Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can i do with Bitcoin?  (Read 19035 times)
pyata4ok

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:58:01 PM

I have a lot of things I do with bitcoin that is buying online stuffs, paying bills online, payment or transfer of payment. I joined also in an investment using bitcoin and buying and selling bitcoin. These are the things I do with bitcoin. But all of these the good thing is I earned in bitcoin also which Im really thankful.
Why users do not really want to keep bitcoin for the future. Do not you get the idea that bitcoin will rise in price and your condition will be several times different. I'm just thinking of using bitcoin, saving it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:04:47 PM

I have a lot of things I do with bitcoin that is buying online stuffs, paying bills online, payment or transfer of payment. I joined also in an investment using bitcoin and buying and selling bitcoin. These are the things I do with bitcoin. But all of these the good thing is I earned in bitcoin also which Im really thankful.

I am also thankful for the things I got and the money I earned because of bitcoin. And because of bitcoin, I can pay my bills quickly in the front of my computer, less fees, no hassle, but that is in the past. I did pay some bills last week and the transaction of bitcoin is so long.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:26:02 PM

With bitcoin, you can do anything. It all depends on what your goals are.
You can simply hold it, or you can buy the goods using bitcoin. You can use bitcoin as an investment.

Okay, but for me, we should use bitcoin on the things that we do need, and worth to buy using bitcoin, I mean those stuffs that could only be bought by using bitcoin. As long as we could buy something or go to somewhere, travel around the world using fiat, then we don't have to use this bitcoins, because for me it is like we are throwing away our profits that we could have in the long run in saving bitcoin.

According to me bitcoin is not much different from the actual fiat currency. only one difference we have to convert the coin to use for daily purpose. but lot of countries including mine not accepting bitcoin or even they are aware about bitcoin on that we need to convert the money to fulfill our daily needs. if you are earning btc it is as good as earning money whatever you can do with the money you can do with the btc but with little modification.
we have to educate much people about btc.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:44:09 PM

Buy MAID with your BTC.

Now is the time!

Chart of MAID is looking good as MACD crossed already.

Just my opinion as i love looking at charts.

I was thinking of buying MAID when we got our payout in our sig campaign but as I checked the price it climbs up already.  Well if this continue then probably Ill pass on this one.  There are still lots of promising project that is still in its low price. That would be where my BTC will be invested.

with bitcoin you can pay your bills, fulfill your basic needs. there some part of the country which started accepting btc as the exchange if not we need to convert it and use it. bitcoin is very helpful for me as it is safe to invest here, very less chances of any security concerns, good value for the investment.

doesit

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:06:19 PM

pointless question,id ask person why he has btc in the first place if he doesnt know what to do with it.

Since simples:if one is lucky and have 100 or so,you cash out buy house,nice car,start some hobby project and live off it,instead of grinding in some job.
If goal is bigger then invest in education and your future career be it training learning etc.

for small amounts either save it-towards your goal,or spend whatever is you wish to buy.

In general not saying just cash out all and go on coke and hookers spree,but if one is able to afford things with btc which otherwise they wouldn't and asks for advice id questions mentality of such person.its money in one state or another thus do what you would do with cash.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:52:50 PM

Those are the very few things that we can do with our bitcoins. But as of now base on what is happening, you just need to do nothing with it. By keep on holding it you will be doing the best thing. Though if you need to spend some of it then just use it with your preferred activity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:39:11 PM

yes that is right as bitcoin can provide you a lot of services. you can use bitcoin for shopping online as well as  in offline in some area. you can also use bitcoin for trading alt coin and can make good profit form it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:56:41 PM

Those are the very few things that we can do with our bitcoins. But as of now base on what is happening, you just need to do nothing with it. By keep on holding it you will be doing the best thing. Though if you need to spend some of it then just use it with your preferred activity.

Bitcoin is not widely used and accepted everywhere at a moment so spending them is bit difficult but if you are in urgent need of cash then you can sell them and convert it to fiat currency and if not then its better to hold them for future as price is low now so I don't see any point in spending them as it will give us less benefits if we spend them now.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:58:20 PM

Bitcoin is not widely used and accepted everywhere at a moment so spending them is bit difficult but if you are in urgent need of cash then you can sell them and convert it to fiat currency and if not then its better to hold them for future as price is low now so I don't see any point in spending them as it will give us less benefits if we spend them now.

But with the help of those local exchangers, spending bitcoin is easier for us. Too bad if you are living on a country that you don't have your own exchange but still you can use some other good trading platform where you can use your bitcoi for converting to PayPal funds which is still good and considerable as you used bitcoin for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

there are many things you can do with bitcoin. not to be confused with the function bitcoin bitcoin because you can use it for many things. I myself use bitcoin as my job and my entertainment Cheesy
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:17:12 PM

But with the help of those local exchangers, spending bitcoin is easier for us. Too bad if you are living on a country that you don't have your own exchange but still you can use some other good trading platform where you can use your bitcoi for converting to PayPal funds which is still good and considerable as you used bitcoin for it.

Yeah if you don't have an option of spending it directly then you can always convert your bitcoins to fiat currency and spend wherever you want and now we also have an option of bitcoin debit card which has made things really easier as it is accepted everywhere like other bank cards so you can use it anywhere to buy almost anything.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
achow102

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:38:58 PM

Yeah if you don't have an option of spending it directly then you can always convert your bitcoins to fiat currency and spend wherever you want and now we also have an option of bitcoin debit card which has made things really easier as it is accepted everywhere like other bank cards so you can use it anywhere to buy almost anything.

Yes, I agree - the depot card very much simplified the use of the crypto currency. And if a person wants to spend his bitcoins, then the use of such a card will be convenient
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:44:52 PM

With bitcoin, you can do anything. It all depends on what your goals are.
You can simply hold it, or you can buy the goods using bitcoin. You can use bitcoin as an investment.

Yeah buddy, you are right. You can do anything with bitcoin. I Always use bitcoins for gambling. Its really easy to use bitcoins for that and anonymous too. No one will be able to trace you out that you are gambling. Because in my country gambling is not allowed. Thats why I use bitcoins for that.
Be careful if you are a gambler in Bitcoin. Because with the gamble will result in even greater losses.
We recommend that it's better to use our bitcoin funds to trading altcoin or Bitcoin, I prefer to Altcoin.
Because with trading we can get more profits than gambling.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:27:09 PM

I use bitcoin to buy all daily needs me and the family and partly I save for my future

Good to see you can use bitcoin to buy your daily needs, which means bitcoins is readily available in your local shops where you can buy with bitcoins. In my country there are not much options available in local shops so i mostly use bitcoin spending online or in most cases i have to convert my bitcoins in fiat and then use them for fulfilling my daily needs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:36:51 PM

I use bitcoin to buy all daily needs me and the family and partly I save for my future

Good to see you can use bitcoin to buy your daily needs, which means bitcoins is readily available in your local shops where you can buy with bitcoins. In my country there are not much options available in local shops so i mostly use bitcoin spending online or in most cases i have to convert my bitcoins in fiat and then use them for fulfilling my daily needs.

Why don't you use bitcoin debit card dude? If you have bitcoin debit card you can easily save your conversion fees from bitcoin to fiat currency and using bitcoin debit card doesn't involves any fees so it can save your lot of money and at the same time you can use it at any place for shopping either online or offline.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:08:12 PM

Why don't you use bitcoin debit card dude? If you have bitcoin debit card you can easily save your conversion fees from bitcoin to fiat currency and using bitcoin debit card doesn't involves any fees so it can save your lot of money and at the same time you can use it at any place for shopping either online or offline.

It can be good to use a BTC debit card, but I think there aren't all countries who accept this kind of card on machines because of "flag". I already saw someone using it in Canada, probably in the USA it's allowed also.

It would be the most simple way to convert BTC to fiat instantly, but are you sure there isn't any fee? Because the middle man service must charge something, no?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:15:39 PM

It can be good to use a BTC debit card, but I think there aren't all countries who accept this kind of card on machines because of "flag". I already saw someone using it in Canada, probably in the USA it's allowed also.

It would be the most simple way to convert BTC to fiat instantly, but are you sure there isn't any fee? Because the middle man service must charge something, no?

I am from India and I am very easily using bitcoin debit card without any hassle and yes there is no charge if you shop at physical places its totally free and even there is no limit for shopping but if you withdraw cash from ATM using bitcoin debit card then its an expensive affair as it charges 3.5% forex conversion charges and also ATM withdrawal charges.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:48:08 PM

In the past I considered those people very lucky one who were using bitcoin debit card as there was not any option for me which was easy to withdraw and use my bitcoins offline but now I am working on an exchange which is locally for my country so I am taking benefit from them.If anyone do not have the option for debit card then they search for any local exchange.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:45:02 PM

In the past I considered those people very lucky one who were using bitcoin debit card as there was not any option for me which was easy to withdraw and use my bitcoins offline but now I am working on an exchange which is locally for my country so I am taking benefit from them.If anyone do not have the option for debit card then they search for any local exchange.
You are right, If we can't just buy bitcoin with our debit card, we can do exchange online or outline.
Online for example in localbitcoin
Outline, I mean in real life, you can exchange bitcoin against fiat with your friends or people who you trust.
So, Anyways there is not problem to convert bitcoin to fiat.

llanillo

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:53:56 AM

You are right, If we can't just buy bitcoin with our debit card, we can do exchange online or outline.
Online for example in localbitcoin
Outline, I mean in real life, you can exchange bitcoin against fiat with your friends or people who you trust.
So, Anyways there is not problem to convert bitcoin to fiat.

Buying and selling bitcoins has become really very easier now and thanks to localbitcoins which is best and trusted place to do so as since beginning of my bitcoin journey I am using the same place to buy or sell my bitcoins and never faced any problem related to safety of my money.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: