Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 07:46:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get ready to BUYDL  (Read 1419 times)
silversurfer1958
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 235


View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 12:37:43 AM
 #21

Good advice, if you believe in a  coin, just buy, hold and diversify.
1508485576
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508485576

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508485576
Reply with quote  #2

1508485576
Report to moderator
1508485576
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508485576

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508485576
Reply with quote  #2

1508485576
Report to moderator
1508485576
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508485576

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508485576
Reply with quote  #2

1508485576
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1508485576
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508485576

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508485576
Reply with quote  #2

1508485576
Report to moderator
1508485576
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508485576

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508485576
Reply with quote  #2

1508485576
Report to moderator
ImHash
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 518



View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:53:03 AM
 #22

Who says ETF won't be approved? last time I checked the main concern was the security and safety of the bitcoins, they were worried what might happen like hack and or theft by cracking the private keys they just need to make sure network is safe.
It's always a good time to buy bitcoins under one condition, don't sell even if you could profit more than 20% because there will come a day very soon that you can profit more than 500%.

epitome
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 258


View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:26:50 AM
 #23

I like the prediction but even if the EFT is not approved the price wont dip as low as $500 and if at all if that is the case then you really cannot trust this as a investment platform and all the miners will bleed to recover their running cost and their investments and so i really do not think that the price would go down like that.
kwukduck
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1880


View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:32:22 AM
 #24

While I agree that ETF approval is unlikely to happen I disagree with the claim that it will bring price of bitcoin down to $600.
Traders are aware that SEC stamp of approval won't be easy to obtain and 11 March might not be the final date.
But you are right when market will react allergically then it will be ideal time to buy BTC, the best we can wish for.


The ETF lies and hype is all that is holding this bubble together.

Bitcoin failed to deliver over and over on its promises. It does not scale, not even to its current size. It does not offer any useable privacy.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
jofus
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 115


View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:30:46 PM
 #25

While I agree that ETF approval is unlikely to happen I disagree with the claim that it will bring price of bitcoin down to $600.
Traders are aware that SEC stamp of approval won't be easy to obtain and 11 March might not be the final date.
But you are right when market will react allergically then it will be ideal time to buy BTC, the best we can wish for.


The ETF lies and hype is all that is holding this bubble together.

Bitcoin failed to deliver over and over on its promises. It does not scale, not even to its current size. It does not offer any useable privacy.
Wow, now I feel validated.  The duck has come to spread his FUD on one of my threads  Smiley Cheesy Grin

Here we come 1349.99.  After that I'm not sure what will happen.
NUFCrichard
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1092


★Nitrogensports.eu★


View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:33:52 PM
 #26

I don't understand your figures. A 35% chance of the ETF being approved is a 65% chance of it not being approved, hardly a big positive.

If it does get approved, then $300m would be invested, so 1.5% of the total value of BTC.

So there is about 35% chance of a 1.5% inflow, so the price should rise 0.5% on the basis of the ETF. Assuming it won't go down if the ETF is rejected...


           █████████████████     ████████
          █████████████████     ████████
         █████████████████     ████████
        █████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
      ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
   ████████     █████████████████     ████████
  ████████     █████████████████     ████████
 ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
            ████████              ████████
           ████████              ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
         ████████     █████████████████
        ████████     █████████████████
       ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀




  CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
infofront
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1036


View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:40:55 PM
 #27

I don't understand your figures. A 35% chance of the ETF being approved is a 65% chance of it not being approved, hardly a big positive.

If it does get approved, then $300m would be invested, so 1.5% of the total value of BTC.

So there is about 35% chance of a 1.5% inflow, so the price should rise 0.5% on the basis of the ETF. Assuming it won't go down if the ETF is rejected...

In the event of a 1.5% inflow, the price would increase a lot more than 1.5%. To what degree depends on where/how the coins are purchased.

For example, try buying $300M in BTC on any/all the major exchanges and see what happens to the price.
bitcoinvest
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1031


13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X


View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:55:52 PM
 #28

i am in the bitcoin world since 2012. its about 5 years now.
never i repeat never i remember to hear anybody or read any article that could predict the price short or long term, except one: long term will go up, and i mean what was writing back in 2012...

after my registration in this forum i read many @@... i the real world when i have long conversations regarding the bitcoin with experienced accountants, investors and analysts after some time they tried to find out a formula to see where the price will be nobody did with positive result.

What i want to say, in my opinion those panic posts to buy because this...sell because the other... it's just panic rumors Smiley
and if not all the times, are there to make you do something that somebody else want in order to make profit... nobody cares about you and me.. nobody took you from the hand and told you come to bitcoin....

in any case Bitcoin is here to stay.. if you can make some money because of ETF then i hope you do Smiley

We all have to gamble a point or two in our lives, not in the literal sense but meaning that we have to try our luck at something. The higher the risk and the higher the return and potentially the losses. I think it is still great to buy bitcoins regardless if the ETF gets approved. The adoption of bitcoins will come, it may be today or in the near future. But the fact is that bitcoins is going up.

I totally agree with you. But how i see the last period is like somebody is manipulation peoples thoughts how this is going to turn out...
But the fact we have is that we don't know!!! The reason i did wrote the above post is that i want from my opinion to protect if possible the people who already have bitcoins and not panic sell or something because of an incoming dump that nobody can predict...

But at the end of the day decision is not mine but yours Smiley
As wee speak 1160 euro / BTC !!! And we go up!
jofus
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 115


View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:03:02 PM
 #29

I don't understand your figures. A 35% chance of the ETF being approved is a 65% chance of it not being approved, hardly a big positive.

If it does get approved, then $300m would be invested, so 1.5% of the total value of BTC.

So there is about 35% chance of a 1.5% inflow, so the price should rise 0.5% on the basis of the ETF. Assuming it won't go down if the ETF is rejected...

1.5% inflow in ONE WEEK.  The total value of Bitcoin took 7 years to accumulate.  Now you are talking about 1.5% inflow in 0.2% of the time.  This doesn't even take into account how many people will not be selling their coins just because they know that demand will be up.  

As the infofront said, lets see what happens to the price when you try buying 300M worth of BTC in one week.  The average amount traded is 30M per week, and that includes day traders that are buying and selling.  This is 10 times that amount of pure buy pressure.  I'm sure 10 times as many people will decided to just sell their coins at market price because the ETF just got approved  Roll Eyes

Not only that, that is only the first week.  The ETF will be around longer than one week.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!