Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted.  (Read 5740 times)
Green Apple (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:58:55 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 04:09:28 PM by Green Apple

Thread has been removed by moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:12:39 AM

is there any free vouch for hero member to try and test your methods? It will be very great if you can provide one or two vouches for hero member and above. If your methods truly work, I will give you a nice feedback along with good reviews. With these reviews, I bet you can have a lot of buyers
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:25:02 AM

is there any free vouch for hero member to try and test your methods? It will be very great if you can provide one or two vouches for hero member and above. If your methods truly work, I will give you a nice feedback along with good reviews. With these reviews, I bet you can have a lot of buyers

Vouch copy sent. Waiting for your review.

Theres still 2 more available vouch copies. Post below if you are a trusted member.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:33:27 AM

Theres still 2 more available vouch copies. Post below if you are a trusted member.
I have received the vouch copy. I have read about it but not test it yet. I do not like the idea create the fake gambling csgo site. However, it seems a little bit illegal. Well, i think the bonus is kinda cool. I will test it as soon as I can
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:09:50 AM

I have received the vouch copy. I have read about it but not test it yet. I do not like the idea create the fake gambling csgo site. However, it seems a little bit illegal. Well, i think the bonus is kinda cool. I will test it as soon as I can

It is semi blackhat method. No worries.
Jartsu

Activity: 421

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:13:18 AM

Hey,

If there is a vouch copy available, I could take one.

Regards
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:24:55 AM

Hey there. Looks pretty good, hoping to get a vouch copy and it seems like you have 2 left. Jartsu (post above) and myself are interested in getting one. If you are able to give us one each that would be great. PM the details when you are ready.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

Hey,

Regards

Hey there. Looks pretty good, hoping to get a vouch copy and it seems like you have 2 left. Jartsu (post above) and myself are interested in getting one. If you are able to give us one each that would be great. PM the details when you are ready.

PM sent.

All vouch copies has been given out
Windpower

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:18:39 AM

Hey,

Regards

PM sent.

I received the vouch copy extremely quickly, thanks for the great service. But, I would have to let other people know I would definitely not buy this ebook with my own money. The method is basically you just create a fake gambling website, which is illegal, and then scam people. It is completely wrong and I don't recommend anyone to use this method. And it doesn't even work well, there are already a lot of fake gambling websites out there and no one even goes on them. There is also only one completed bonus method. Which is decent I guess but definitely not worth the 3 different methods that you are supposed to get and are paying for.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:26:46 AM

Hey,

Regards

PM sent.

I received the vouch copy extremely quickly, thanks for the great service. But, I would have to let other people know I would definitely not buy this ebook with my own money. The method is basically you just create a fake gambling website, which is illegal, and then scam people. It is completely wrong and I don't recommend anyone to use this method. And it doesn't even work well, there are already a lot of fake gambling websites out there and no one even goes on them. There is also only one completed bonus method. Which is decent I guess but definitely not worth the 3 different methods that you are supposed to get and are paying for.

You're trying to expose my method , i have mentioned it is semi blackhat but will definitely work if you will put alot of hard work.

Jartsu

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:49:27 AM

Hey,

I have received a vouch copy for the eBook and I would like to say this method is saturated. YouTubers have made videos about it as well also this wasnt your idea for sure because exactly the same idea is in a leaked eBook.

Regards
Windpower

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:08:46 AM

Hey,

Regards

PM sent.

You're trying to expose my method , i have mentioned it is semi blackhat but will definitely work if you will put alot of hard work.

I am saying that it is a bad method so I have to explain it some how. Also, the guy above me also wrote how you have to create a gambling website and that is illegal. I am not trying to expose the method because it it is already a crappy method that I recommend no one buys. It is not well written and you only get 1 other method compared to the 3 that you were advertising. Maybe you should look over the ebook and re-write some parts of it. Right now the only word to describe it is garbage.

Also, the so called "proof" that you provided at the top looks faked. All you would have to do to make something like that is, get some images of gun skins, then put their prices next to them and finish it off with a high amount of money at the top called "Total".
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:13:35 PM

Hey,

Regards

PM sent.

I am saying that it is a bad method so I have to explain it some how. Also, the guy above me also wrote how you have to create a gambling website and that is illegal. I am not trying to expose the method because it it is already a crappy method that I recommend no one buys. It is not well written and you only get 1 other method compared to the 3 that you were advertising. Maybe you should look over the ebook and re-write some parts of it. Right now the only word to describe it is garbage.

Also, the so called "proof" that you provided at the top looks faked. All you would have to do to make something like that is, get some images of gun skins, then put their prices next to them and finish it off with a high amount of money at the top called "Total".

Thanks for salestrashing.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:10:48 AM

If anybody have some question , feel free to ask
Windpower

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:36:49 AM

Hey,

Regards

PM sent.

So now my honest opinion and review means salestrashing? If it does than so be it. I clearly gave me unbiased opinion, I have never traded with you before so I hold no grudges towards you, what incentive would there be for me to salestrash you? Maybe you should look over what I said and then you might actually understand that I was definitely not trying to salestrash you and if it comes across that way to you, it is not my fault. Other people agree with me and you don't call them salestrashers. Just look at the posts above. Most people dislike the idea of making a fake gambling website and scamming people for your own benefit.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:32:59 AM

Hey,

Regards

PM sent.

Most people dislike the idea of making a fake gambling website and scamming people for your own benefit.

Didn't i mentioned before its semi blackhat?
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:00:06 PM

Hey,

Regards

PM sent.

Most people dislike the idea of making a fake gambling website and scamming people for your own benefit.

Didn't i mentioned before its semi blackhat?

You are heavily contradicting yourself, in OP it states that it is 100$/day on autopilot, then you go on and say that it can work when you put in alot of hard work. So what is it? Fully autopilot or do i need to put in alot of "hard" work? Worst part is that i would've almost bought the e-book if it wasn't for Windpower to give a legit review.

Jartsu

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:01:18 PM

Hey,

I'm just gonna tell it the most simple way. He is selling a leaked eBook.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:25:59 PM

Hey,

I'm just gonna tell it the most simple way. He is selling a leaked eBook.

You dont have proof , you did not showed me where it got leaked and who leaked it
Jartsu

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:31:00 PM

Dude, Don't even waste your time with me showing proof or not.. You know yourself it's leaked method
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: