Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide To Make A $200+ On BitcoinTalk Forum!!  (Read 1199 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:42:42 PM

Before that, please, read up one of my thread posted here  Cool Cool

=>I've compiled same technique and strategies that actually pulled $200+ in bitcoins into my wallet on same day! Shocked<=

Please, check the attached snapshopon the other thread; the indicated date,timeframe,this snapshop was taken

The question now is can i really get BITCOIN on bitcointalk forum or do i need to keep purchasing bitcoin & wait for increment in exchange rate?

Well, the answer is Yes & NO

Yes, because you can purchase and wait for the exchange rate to increases. Right, now there is an increase in exchange rate. So, it will be good if, you can start gettting some bitcoin now that there is an increase in exchange rate!!

No, because it will be unwise to buy now,that there is an increase in price. You profit margin will be low after deducting the cost of purchase!

Marketing on bitcointalk work but, be prepare to do your home work!

In my guide i have outline the different method on how to create & bump your thread within specific days when demand & click-through for services are high!

I have also included how to optimize your thread for google search engine. You need to think outside bitcointalk forum.
I'll show you proof of newbies who actually purchase my services - such queries are from search engine - one of such customer's actually told me via PM that he is new to bitcoin and that he actually stumbled across one of my thread through google.

So you goal is to use forum => To Reach your prospect who are searching for your product's/services on google. I never believe it myself that i could be making such an amount of money here considering the number of times that my marketing plan has failed on this forum. Shocked

Price : $50 in bitcoin

NOTE : The snapshot above is just from one of my wallet b/c i'm using 3 different wallet. In addition to customer's who prefer's payment via paypal.

Regard's
Bitcseo

MAKE_MONEY ONLINE, CRYPTO_CURRENCY MONEY MAKING GUIDE, HOw To Make Extra MOney
MOney Making GUIDE, How to get BITCOIN FREE,BITCOIN Generaotr FREE

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 03:56:52 PM

I can take a review copy, test your product and post a fair feedback.
If you want to offer a vouch copy, send me a PM with the infos.
Thanks

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:35:43 PM

Seems interesting,actually I've been researching marketing and other strategies recently so it would be really nice if I can take a vouch for this and review it since I think I will be able to provide full understanding and explanation of the concept.Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: