Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin faucets  (Read 1556 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:25:38 AM

faucets are waste of time, i think you would gain more looking for lost coins in the streets.

But there are some actives. One I can remember is freebitco.in , you have a change to get bigger prices and can gamble too

Yes, you are right. it is waste of time..... too bad

You realize when faucets were paying out over 1 BTC per claim people said they were a waste of time (since BTC had almost no value), right? Then when they went down to 1 mBTC people said that (and now it has value). In a few months/years, people are going to look at what faucets pay out now and wish they had done them.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:58:18 PM

You realize when faucets were paying out over 1 BTC per claim people said they were a waste of time (since BTC had almost no value), right? Then when they went down to 1 mBTC people said that (and now it has value). In a few months/years, people are going to look at what faucets pay out now and wish they had done them.

This is a good point.  BTC may rise over the next years, but for it to be worth $400 per 0.0001 BTC it would need a gigantic rise. I think its likely to that 0.0001 BTC will be 4$ or $40 in the future.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:00:26 PM

This is a good point.  BTC may rise over the next years, but for it to be worth $400 per 0.0001 BTC it would need a gigantic rise. I think its likely to that 0.0001 BTC will be 4$ or $40 in the future.

I agree. I mean it didn't go from $0.00001 to over $1200 in a period of only 3 years or anything. /sarcasm

Anything is possible. People just have to decide if it's worth it to them, based on speculation.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:06:15 PM

I agree. I mean it didn't go from $0.00001 to over $1200 in a period of only 3 years or anything. /sarcasm

If this happens we'd be millionaires, looking forward to it  Smiley

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:23:00 AM

There are still a lot, also a few good earn sites out there.

Check www.earnbtc.weebly.com for a list of working faucets / earn sites.

GL HF

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:44:43 PM

It makes a lot more sense to sell services that anyone can do, the time and effort required on faucets for the pay-off is truly awful...

Sig campaigns as people have suggested, but think about making small businesses or selling your skills. A lot more potential/profitable and a lot more to gain in non-financial terms too.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:22:30 PM

It makes a lot more sense to sell services that anyone can do, the time and effort required on faucets for the pay-off is truly awful...

Sig campaigns as people have suggested, but think about making small businesses or selling your skills. A lot more potential/profitable and a lot more to gain in non-financial terms too.
Signature campaigns require you to have a decent forum account. Personally I used faucets and earn sites in-between the posting restrictions when my account was at the newbie rank. Worked out well.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: