn bitcoin using one source of income because i also do work and i don't have enough time to maximize the possibilities.
i think students do not need to waste their time in investment or any other places. i think they need to give full attention to their study as their time is too much important and if they will start using investment then it will become difficult for them to give tiem to their study.
People have the right to earn money while they were a teenager and I never criticize a person just because he has the passion in making money while he was young. It is the best way to obtain knowledge and information which will help you a lot in your life. I have known many students who are making money right now and they earn more than $2000 a month
yes no doubt about this that people have the same right earn bitcoin, but i think students do not have any need to earn as their parents and theier government are not responsible
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:50:50 PM

focused on the things

yes no doubt about this that people have the same right earn bitcoin, but i think students do not have any need to earn as their parents and theier government are not responsible
Now young people are very much oriented in how you can make money on the Internet. The fact is that in most they are not even guided by interest, but by the independence from their parents. They themselves earned money and manage their own money.
ngerok

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:02:01 AM

The best thing to do with your bitcoin is don't use it unless you need it. And at the same time you are doing a good thing already and that is holding it. Because if you will keep on holding it, that will make sense and if you want to use it for something important then use it that way. Don't use it for the things that will make you regret. Invest and diversify it.
yes I also had such a desire, but it was very difficult for me, I am always tempted to gamble and finally I always lose and I will repeat it if has BTC Sad Sad

it's very difficult to kick the habit
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:07:34 AM

You can have some investment, because even in small.amount you can start investing. No worries, just be secure to the site or place where you invested.
And you can also hold and wait until you got the peak of the price.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 05:04:37 AM

You can have some investment, because even in small.amount you can start investing. No worries, just be secure to the site or place where you invested.
And you can also hold and wait until you got the peak of the price.
Investment, and trading would be the most effective way of using bitcoin. However investment with using bitcoin, it's too risky since bitcoin's investment program composes of too many HYIP which somehow run as they got the money from the investors, hence miney control is must. In trading, it's quite risky in trading since volitality is in there, however if you know how you handle your emotion and you believe on its capability to rise up after volitality, you would certainly win in your trading.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:09:09 AM

focused on the things

That is the point, if you are spending too much time and you are just earning small amount of bitcoin, don't you think its worth it? it is a NO for me, because why are you going to spend your time on earning small amount of bitcoin if you could earn enough bitcoin and you are just going to spend some of your time, and not like in faucet.

For example is the Signature Campaign, you could earn bitcoin here bigger than you could earn in a FAUCET even you do Faucet for a month, still, the earnings in Signature Campaign is bigger. So, why bother earning a little if you could earn bigger.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:04:26 AM

For what you can do to your bitcoin, is you can place and keep it to your bitcoin wallet, just never place it in any exchange platform to leave big amount. You can also do mos often a day trading or long term trading investment.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:15:17 AM

The best thing to do with your bitcoin is don't use it unless you need it. And at the same time you are doing a good thing already and that is holding it. Because if you will keep on holding it, that will make sense and if you want to use it for something important then use it that way. Don't use it for the things that will make you regret. Invest and diversify it.
yes I also had such a desire, but it was very difficult for me, I am always tempted to gamble and finally I always lose and I will repeat it if has BTC Sad Sad

it's very difficult to kick the habit

I guess all you need is a great discipline to yourself and to your money, if you can see that you have good number of coins then just hold it or invest it, gambling cannot help you to gain profit.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:20:53 PM

This is a very obvious question, how come that you know bitcoin but you don't know how to use it or where to use it. I am sure that you have an idea about it even just a little because you won't enter the crypto-world in the first place if you don't have any idea about it. There is a lot of stuffs that you could do to bitcoin, you could use it to buy stuffs in the internet where only bitcoin is the only payment that a certain shop is accepting, or you could use bitcoin to invest your money, and so on.
loposki

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:44:44 PM

Trade! Trade!! Trade!!! Never leave your bitcoin sitting idle in your wallet, always trade but do it carefully so as not to get losses.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

Trade! Trade!! Trade!!! Never leave your bitcoin sitting idle in your wallet, always trade but do it carefully so as not to get losses.

Yeah only holding is boring and it will never help in growing your coins so if you want to grow your coins then its better to use them in trading and start making regular profits and if you need money then you can sell them and get converted to cash.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:52:33 PM

Bitcoin is helping all of us to earn extra money and if teenager wants to start earning then there is nothing wrong in it as it will make them more responsible and start valuing money from very early age so I think we should show them the simple ways of earning bitcoins instead of introducing them to trading and gambling.
I agree, bitcoin is the best way to make young people learn about responsibilities and how to earn their own money, doing things they already do every day, but also we need to supervise them and guide them because as we know bitcoin is used in gambling sites, and unless we don’t want them to become gamblers we need to keep an eye on them and what do they actually do with the bitcoin they earn.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:06:00 PM

I agree, bitcoin is the best way to make young people learn about responsibilities and how to earn their own money, doing things they already do every day, but also we need to supervise them and guide them because as we know bitcoin is used in gambling sites, and unless we don’t want them to become gamblers we need to keep an eye on them and what do they actually do with the bitcoin they earn.

Those who want to make quick money will anyhow start going on gambling sites and we cannot stop them or control them and its their own money so they can do whatever they want to with their bitcoins and we should not bother about that instead we should keep ourselves engage in earning more bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:34:00 PM

Those who want to make quick money will anyhow start going on gambling sites and we cannot stop them or control them and its their own money so they can do whatever they want to with their bitcoins and we should not bother about that instead we should keep ourselves engage in earning more bitcoins.

yes, I agree with you. We must try to find a reliable source of income. Let it be small, but reliable.
Bitcoins are simply enough to keep in order to make a profit in the future
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:48:14 PM

yes, I agree with you. We must try to find a reliable source of income. Let it be small, but reliable.

There is no need of taking risk of investing your bitcoins anywhere and only holding itself will give you profitable results in future as price will be too high in future so if you have enough amount of bitcoins in your wallet then selling them at right time will bring good profits for you.
Yes holding is beneficial as if he will he buy now then it will more better because the price of bitcoin is now better for buyers . Everyone a week ago wanted the price to come lower so that they buy some more bitcoins now the time came they have to buy for future profit.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:30:28 AM

There is no need of taking risk of investing your bitcoins anywhere and only holding itself will give you profitable results in future as price will be too high in future so if you have enough amount of bitcoins in your wallet then selling them at right time will bring good profits for you.
Yes holding is beneficial as if he will he buy now then it will more better because the price of bitcoin is now better for buyers . Everyone a week ago wanted the price to come lower so that they buy some more bitcoins now the time came they have to buy for future profit.
un expectedly the price of bitcoin is now trading a little low.so i can say that this is the best time to invest in bitcoin as the price will very soon recover its previous position and will go more and more high in next few weeks.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:43:04 AM

I use bitcoin to buy all daily needs me and the family and partly I save for my future

Me too, i use bitcoin to buy all my daily needs and things that i want like clothes, gadgets, and accessories. And i save bitcoin maybe i could use it someday.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DarkArmy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:45:25 AM

I use bitcoin to buy all daily needs me and the family and partly I save for my future

Me too, i use bitcoin to buy all my daily needs and things that i want like clothes, gadgets, and accessories. And i save bitcoin maybe i could use it someday.

"i use bitcoin to buy all my daily needs and things that i want"
"maybe i could use it someday. "

Ok

lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:12:26 PM

If travelling is your passion then travel the whole world with bitcoin. But for that you need to exchange all your bitcoin to fiat first and then you will be able to spend for your travelling. However, if you take my suggestion, then I will tell you not to spend bitcoin as of now. Accumulate all you can and save it for another 5 years. Treat your bitcoin like an investment.

After 5 years, bitcoin price will go beyond our expectation. Also the acceptance of bitcoin will increase a lot. Then either you can exchange to fiat and spend it the way you want or save for your retired life.

It depends on the place or country, many countries that prohibit bitcoin so use bitcoin is still limited to online transactions. It took a long process so that bitcoin can be received directly. The use of bitcoin debit cards also limited and not allowed by ATM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: