It's a very pleasure to announce that i have been entitiled as escrow by Renos dev
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is a PGP signed message from ParmaBTC
BTT Profile - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=148873
I will hold the development funds (3,000,000 RNS) and the bounty giveaway (333,333 RNS).
I will setup a BTC address to receive fund for extra giveaway coins or donations.
These are the escrowing terms :
Coins can only be withdrawn for bounties or community approved projects and the intent to move coins has to be announced beforehand.
Coins will be held the coins indefinitely until a public escrow is created
I will receive 5% handling fee of any RNS or BTC held. 30% to be given now and the remaining 70% in 1 months time, there is extra 80k RNS bonus to be received in 3 months time.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
This is 333,333 Bounties RNS Address RMjcwp2PWXtoDuSiaCpx7EcdmqYZZkZh7MBitcoin addres for Sales and Donations:
This is 3,000,000 Bounties Development Address RQitLftnHHs5L7m5sHQSQgQo8vsrAUqusN
Escrow Rules for sales
Send funds only if you agree investment terms, specially refund terms.
RNS sales: communty member supporting RNS project can buy 30 000 RNS for 0.1 BTC, pm to escrow for details
Sales or donations are definitive, no fund returns are admitted.
Fees: Transactions fee will be charged to receiver address
Community approved Withdrawals will take 24/48 hours to be fulfilled