Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 main mistakes of Bitcoin newbies  (Read 20868 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:14:52 AM

Investing in cloud mining, doubler sites and going for gambling are the mistakes committed by most of the newbie as even I have made that mistakes in the past  when I was newbie so we cannot blame them as its an common practice in bitcoins.

There you can get money only with great luck, but as a rule, many just lose money there and miss the opportunity to start making real bitcoin.
Thats true. When I became a newbie I wanted an instant and easy income, that's why I used the doubler site then and when scam I ever get frustrated. Yeah i've realized this time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 10:30:45 AM

Follow me:
  + BTC is not as private as you think, it is still possible to find the sender when exchanging
  + Be very careful otherwise you can lose all the money in your wallet
  + The value of BTC up and down, fluctuating very large, (you must be financially lost when not affect life)
Yes i'm agree with you many newbie and of course it's happen to me when i'm a newbie, didn't care about the security of my wallet and the result is I loss all my fund and make me stop to get Bitcoin, and start again after one years later.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:11:10 AM

All of these mistakes re quite common in crypto newbie world besides faucets. I really do not think anyone sane uses faucets anymore besides people from third world where $1 means something.
On the other hand, these people re not targets for faucets marketing so it does not work.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
--Python.Core.Developer--

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:46:58 AM

Hi, with price soaring and newbies joining I found useful sharing this miniguide.
Hope this is appreciated

http://immutable.today/10-mistakes-bitcoin-newbies/

Pretty useful information for me. I was doing every single of the mentioned mistakes. Your efforts are much appreciated.

This article have missed to cover about low fee newbies used to put to save cost on payments leading unconfirmed transaction for many hours. That will make them panic about bitcoin and they will start blaming bitcoin network for it and some may even opt out from the idea of using bitcoin again.  Grin

Only the article was missing the commin mistake newbies make, by setting low fee in transactions then gettting unconfirmed transactions and blaming the evil nature of bitcoin as stated by SONG GEET
--Python.Core.Developer--

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:51:45 AM

All of these mistakes re quite common in crypto newbie world besides faucets. I really do not think anyone sane uses faucets anymore besides people from third world where $1 means something.
On the other hand, these people re not targets for faucets marketing so it does not work.

$1 means something to the third world, all right. But if those third world people could go to work as a waiter, as stated in the article then, they could surely make more money then earning from the faucets.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:32:41 PM

Hi, with price soaring and newbies joining I found useful sharing this miniguide.
Hope this is appreciated

This really save me. Thank you for the great article.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:37:41 PM

Why not! Initially newbies can start up with the faucets and then they learn about bitcoin Youtube and another online article which has been mentioned in the above post. Apart from that newbies get scammed in some trades, mostly in Accounts, invites, cloud mining and gift cards.
Please learn everything before get into the services or trade in this forum.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:00:48 PM

The most frequent errors perpetrated newbie is they are looking for a free way for example bitcoin claims faucet, and following a giveaway. Perhaps the result there but I think it is not enough to change the cost of the internet.

I believe that searching for free bitcoins such as claiming in faucet and other give away is harmful and erroneous to newbies. I am seeing it the other way since that is how I started with bitcoins from collecting from the faucet and that activity has given me enough experience to level up in searching for free ways to get bitcoins. Right now I am earning 400$ monthly without buying any bitcoins for investment but from online jobs and referral commissions. Thus for me claiming satoshis at faucets are basic experience that will soon our stepping stones towards earning more online.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:50:25 PM

Hope this is appreciated

Thank you for sharing but following the HYPE especially in shit program is the first big mistake many follow it .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:38:29 PM

Indeed effort to get bitcoin for free is certainly not easy if not supported with ability and knowledge in field of bitcoin, because sometimes we often find some sites are just scamm and of course this will waste a lot of our time, maybe with this forum can help for newbie To gain knowledge on how to get the appropriate bitcoin in the expectation.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:08:47 PM

I believe the most newbies started with faucet, till they learn and understand better the crypto world. The crypto world is something that will require information, and well those can be manipulated as well the market, the fact is crypto is stable and very volatil, with a huge potencial of returns as well loss, almost the same as forex.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:24:08 PM

Indeed effort to get bitcoin for free is certainly not easy if not supported with ability and knowledge in field of bitcoin, because sometimes we often find some sites are just scamm and of course this will waste a lot of our time, maybe with this forum can help for newbie To gain knowledge on how to get the appropriate bitcoin in the expectation.

Newbies need to perfect in all aspects of bitcoin to skip from the mistakes on bitcoin investments and earning methods. When I was a newbie, to say I was member rank guy that time. I thought to sell LBC data in digital goods. I forgot to use escrow. He just scammed me in that trade. I wasted 0.04 btc in that trade.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 07:55:00 PM

Personally, the costly mistake for me was falling for the amount and level of fud in exchange trollboxes, its just ridiculous.  But then again, when you're a new to something, there are costly mistakes along the way sometimes.
knuckle sandwich

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:11:46 PM

Overall pretty good list but I don't think they all apply to noobs.  I don't see noobs suddenly deciding to daytrade.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:27:00 PM

Newbies need to perfect in all aspects of bitcoin to skip from the mistakes on bitcoin investments and earning methods. When I was a newbie, to say I was member rank guy that time. I thought to sell LBC data in digital goods. I forgot to use escrow. He just scammed me in that trade. I wasted 0.04 btc in that trade.
A common mistake of beginners in crypto world is not spending enough time for learning basics. There are many guides are available to protect ourselves and how effectively get into crypto world, still people are ignoring them just due to the reason of rushing into making their fortunes. Unfortunately everyone wants to learn the basic by their own mistakes. That is the reason the concept of faucets are still alive and scammers are around us.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:05:02 PM

Main common mistakes are listed below:
-Sharing the private key to the others.
-Forgetting the private key.
-Using online wallets.
I don’t know about using an online wallet a mistake, I mean we all started using online wallets because they are the first thing that we need to earn bitcoin, as a newbie using offline wallets seemed way too complicated for me, and the thought that if my pc gets hacked or stops working made me chose the online wallets over the desktop ones because, they are easier to use and your coins are always safe.

While using online wallets, there will be no chances of mentioned other two problems which are dealing with privatekeys as most of the online wallets not letting access to privatekeys.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:19:24 PM

There will always be gullible people as the userbase expands.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:18:20 PM

Yes to really good article it made me to remember those days I was doing mistake as a newbie I wish I could have found this article in that time. But these article not covered low transaction time so that user get panic for transaction time
bicork

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:17:51 AM

Time goes, newbies mistakes stays the same on different markets. But the article needs correction right now, liquidity is much higher now, but still is not that high (49 billion right now vs 15 bln in this article)
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:36:48 AM

Maybe the first mistake is wrong word for newbie, Many newbie bitcoin finally get scammed by bitcoin based scam / hyip / ponzi / doubler.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: