Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN] [DRAC] - Drac, a safe coin for a daily use  (Read 10208 times)
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:14:32 PM

What percentage of the initial supply were you looking to use for airdrop?

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:20:33 PM

400k of 10 million.
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:26:13 PM

400k of 10 million.
So, total will be free distributed to 400,000 coins?
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:30:30 PM

400k of 10 million.
So, total will be free distributed to 400,000 coins?

No, it's just an idea Wink
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:37:43 PM

if that is the case, i would say 400 x 1000.   If you span the Airdrop over too many people you will likely received dozens of requests from the same people who are trying to hoard the supply.

Once you get the numbers down I would try and find a way to audit who you are supplying them to to avoid people scamming the system.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:44:31 PM

if that is the case, i would say 400 x 1000.   If you span the Airdrop over too many people you will likely received dozens of requests from the same people who are trying to hoard the supply.

Once you get the numbers down I would try and find a way to audit who you are supplying them to to avoid people scamming the system.

Do not go too far Cheesy
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:45:04 AM

so you will only be sold on the exchange and after that go to bring BTC without redemption, so?

well, as I just said, we will get our %, but dracshares holders too.

at the begining it will be like this:

94% to exchanges
6% team + users

profits from this 94% will be distributed like this:

6% will represent now the 100%= 600.000 (as all the dracshare holders will have tokens from this 6%), so:

If you have 1 dracshare, it will be 0.00016% of the profits from the 94% sold.

Example:

94% you sold for 100BTC
100 BTC we divide into 600 000 XDRAC
1 XDRAC=0.00016%=0.00016 btc
Holder 1 xdrac will receive 0.00016 BTC. I correctly understanding?
ivaxmm (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:47:57 AM

so you will only be sold on the exchange and after that go to bring BTC without redemption, so?

well, as I just said, we will get our %, but dracshares holders too.

at the begining it will be like this:

94% to exchanges
6% team + users

profits from this 94% will be distributed like this:

6% will represent now the 100%= 600.000 (as all the dracshare holders will have tokens from this 6%), so:

If you have 1 dracshare, it will be 0.00016% of the profits from the 94% sold.

Example:

94% you sold for 100BTC
100 BTC we divide into 600 000 XDRAC
1 XDRAC=0.00016%=0.00016 btc
Holder 1 xdrac will receive 0.00016 BTC. I correctly understanding?

correct Smiley

big deal I think
onnz423alt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:00:19 PM

IMPORTANT CHANGE:

We had some issues with the token code, trying to verify it and also the contract, so we had to start it again, and we created a new token in the same way but close to nexium code. So we are going to send the tokens again to all of you, and for the inconvenience, we will send the same amount we sent to you but x10. so if you received 5 xdrac now you will receive 50xdrac of the new token. so forget all the old dracshares, we will provide the new token contract to create custom wallets in the same way we did with the old one.

Drac is based on ETH, so eth wallet works for it. You can download eth app or use myetherwallet.com

Steps:
1) Add custom token
2) address: 0x44FB2663d37e36e4a2B4b865D9ec832e5Da6A016
symbol = XDRAC
decimals = 6

for more information please visit our SLACK (links at the ANN)

I have not received my tokens to address 0x438f1cf2E6642EED5CB2db1f63E12BEDE4C15B0a. when they will be sent?

ivaxmm (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:41:56 PM

IMPORTANT CHANGE:

We had some issues with the token code, trying to verify it and also the contract, so we had to start it again, and we created a new token in the same way but close to nexium code. So we are going to send the tokens again to all of you, and for the inconvenience, we will send the same amount we sent to you but x10. so if you received 5 xdrac now you will receive 50xdrac of the new token. so forget all the old dracshares, we will provide the new token contract to create custom wallets in the same way we did with the old one.

Drac is based on ETH, so eth wallet works for it. You can download eth app or use myetherwallet.com

Steps:
1) Add custom token
symbol = XDRAC
decimals = 6

I have not received my tokens to address 0x438f1cf2E6642EED5CB2db1f63E12BEDE4C15B0a. when they will be sent?

hi! , have you contacted carla or xavi at slack? try it, they will help you for sure. We are creating a list with all of you to send the tokens, we already have sent some. You can check the blockchain to verify it.
onnz423alt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:37:30 AM

IMPORTANT CHANGE:

Steps:
1) Add custom token
symbol = XDRAC
decimals = 6

hi! , have you contacted carla or xavi at slack? try it, they will help you for sure. We are creating a list with all of you to send the tokens, we already have sent some. You can check the blockchain to verify it.
No i haven't, but if you are creating a list i'll just wait. Any updates yet about the exchanges and such?

ivaxmm (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

IMPORTANT CHANGE:

Steps:
1) Add custom token
symbol = XDRAC
decimals = 6

No i haven't, but if you are creating a list i'll just wait. Any updates yet about the exchanges and such?

well we are creating a list but you have to contact there to be on the list haha, they will add your information there Smiley
13Winter13

Activity: 413
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

Joined for slack
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:49:57 PM

IMPORTANT CHANGE:

Steps:
1) Add custom token
symbol = XDRAC
decimals = 6

well we are creating a list but you have to contact there to be on the list haha, they will add your information there Smiley

Will do that. Haven't checked back in a while. Hope this will be a significant coin/token  Smiley
ivaxmm (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:24:23 PM

Joined for slack

we are already 100 members at slack!! Smiley veteran bountie will be send
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:05:26 PM

Are you planning airdrop?
ivaxmm (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:06:54 AM

We are proud to announce a new partnership between the Renos and Drac development teams.

Renos will be offering 1,000,000 DRAC via thier telegram crowdfunding tool with the following agreed terms:

- For every 4 RNS sent, 1 DRAC will be given.

- Any RNS raised by the crowdfund will enter escrow in which the DRAC team can request withdrawals for development. Withdrawal requests have to be publically announced 24 hours prior to the withdrawal either by DRAC team or Escrow.  This is to inform the community of development actions and prevent potential misuse as the escrow reserves the right to  postphone the withdrawal if there is a strong community backlash against it.

- Renos team will receive 250,000 DRAC to enter the same escrow rules as above. In return they will provide support setting up an ICO for the remaining supply at a later date, Promotion, Announcement page & website.

- If the ICO for the remaining supply occurs in the month (30 days) after the starting date of the Renos crowdfunding campaign, the price must be above the 1:4 swap ratio to ensure that the renos coins sell out first.

- Both teams are encouraged to arrange development expenses in either the Renos or Drac recieved rather than liquidating for bitcoin or other currencies on the market although it is ackonowledged that sometimes this wont be possible. It will be specified in the withdrawal request wether the expense will remain in Renos or Drac or be sold on the market.

Official launch date and instructions on how to take part will follow shortly.

DRAC Bitcointalk page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1806593.0
Renos Bitcointalk page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.0
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:10:38 AM

We are proud to announce a new partnership between the Renos and Drac development teams.

Renos will be offering 1,000,000 DRAC via thier telegram crowdfunding tool with the following agreed terms:

- Any RNS raised by the crowdfund will enter escrow in which the DRAC team can request withdrawals for development. Withdrawal requests have to be publically announced 24 hours prior to the withdrawal either by DRAC team or Escrow.  This is to inform the community of development actions and prevent potential misuse as the escrow reserves the right to  postphone the withdrawal if there is a strong community backlash against it.

- Renos team will receive 250,000 DRAC to enter the same escrow rules as above. In return they will provide support setting up an ICO for the remaining supply at a later date, Promotion, Announcement page & website.

- If the ICO for the remaining supply occurs in the month (30 days) after the starting date of the Renos crowdfunding campaign, the price must be above the 1:4 swap ratio to ensure that the renos coins sell out first.

- Both teams are encouraged to arrange development expenses in either the Renos or Drac recieved rather than liquidating for bitcoin or other currencies on the market although it is ackonowledged that sometimes this wont be possible. It will be specified in the withdrawal request wether the expense will remain in Renos or Drac or be sold on the market.

Nice update @ivaxmm, thanks Smiley
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:56:00 PM

Good info
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:16:16 AM

I think this is bad news
why do Swap with Renoscoin ? The first time you promise coin prices have more than 10k
and is now selling the count like that  Shocked Shocked Shocked
example

4RNS = 1XDRAC ===> 4RNS x 50satoshi = 200satoshi so price 1XDRAC= 200satoshi lol  Cheesy Cheesy

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄