Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Bargain Pricing on the First Month(s) of Advertising on a Crypto Blog  (Read 185 times)
Jumpy (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:15:56 AM

Hello Prospective Advertisers,

I am ready to launch a new high-quality blog aimed at the crypto community. I am looking for one advertiser to be my sole advertiser for the first month, during which the blog will be actively updated and promoted.

I am a professional blogger and editor and previously managed a successful blog focused solely on Bitcoin in 2012 and 2013. I am getting back into the scene and will be focusing on economic and financial material (news, updates, and market strategy). There will be a minimum of 4 posts weekly, which will be promoted in several channels according to my experience in growing a new readership.

I would like to pick an initial advertiser to take the first month of ad-space at a below market rate, given the freshness of the blog and the lack of pre-existing readership. You will be featured in a banner on the top of every page on the site, as well as having a custom-written 750 word review of your product or service included as one of the first 10 posts on the blog. This review will remain on the blog indefinitely.

Ground Rules

- No NSFW content on the linked site
- No scams/MLMs/HYIPs/etc.

Please PM me to get a look at the unpublished site with initial content that can be used to gauge the overall quality of the content that will be coming on the site. Once you have made your own assessment, please make an offer if interested in this opportunity.

Thanks for your time.

-Jumpy

PM me if you want to advertise on this signature.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: