Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3% off on Home Improvement  (Read 614 times)
Valalvax (OP)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 03:16:36 PM

So, this quarter my credit card is offering 5% off on Home Improvement stores (Home Depot, Lowes, Ace... etc), I don't have the spare cash to buy stuff for myself, and it really seems like a shame to waste the free money, so I'm offering it to you guys... minus a cut for myself, so, here it is, anything from a home improvement store, 3% off, up to 1500 dollars... doubt I'll use up the whole 1500, but I figure I'll throw that limit in here just incase someone's looking to buy hardware for a business or something, though I'd assume they'd have their own special store card for that...
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:05:25 PM

So If I spend $100 I save $3?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 11:10:38 PM

So If I spend $100 I save $3?

Minus shipping and escrow costs.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
James2017

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:59:13 PM

I want to replace my roof and I've already found out all pros and cons of metal roofing here. Now I'm going to buy the material and looking for a sale or a discount. Frankly speaking, I haven't known that a credit card can offer a discount on home improvement purchases. Thanks for share your expeience, I'll try to find out more information about my card possibilities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: