Author Topic: .  (Read 2742 times)
ShroomsKit (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 03:06:30 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2013, 09:44:57 PM by ShroomsKit

Let me know if you have any questions  Wink

Its price is not a very relevant factor in its adoption....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 04:39:11 PM

Sorry for the wrong section. I thougt Marketplace would be the right one :/

I always mess these things up.

bitdroid

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:28:05 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 12:04:35 PM by bitdroid

www.magicmushroomskit.com

Ofcourse it accepts Bitcoin.

Let me know if you have any questions  Wink

Do you have an onion or i2p website, tormail, a bitcoin address that doesn't send money/info to a US business, and which country do you ship from?

Any list of users or reviews? I would offer some deals to the bitcoin community to build your cred.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:32:43 AM

http://www.magicmushroomskit.com/faq/

Q: If my package does not arrive will you offer a refund?
A: No, sorry. There is no way for us to check what happened and if you really did not get your package.

Ever heard of a tracking number?

Signature space available for rent.
bitdroid

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:57:59 AM

A: No, sorry. There is no way for us to check what happened and if you really did not get your package.

If you want to pay up the ass for having a precursor for a controlled drug tracked from shipment to your house (or where ever).
ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:40:04 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 05:58:09 PM by ShroomsKit

Yes, and people can pay extra if they want me to send it that way.
I'm not adding it by default because most people don't want it because it can be stupid expensive.

ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:40:38 PM

If you want to pay up the ass for having a precursor for a controlled drug tracked from shipment to your house (or where ever).

I'm not shipping a controlled drug. Where did you get that idea?

bitdroid

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:53:25 PM

I consider it bad customer service to ask me a question without answering mine first.

I did not say you were.

Precursor to a controlled drug aka you grow it and it produces scheduled drugs. The spores are of course legal but if you grow it you are committing a felony in most countries.
ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:46:04 PM

I consider it bad customer service to ask me a question without answering mine first.

I did not say you were.

Precursor to a controlled drug aka you grow it and it produces scheduled drugs. The spores are of course legal but if you grow it you are committing a felony in most countries.

What question didn't i answer? I didn't do it on purpose. I simply can't figure out what you mean.

And the precursor thing i also misunderstood. Simply because English isn't my first language. Sorry.

bitdroid

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:59:11 PM

What question didn't i answer? I didn't do it on purpose. I simply can't figure out what you mean.

And the precursor thing i also misunderstood. Simply because English isn't my first language. Sorry.

Do you have an onion or i2p website, tormail, a bitcoin address that doesn't send money/info to a US business, and which country do you ship from?

Any list of users or reviews? I would offer some deals to the bitcoin community to build your credit.

Har du en lök eller i2p webbplats, tormail, en bitcoin adress att inte skicka pengar/info till OSS företag och vilket land du skickar från? En lista över användare eller recensioner? Jag vill erbjuda några erbjudanden till bitcoin gemenskapen att bygga din kredit.
ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 12:18:29 PM

Any list of users or reviews? I would offer some deals to the bitcoin community to build your credit.

Har du en lök eller i2p webbplats, tormail, en bitcoin adress att inte skicka pengar/info till OSS företag och vilket land du skickar från? En lista över användare eller recensioner? Jag vill erbjuda några erbjudanden till bitcoin gemenskapen att bygga din kredit.

I ship from Amsterdam, Holland.
I have neither of the things you mentioned above? Should i? I guess i can take payments directly to my wallet but people will need to email me about it if they want to do it that way. For me it's no problem.

And reviews, i'm afraid not. Simply because i shipped my first order less than 2 weeks ago. So they didn't even had time to grow them yet. I sold a few kits but i haven't really started advertising yet. I will soon buy ads on the shroomery and some other sites.
As this is a new site it will take some time before people find out about it, buy from it, grow it and write a review on whatever site.

Sure, i'm up for a deal to build credit...what would you suggest?

Btw, i'm not new really. I sold many kits a bunch of years ago through the site growkitshop.com (which is now dead) and had many happy customers.

bitdroid

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:57:40 PM

I ship from Amsterdam, Holland.
I have neither of the things you mentioned above? Should i? I guess i can take payments directly to my wallet but people will need to email me about it if they want to do it that way. For me it's no problem.

And reviews, i'm afraid not. Simply because i shipped my first order less than 2 weeks ago. So they didn't even had time to grow them yet. I sold a few kits but i haven't really started advertising yet. I will soon buy ads on the shroomery and some other sites.
As this is a new site it will take some time before people find out about it, buy from it, grow it and write a review on whatever site.

Sure, i'm up for a deal to build credit...what would you suggest?

Btw, i'm not new really. I sold many kits a bunch of years ago through the site growkitshop.com (which is now dead) and had many happy customers.

Any pics to prove your location? Perhaps a small payment of bitcoins for a letter or something since you have no open reviews or feedback.

I think everyone selling what you're selling should have both sites and use an anon or at least secure email (PGP for example). At the very least I would add an ssl to your entire website so anyone going there won't have their ISP record everything and give it to law enforcement. I would never order from a site without full ssl.

Yeah I don't feel comfortable giving my payment to a US business for spores sold from someone in Europe. Your bitcoin payment goes to BitPay so do you have a US bank account or just prefer them as a service out of curiosity?

What email service do you use and after I order how due you protect my info and what do you do with it?

How exactly is this shipped as?

When do you expect your forum to go back up?

Is Fat Crocodile Media your business name?

Thanks.

Eventuella bilder att bevisa din plats? Kanske en liten betalning för bitcoins för en bokstav eller något eftersom du inte har några öppna recensioner eller feedback.

Jag tror att alla som säljer det du säljer ska ha båda platserna och använd en anon eller åtminstone säkra email (PGP till exempel). Åtminstone jag skulle lägga en SSL för hela din webbplats så att någon kommer det inte att få sin ISP spela in allt och ge det till polisen. Jag skulle aldrig beställa från en plats utan full ssl.

Ja, jag känner mig inte bekväm att ge min betalning till ett amerikanskt företag för sporer säljs från någon i Europa. Din Bitcoin betalningen går till BitPay så har du ett bankkonto i USA eller bara föredrar dem som en tjänst av nyfikenhet?

Vilken e-tjänsten använder ni och när jag för hur beroende du skydda min information och vad gör du med det?

Exakt hur detta levereras som?

När förväntar du ditt forum för att gå upp?

Är Fat Crocodile Media ditt företags namn?

Tack.
ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:02:59 PM

Uhm wow, calm down man.
I'm selling mushroom spores..not drugs, not weapons or anything similar.

Take it or leave it.

I've sold tons of kits in the past and will sell many more in the future. Like i said i sold my first kits and sooner or later the first reviews will appear on sites.
If people want to order they can wait or not...up to them.

I'm here to answer questions but not in a way where i feel like a criminal who's hiding.
You seem a bit paranoid, sorry to say.

Once again, i'm selling legal 40 euro mushroom spores kits. Not 1000's worth of illegal weapons.

If you have any product questions or anything non paranoid i'm happy to answer them.

Thanks.

ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:04:59 PM

I ship them in a box. Just like any other item one would ship.
My forum will go back up once i start advertising and get some decent traffic to the site. All it did now was attract spammers.
Fat Crocodile Media is my official business name. Everyone can look it up.

bitdroid

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:49:42 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 07:04:35 PM by bitdroid

Uhm wow, calm down man.
I'm selling mushroom spores..not drugs, not weapons or anything similar.

Take it or leave it.

I've sold tons of kits in the past and will sell many more in the future. Like i said i sold my first kits and sooner or later the first reviews will appear on sites.
If people want to order they can wait or not...up to them.

I'm here to answer questions but not in a way where i feel like a criminal who's hiding.
You seem a bit paranoid, sorry to say.

Once again, i'm selling legal 40 euro mushroom spores kits. Not 1000's worth of illegal weapons.

If you have any product questions or anything non paranoid i'm happy to answer them.

Thanks.

Yeah you're selling something that if anyone tries to grow is committing a FELONY aka JAIL TIME. No one should be calm but cautious as fuck when ordering especially from someone who has zero feedback.

All of my questions are relevant to anyone considering what you are selling. You're new so maybe you have no idea but it's best to listen to those more experienced than yourself. Why do you think there aren't dozens of people already doing this? These questions are for your benefit.

Personally your site seems like a big risk. Fix the ssl issue, use a non US business bitcoin address, and clearly list your privacy polices on how you protect us data and Ill give you another look. Otherwise I would recommend another website for anyone interested in spores and their privacy.

bitdroid

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 08:39:41 PM

BTW insulting the only person to actually show any interest in your company here by calling him paranoid (whether you're just ignorant of what users want and how easily it is for anyone buying to get in legal trouble) doesn't help you at all. You could have just answered by questions and understand the basis for them but maybe you're taking too much of your own product to be aware of the real world implications of what you are doing.
ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:01:48 PM

I'm giving away a free kit to the next person who replies and wants one!

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:07:02 PM

I want one Smiley

Signature space available for rent.
bitdroid

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 11:48:00 PM

+1 Good starting step.
bennett616

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 11:52:41 PM

I would be interested in purchasing some of these Smiley I will ask my friend if they would like some too.

What would be the discount for 5 sets and how much in BTC?

Also if im not too late I would love one for free haha (worth a shot) Tongue

Andy B

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: