Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HexPay | AutoBuy System - Auto Digital Delivery (TONS of great features) [FREE]  (Read 766 times)
hexpay (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:02:17 PM

Introducing HexPay

Dashboard Screenshot:
http://puu.sh/pOw0h/e01a570a59.png

HexPay provides automatic fulfilment for digital goods, wrapped in an easy to use web application. There are similar services out there, but none of them have the features, ease of use or support that HexPay does.

Hexpay is a Free Service!
Note: CoinPayments (who process the BTC payments in the interim while we are developing our own solution) charge a very small 0.5% fee).

URL: https://HexPay.org
Login: https://HexPay.org/login

Example Product: https://HexPay.org/p/xt1rk

[size=30]Awesome Features![/size][size=medium]
- PDF Stamping (PDF files can be stamped with the buyers email/ip/txid)
- Coupon System (add multi product coupon, percent/fixed discounts and more)
- PayPal Order Tracking (Allows you to provide proof of delivery in paypal disputes, including download logs and purchase information)
- Netseal Products (Sell your programs with automated licence generation and dispatch)
[/size]

Supported Currencies/Methods
As our our beta launch, we support:
  • PayPal
  • Bitcoin
  • Stripe (Closed Beta)

Features

Seller Panel Features:

• Beautiful easy to use interface (see screenshots below)
  • Automated PDF stamping - PDF files purchased using HexPay can be stamped with the buyer's transaction information - example
  • 2 Factor Authentication (Google or Authy both supported)
  • Automated login rate limiting coupled with ReCaptcha/NoCaptcha to prevent brute force attacks
  • Security logging on all actions taken on on your account (Login, Product and Settings changes)
  • All product information is hidden from PayPal - each order gets a unique ID which cannot be linked to your product. Refer is blanked before customer is sent to paypal
  • Secure product URLs (ex: u0rsb instead of incrementing numeric ID)
  • Advanced and easy to use product creation, editing and management (see screenshots)
  • Custom percentage based discounts when paying with cryptocurrencies.
  • Store Pages which can display any products you want to be publicly viewable (check screenshots)
  • Support for HTML in product descriptions
  • Support for custom email messages (on per product basis)
  • Support for multiple types of products (Accounts/Codes, Files, URLs and Services)
  • When selling Accounts/Codes you can set a minimum or maximum per order (useful for avoiding excessive fees when selling items for less than $1/ea or preventing buyers for buying all your stock in one go)
  • Large file size limit for uploaded files
  • Limit downloads of delivered file(s) (per product basis)
  • Tracking on all files downloaded and URLs clicked after purchase by buyer
  • Easy to use transaction view with search and ability to filter only paid transactions.
  • View detailed transaction information including: buyer email, IP, other orders, delivered product information etc
  • Customer messaging/support system - read messages sent by customers and reply to them via email

Customer Features

• Clean, flat simple and easy to use order system (see screenshots below)
  • Select quantity via plus/minus buttons, or simply enter your desired quantity directly into the box
  • Stock shown on ordering page
  • Ability to contact the seller from the order page - send a message to the seller (received in the seller's dashboard)
  • Custom HTML descriptions (Image, Youtube demo embedding etc)
  • Simple, sexy and easy to use bitcoin payment pages (see screenshots below)
  • Product names hidden from paypal (see above in seller section for more info)

Features in development

• Full restful API with support for all functionality provided on the dashbaord
  • IPN notifications (secured with verification)
  • Automated fraud checking (VPN and Proxy detection)

You are also welcome to make suggestions for features, just comment on this thread Smiley

Security
Obviously as this is a payment processing site security is a top priority, both in terms of server/script and user security.

In order to protect our users from automated brute force attacks or similar, we have rate limiting on logins, plus captchas and 2 factor authentication (which we suggest all users enable). Our dashboard also tracks all actions so you can determine if any illegitimate activity occurs on your account.

Our platform is based on a well renowned framework, and is built from the ground up with security in mind.

We are confident that there are no security issues with the site, but as a incentive to security experts out there, we are offering a bug bounty with payments of up to $200 if you find a serious security issue.
If you find an exploit, please send us a message via email or PM, with a brief description (type of bug, severity etc) and we will work from there.

Thanks for checking HexPay out!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hexpay (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:56:04 PM

Bumping this thread up!
WorldClassic

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:04:31 AM

Vouch for HEXAPAY . I use it and I will be using it until the last .
hexpay (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:35:58 PM

Vouch for HEXAPAY . I use it and I will be using it until the last .

Thanks mate!
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:42:42 PM

Like the site and the convenience, but would appreciate if you could add an escrow and a search feature to search for products like bitfy does. Right now it only caters to people who know what they are buying or know the link of the seller.
hexpaynopay

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:38:32 PM

uhm what happened to hexpay? i receieved a payment for an item yesterday but never got the bitcoin sent to my wallet.

the owner of hexpay is going rogue exit scamming?
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:33:42 PM

uhm what happened to hexpay? i receieved a payment for an item yesterday but never got the bitcoin sent to my wallet.

I believe the site is shutting down. Read that somewhere on the forum about that this week. You should probably email the support about it. Not sure if they closed already as I can still see listings.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:07:20 PM

I believe the site is shutting down. Read that somewhere on the forum about that this week. You should probably email the support about it. Not sure if they closed already as I can still see listings.

that is correct. They are shutting down - not selling the site, or code, nothing; just ceasing operations
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: