Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH will be dumped, is anyone going to make some money?  (Read 1278 times)
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:47:41 PM

I don't think dash will be dumped because dash price surges past $50 gains 34% value in just one day,
dash is trend up right now and will going more up, I guess and  it is looked from analysis technical
dash will be dumped if the price is sideaway but I don't make some money because of it.

i also think so, people are forgetting that dash is now rosing at 0.03 btc, that's a lot when you compare to the last value which was 0.013, is one hell of an increase, ok it reached the top which was 0.047 but now it's correctin tot he bottom, which is 0.03, still a very good value for me

Yes it is a good rising, but I still doubt Dash can hold that price for a long time, I see the pricing rising like rocket in this few days and make quite fortune, and the price now is stopping at 0.035 which is still a good price and if Dash can maintain that price, it can be one of the promising alt coin for the future
Well if dash price stable around at 0.035 or stopping on there, that is mean the price is bored
I think it will be decrease because it starts sideaway if we see on candle chart in analysis technical,
it must be aware if want make investments into dash coin because the trend will change to down.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
savvadesogle

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:03:03 PM

@darkcoin_bot - telegram bot for monitoring Dash curency in real time.
Discussion there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1811940.0
Thank you!
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3429
Merit: 4358

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:09:48 PM

One is certain BTC can't cover all segments of privacy and anonymity. Will it be Dash or Monero or some other coins its not important for majority of us. Sooner or later Dash, Monero will be obsolete at some point, will it be dumped or will slowly abandoned also is not important.

I think a new side-chain ontop of the Bitcoin network will replace all of them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: