Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can i do with Bitcoin?  (Read 19035 times)
Vivace92

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:38:46 AM

Many things can you can do with bitcoins like spending it online anywhere in the internet today. Because many websites today accepts bitcoins as an primary payment processor. Also you can use bitcoin as your personal business income like in using loading like my wallet coins.ph, They have many features like E-Loading, Paying bills, paying onlines also you can have rebit with every payment. Today bitcoin is in demand, You can also trade bitcoin for for paypal, payza, payeer and perfect money.
Yes true, for now many online shopping accepted bitcoin. I like the bitcoin payments system because it is easier, cheaper, and faster than a payment system which I use before "paypal" and now I leave your paypal.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:06:24 AM

With bitcoin we can use for anything, but I like is a long-term investment, it cannot be disputed that bitcoin is the best means for investment.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:16:18 AM

Many things can you can do with bitcoins like spending it online anywhere in the internet today. Because many websites today accepts bitcoins as an primary payment processor. Also you can use bitcoin as your personal business income like in using loading like my wallet coins.ph, They have many features like E-Loading, Paying bills, paying onlines also you can have rebit with every payment. Today bitcoin is in demand, You can also trade bitcoin for for paypal, payza, payeer and perfect money.
Yes true, for now many online shopping accepted bitcoin. I like the bitcoin payments system because it is easier, cheaper, and faster than a payment system which I use before "paypal" and now I leave your paypal.

That's right and in future we will see many more sites that will start accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment so those people who don't have option of debit/credit card can also easily shop online using bitcoins and Paypal will be loosing many of its users.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:32:45 PM

It would be a great initiative to use bitcoin for international travelling but at this moment bitcoin is still in beta mode so anything associated with it is classified as a risk. Currently, there are almost no merchants in my area to spend bitcoins offline so I spend, invest it online and save some in cold storage. I am sure in next few years we will have a good picture in payment infrastructure.
I understand that there is always differences on the usage of bitcoin on the place or location you will used it. In my country bitcoin is widely popular on people and local businesses. We have an application called coin.ph where you can do specific transaction on your choice. One of the best thing you can do on bitcoin is through paying different thing using your wallet or even simply buying load for you to used on internet. And the good thing about using an application on transaction is you can have a 5% rebate every transaction. You could also transfer money on other wallet so you can pay without hustle with fast and reliable service.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:36:09 PM

You can just forget about the bitcoins that you have for 4-5 years. Then you can have a good amount of U.S. dollars with respect to the increase in the bitcoin. If you don't tend to trade, you can just keep yours for couple of years.
it may not be able to generate profits. if that happens then we should have the money to use in their daily lives. of course, we have not be able to generate revenue simultaneously.  Wink
Ducky1

Activity: 966

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:36:43 PM

With bitcoin we can use for anything, but I like is a long-term investment, it cannot be disputed that bitcoin is the best means for investment.

Yeah if you don't want to use it as a currency then it can be a best investment for future and even if you simply hold it in your wallet then you will notice that its value keep on increasing over a period of time so it can give you best returns in future.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:51:30 PM

Recently Bitcoin got allot of investments, people are holding Bitcoin in wallets and expecting huge returns, but also questioning how i can use Bitcoin?
In my opinion most interesting ways to use Bitcon:

1. Travel to Bitcoin City Arhnem in Netherlands
2. Travel To Bitcoin Country Liberland

Also while we keep Bitcoins in our wallets sometimes we want more returns and we are looking where to invest Bitcoin?

Wanting more returns can burn your Bitcoin, because altcoins are copy of Bitcoin and created to scam you, just like high yield investment programs, bitcoin doublers, etc...
The concept of digital currency is created by Satoshi Nakamoto and no matter what revolutionary idea altcoins advertise they will fade away.
Bitcoin have no competitors and any altcoin idea can be implemented in Bitcoin.

Only if you are willing to analyse allot, track the news and know when the dump will come you can profit from these altcoins while they alive.
Because no matter what i will say people will invest in altcoins expecting that someone will rise like Bitcoin and they Become millionaires.
Yes we can become millionaire from altcoins, but keep mind that they will fade away and know when to get out the boat.

Ethereum, Monero, these altcoins had potential to make you millionaire, but not anymore, they will fade away too.
I understand the psychology of investors and how media effects investments and i made a profit from them.
For example with Monero, public information been available when  DeepWeb market "AlphabayMarket" integrate Monero.
Know when altcoin attracts huge investments and invest before.

Other way to use Bitcoin:
Trade stocks and forex with Bitcoin

How do you use your Bitcoin?

UPDATE:

I researched all the Altcoins and can say that Dash will win against Ethereum and possible even Bitcoin.
Dash solves problems that Bitcoin now have.
Dash have instant transactions, private sending, almost no fees and it's self fundable, all developers, masternodes, miners get's the percent.
Recently anonymous user submitted article about Dash in our page:

http://www.buywithbitcoin.info/if-bitcoin-will-not-progress-dash-will-overtake-bitcoin/

So far, i have used bitcoins only for recharging my mobile.I use Bitrefill for it.I dont find any services which accepts bitcoins as payment in our country.I heard that bitcoin payment is accepted for space tour.May be if i become a millionaire, i will try to go to space with my bitcoins.
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:25:01 PM

Recently Bitcoin got allot of investments, people are holding Bitcoin in wallets and expecting huge returns, but also questioning how i can use Bitcoin?
In my opinion most interesting ways to use Bitcon:

1. Travel to Bitcoin City Arhnem in Netherlands
2. Travel To Bitcoin Country Liberland

Also while we keep Bitcoins in our wallets sometimes we want more returns and we are looking where to invest Bitcoin?

Wanting more returns can burn your Bitcoin, because altcoins are copy of Bitcoin and created to scam you, just like high yield investment programs, bitcoin doublers, etc...
The concept of digital currency is created by Satoshi Nakamoto and no matter what revolutionary idea altcoins advertise they will fade away.
Bitcoin have no competitors and any altcoin idea can be implemented in Bitcoin.

Only if you are willing to analyse allot, track the news and know when the dump will come you can profit from these altcoins while they alive.
Because no matter what i will say people will invest in altcoins expecting that someone will rise like Bitcoin and they Become millionaires.
Yes we can become millionaire from altcoins, but keep mind that they will fade away and know when to get out the boat.

Ethereum, Monero, these altcoins had potential to make you millionaire, but not anymore, they will fade away too.
I understand the psychology of investors and how media effects investments and i made a profit from them.
For example with Monero, public information been available when  DeepWeb market "AlphabayMarket" integrate Monero.
Know when altcoin attracts huge investments and invest before.

Other way to use Bitcoin:
Trade stocks and forex with Bitcoin

How do you use your Bitcoin?

UPDATE:

I researched all the Altcoins and can say that Dash will win against Ethereum and possible even Bitcoin.
Dash solves problems that Bitcoin now have.
Dash have instant transactions, private sending, almost no fees and it's self fundable, all developers, masternodes, miners get's the percent.
Recently anonymous user submitted article about Dash in our page:

http://www.buywithbitcoin.info/if-bitcoin-will-not-progress-dash-will-overtake-bitcoin/

So far, i have used bitcoins only for recharging my mobile.I use Bitrefill for it.I dont find any services which accepts bitcoins as payment in our country.I heard that bitcoin payment is accepted for space tour.May be if i become a millionaire, i will try to go to space with my bitcoins.

Even I am using my bitcoins for top up of mobile and apart from that I don't find any place to spend them as there are no physical shops in my areas that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment so I prefer to save my bitcoins for future.
Roger Burton

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:49:28 PM

Actually you can do anything you want. You can not only invest on Btc :p but you can do things you want. Personally I use them for all my bills, and stuff I wanna buy. It's a good way to be anonymous and safe some real (paper) money. If you search it you will be surprised how many things you can do Wink
WINGSTAN

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:54:28 PM

:)I invest in Bitcoin... just buy and hold it forever...
the only thing i spend bitcoin on is gambling and buying digital goods
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:28:30 PM

Actually you can do anything you want. You can not only invest on Btc :p but you can do things you want. Personally I use them for all my bills, and stuff I wanna buy. It's a good way to be anonymous and safe some real (paper) money. If you search it you will be surprised how many things you can do Wink

That's right there are many things that you can do with bitcoin and if you don't want to do anything then simply hold it for the future as that is the safest way of making profits by selling them when you see higher price in near future.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

igorokavg13

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:44:33 PM

That's right there are many things that you can do with bitcoin and if you don't want to do anything then simply hold it for the future as that is the safest way of making profits by selling them when you see higher price in near future.

I completely agree. At the moment, just keep bitcoin in your wallet - the safest option. I am sure that in a few years it will make you a rich man
CryptoManiac54

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:21:48 PM

I use it for any international purchases which can be a pain to do with regular credit cards.

That's one of Bitcoin's biggest selling points, that it doesn't have the same credit processing restrictions/problems when doing business internationally.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 10:56:37 PM

I completely agree. At the moment, just keep bitcoin in your wallet - the safest option. I am sure that in a few years it will make you a rich man

Yeah as investing them anywhere is a big risk as most of the investment places are scam and will eat away all your bitcoins so its better to play safe and keep them safe in you wallet as it is the safest way to make profits in long term.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:09:33 AM

What shoul I do with my bitcoins? I can use it whenever, however and whatever I want. We can use it any kind or types of payment to pay bills, like in Philippines, sometimes I use it to load my prepaid sim card, cashing it out into fiat, buying goods in online shop and also buying services. You can do whatever you want in your bitcoin just to make it sure that you have enough funds to do such. Bitcoin is decentralized and virtual currency that can be used any forms buying.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:38:39 AM

There are many things that you can do with bitcoins as of now I am using it in trading and gambling from where I can make quick money and sometimes I used it for recharging my cell phone but majority of my coins I am saving for future to sell them at a higher price.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:49:52 AM

You can spend it for yourself, friends, or family. You can hodl it if you want to increase its value. You can also invest it if you want to earn more of it. But in my opinion spending it outside the internet is difficult because bitcoin is not yet well known to some countries. Others know bitcoin as being used in deepweb and for illegal things.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:02:43 AM

There are my things to do with your bitcoin, but much better to use it for trading to make an income if you want to increase your bitcoin and you can also spend your bitcoin in online shopping it can be used like a credit card and it is possible to do a business with your bitcoin it can makes like remittance center but you need to have big amount of capital.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 02:07:22 AM

You can spend it for yourself, friends, or family. You can hodl it if you want to increase its value. You can also invest it if you want to earn more of it. But in my opinion spending it outside the internet is difficult because bitcoin is not yet well known to some countries. Others know bitcoin as being used in deepweb and for illegal things.

Bitcoin is not accepted everywhere physically but we always have an option of getting an bitcoin debit card which we can use it at physical places to buy physical things but right now the best thing would be to hold them for future as price will go higher in future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2898
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:23:28 AM

Bitcoin is not accepted everywhere physically but we always have an option of getting an bitcoin debit card which we can use it at physical places to buy physical things but right now the best thing would be to hold them for future as price will go higher in future.

i think if we want to use bitcoin debit card, we need to wait for the machine that available in many places so we can easy to use the cards to buy or sell our bitcoin or directly withdraw from the machine. we can do many thing with our bitcoin, not just for saving or spending, but we can invest our bitcoin in many trusted programs.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: