Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for broker or buyer for 50+ coins  (Read 432 times)
blockchan (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:30:47 PM

holler.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:18:15 AM

Rate? Payment method?
blockchan (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:36:40 PM

looking to sell close to spot minus broker and escrow fees.  escrow would be preferred.  i can sell smaller amounts as well if 50 is balling too hard.
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 07:39:14 PM

looking to sell close to spot minus broker and escrow fees.  escrow would be preferred.  i can sell smaller amounts as well if 50 is balling too hard.
and what payment method you accept Huh

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:47:16 PM

looking to sell close to spot minus broker and escrow fees.  escrow would be preferred.  i can sell smaller amounts as well if 50 is balling too hard.
50 coins? Are you joking? That's $61,000 USD. What do you sell drugs to have to get rid of that much so fast?
You going to get scammed if your looking to do this all in one or even ten trades.
I would like to see the wallet that holds that much in bitcoin. And I think anyone dealing with you would like to do the same there baller.

blockchan (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:09:07 PM

Not joking, not a drug dealer.  Just a BTC OG looking to diversify one's investments.  I will need a casier's check or bank transfer.  I will sell them on exchange if i must but im looking to not move the market down that much because I have much more than 50 I need to sell.  I heard kraken has a "dark market" where a seller can find one or two buyers to buy the entire chunk at an agreed price rather than sell into ever-decreasing asks which then may cause panic.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 08:15:47 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 08:40:18 PM by LLec

Not joking, not a drug dealer.  Just a BTC OG looking to diversify one's investments.  I will need a casier's check or bank transfer.  I will sell them on exchange if i must but im looking to not move the market down that much because I have much more than 50 I need to sell.  I heard kraken has a "dark market" where a seller can find one or two buyers to buy the entire chunk at an agreed price rather than sell into ever-decreasing asks which then may cause panic.
You do know that Kraken has a trading platform now don't you? Roll Eyes
It was just released recently (a few days ago) with the surge in the btc price.
Use that and stay out of the dark market with sellers and all that.

And if this puzzle goes like this: ETF Approval, Europe Crisis gets bigger... etc then maybe we need buy plots to the moon already...
You forgot to add March 15th to that list. This year will be fun times to watch..
Why?

Date that U.S. debt ceiling freezes in at $20T, U.S. govt runs out of budget money by mid-summer unless debt ceiling is raised or DRASTIC govt budget cuts happen (like hundreds of $B slashed).

Or a default (yeah right). Or a govt shutdown (yeah right).

Good luck with that one Trump-supporters! (We'll see if the Emperor truly has clothes or not)

I never visited USA up to now. But i am witness of this propaganda of the Hilary must be the winner etc that the media told all around the world not only in USA.
This situation that you describe is not made by Trump... We all see what the media did in the last months... why would they stop now??

And something new to who is interested, Kraken released new trading platform Smiley and it's faster indeed!!!  http://trade.kraken.com
Kraken bought cryptowatch and the founder joined the Kraken team. New chart! Grin

https://trade.kraken.com

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/kraken-acquires-digital-currency-data-portal-cryptowatch/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: