Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEWBIE NEEDING HELP!  (Read 1011 times)
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 01:12:35 AM

They say from Blockchain's info support, that even the 12 word thingy doesn't recover the 2nd password.
No, it does not. It recovers the private keys to your Bitcoin addresses and thus allows you to export the private keys for your wallet, much like we did with Armory here. Using the 12 word recovery phrase completely bypasses the need for any of your passwords, which is why I said that you should find it.

One more: achow101, Holliday and co.

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/3313/are-there-bitcoin-password-crackers-i-can-use-to-recover-forgotten-passwords

What you guys think about that? Is that a scam/bullshit of some kind? I believe what you said earlier that without those codes it's impossible, but the scammer guy talked to me exactly about these things. Scammer guy who I talked earlier, who wanted me to pay 50€ before he "starts to work" lol.

I go to sleep, if you think that's gonna work, that'd be HELLA cool! Grin

Good night, or if you're 'muricans, good evening or smth. Smiley Smiley Smiley

-r
There are password crackers that use brute force, but without any idea what the password could be, they are not very useful.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
routeissoni (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:36:34 AM

They say from Blockchain's info support, that even the 12 word thingy doesn't recover the 2nd password.
No, it does not. It recovers the private keys to your Bitcoin addresses and thus allows you to export the private keys for your wallet, much like we did with Armory here. Using the 12 word recovery phrase completely bypasses the need for any of your passwords, which is why I said that you should find it.

One more: achow101, Holliday and co.

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/3313/are-there-bitcoin-password-crackers-i-can-use-to-recover-forgotten-passwords

What you guys think about that? Is that a scam/bullshit of some kind? I believe what you said earlier that without those codes it's impossible, but the scammer guy talked to me exactly about these things. Scammer guy who I talked earlier, who wanted me to pay 50€ before he "starts to work" lol.

I go to sleep, if you think that's gonna work, that'd be HELLA cool! Grin

Good night, or if you're 'muricans, good evening or smth. Smiley Smiley Smiley

-r
There are password crackers that use brute force, but without any idea what the password could be, they are not very useful.
Okay, thanks bro.

Still have those warning triangles tho in my Electrum Wallet. Sad
routeissoni (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:43:35 PM

Omg, how long does it takes  Huh Huh still have those warning triangles Cheesy all of these wallets r such a fucking hard and unsyncing shitfucks. its been over 24 hours now for fuckin 'fee' 0.000000000001 or smth so I put it to maximum this time I sent 0.389 btc. lol.
routeissoni (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:18:47 PM

got ur money bro ? everythin fine here. thanks. i'll be back if learn how to use deez things... have a great day.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: