Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO  (Read 49357 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ihavearealjob

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:55:11 PM

Awesome graphics, good looks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sindren (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:06:39 PM

some screenshots from new site..

azzlack

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:14:08 PM

It is quite clear that our dev is living up to the expectations of those who have seen his work in the past 3 weeks. We are looking forward to a very strong series of features launch spanning from the 5th onwards into early May (as per current roadmap.

Please join as at our Slack to find out more

https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTQ2NjA3NDk1MjUxLTE0ODgxNTE0OTAtOTBkYTAyMGEzOA

Follow our Twitter for daily updates on quantity of indexed content as well as update on traffic metrics

It is time to provide real value to the mainstream audience, something almost all cryptos have struggled to do

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

wir leben schnell und wir sterben jung
tubehand

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:40:12 PM

Qoo hoo can't wait
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:02:55 PM

Graphics is doable but I doubt ur platform is real. U spent too much time on confrontation with short selling trolls and now u're trying to lure in more naive peeps and dump ur holdings on them to compensate for the wasted time. But u dont seems to be aware of the consequences for ur actions.
lajokka

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:07:54 PM

Nice project
Video streaming is nice and it will be good. Success your project dev
tubehand

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:13:48 PM

Graphics is doable but I doubt ur platform is real. U spent too much time on confrontation with short selling trolls and now u're trying to lure in more naive peeps and dump ur holdings on them to compensate for the wasted time. But u dont seems to be aware of the consequences for ur actions.

Doing back end audit right now on system.  Its pretty real.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:32:23 PM

What is the purpose of the Visio coin? Even in the OP from the preann ico it doesn't tell you this.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802371.0

All that is said here in long term goals is how great IPFS is. Nothing about how the coin is actually being used.

That brings us to the 75 BTC. I'm sorry but I just can't believe you about this. I can't quote it so I'll just link it
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802371.msg17964679#msg17964679

Do I need to ask SebastianJu or any other forum escrow to tell you folks this is nonsense? What's the real reason an escrow wasn't used?

You claim that security is the reason you can't show us the transactions right now, which makes absolutely no sense because this would imply that there's some security risk for ICOs that do use escrows since you can see the BTC move from the deposit address to the escrows address. Please explain what security you're talking about.

Now on your road map what exactly are you doing that hasn't been done before?

"Integrated Wallet Player" - done by plenty of alts in 2014-2016 when everyone bandwagoned putting whatever they could in a wallet
"Blockchain IPFS Hash Storage" - done by Alexandria and easily done on any coin supporting OP_RETURN data
"Wallet to Wallet messaging" - people still call this a feature? So many alts were hyping this in 2014-2015
"Search Index and API ..." - done by Alexandria

Simply putting a video on a website, IPFS or not and then putting that website in the wallet via a Qt Web View doesn't some how make it decentralized just because it's in the wallet.
azzlack

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:05:41 AM

What is the purpose of the Visio coin? Even in the OP from the preann ico it doesn't tell you this.

All that is said here in long term goals is how great IPFS is. Nothing about how the coin is actually being used.

That brings us to the 75 BTC. I'm sorry but I just can't believe you about this. I can't quote it so I'll just link it

Do I need to ask SebastianJu or any other forum escrow to tell you folks this is nonsense? What's the real reason an escrow wasn't used?

You claim that security is the reason you can't show us the transactions right now, which makes absolutely no sense because this would imply that there's some security risk for ICOs that do use escrows since you can see the BTC move from the deposit address to the escrows address. Please explain what security you're talking about.

"Integrated Wallet Player" - done by plenty of alts in 2014-2016 when everyone bandwagoned putting whatever they could in a wallet
"Blockchain IPFS Hash Storage" - done by Alexandria and easily done on any coin supporting OP_RETURN data
"Wallet to Wallet messaging" - people still call this a feature? So many alts were hyping this in 2014-2015

Simply putting a video on a website, IPFS or not and then putting that website in the wallet via a Qt Web View doesn't some how make it decentralized just because it's in the wallet.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed comment. It has been mentioned in the Slack as well that the complete ANN/Roadmap will not be published until after the launch of the prototype service. After the launch of the prototype the full ANN/Whitepapers will be revealed and translations to over 5 major languages will happen (contributors already lined up)

It is your choice whether you want to consider the ICO legitimate or not. There have been several unique users who have come out in support of the ICO stating that they had participated in it regardless of how brief it was and it was expected knowing Sindren's background.

The topic of security that comes with the ICO process that was used has to do with the recipient Bitcoin ICO address that was assigned to each participant. There are still several million Visio that have not been claimed by ICO participants and the dev wants to wait until all the Visio is claimed before publicly disclosing the receipt addresses so there is no chance that there will be any fraudulent claims on an ICO account (dev is busy full-time with development and does not want to be stressed by anything other than a simple streamlined distribution process).

You must understand, this is not a silly game where we try to push out as many features as possible in a one or two month time span in order to increase the hype and value. There is a longer term project that consists of several phases.

It is essential to provide tools and basic functions to our userbase regardless of whether other coins in the past have attempted to provide similar features.

When a feature such as encrypted messaging is considered, what may come to your mind if you were a dev would be - 'Which coins are using this? Did their price go up when they revealed the feature? Would my price still go up if I revealed it?

What comes to our mind is how crucial security and privacy is to our userbase.

Whether it comes to Search Index/API or the IPFS hash storage - once again the priority in the early stages is functionality and building the building blocks of the platform.

Be patient, development does not happen overnight and big claims in the early stages are not required. What is required is proof of competency and we intend to do this with a successful launch of the prototype Visio platform. And remember, our priority is mainstream penetration and increased engagement. We will be monitoring traffic metrics and engaging in online advertising campaigns with an intensive focus at providing value to the general non-crypto audience base before making a decision on how to/whether to monetize on the traffic.

Maybe you are used to some fancy Roadmap saying 100 things stretching out months into the future. Those who spend more time working and less talking on chatroom all day instead of developing are usually more clandestine and patient.

We are not insecure, we have no reason to go attack other coins regardless of the flaws they have in their propositions or in their origins. We know what is going to happen in the coming weeks and soon you will simply be astounded at the amount of traction and support that the Visio project receives.

You are going to be pretty surprised at whats going to come, I can assure you that. How difficult do you think metadata retrieval and indexing with a corresponding IPFS hash is?  Kiss Kiss

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

rosso2

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:56:23 AM

I am a long time member of the Crypto community. The ICO is real and I also participated after seeing Sindren's ability during the problem with Vidz.
ICO was announced in a thread of purevidz early.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17949098#msg17949098

Because I trusted his ability, ESCROW was not necessary for me.
The investor in other early stages is same, too.
So ICO was sold-out early.

tubehand

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:06:18 AM

You sound scared

Many of us have been illiquid and scared by investments, from crypto to penny stocks, or being locked up in multiple ICO; while bitcoin and eth moons;  It is best, to not let the fear of illliquidity cloud our judgement on projects, nor the fear of being a novus bag holder twisting our  judgement and the fear of missing the train. 

Just go mow some lawns and come up with some more capital.  That will give you the chance to buy some visio. I have an excellent lawn mower company. Hit me up, my mowers you can get acres a day.

Please continue to drop by and see the project as it progresses, I am sure you will enjoy it. If not I am sure you will at least visit the site and watch some movies and visio and chill with your next tinder date (:

ACP

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:10:05 AM

interesting what they come up with these days.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:19:45 AM

I am a long time member of the Crypto community. The ICO is real and I also participated after seeing Sindren's ability during the problem with Vidz.

I am not doubting the 75 BTC exists, I am doubting the reason Sindren claimed he didn't use an escrow. He claimed the reason he didn't use an escrow was them over charging him for 10 BTC which we know is simply not true as many escrows are willing to provide their service for much cheaper.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed comment. It has been mentioned in the Slack as well that the complete ANN/Roadmap will not be published until after the launch of the prototype service. After the launch of the prototype the full ANN/Whitepapers will be revealed and translations to over 5 major languages will happen (contributors already lined up)

It is your choice whether you want to consider the ICO legitimate or not. There have been several unique users who have come out in support of the ICO stating that they had participated in it regardless of how brief it was and it was expected knowing Sindren's background.

The topic of security that comes with the ICO process that was used has to do with the recipient Bitcoin ICO address that was assigned to each participant. There are still several million Visio that have not been claimed by ICO participants and the dev wants to wait until all the Visio is claimed before publicly disclosing the receipt addresses so there is no chance that there will be any fraudulent claims on an ICO account (dev is busy full-time with development and does not want to be stressed by anything other than a simple streamlined distribution process).

Can you explain how and why this isn't an issue for any other crowdfund?

You must understand, this is not a silly game where we try to push out as many features as possible in a one or two month time span in order to increase the hype and value. There is a longer term project that consists of several phases.

It is essential to provide tools and basic functions to our userbase regardless of whether other coins in the past have attempted to provide similar features.

When a feature such as encrypted messaging is considered, what may come to your mind if you were a dev would be - 'Which coins are using this? Did their price go up when they revealed the feature? Would my price still go up if I revealed it?
What comes to my mind is the scams and shitcoins that keep trying to slap whatever flashy thing they can into a wallet and claim it's some sort of cutting edge technology.

Maybe you are used to some fancy Roadmap saying 100 things stretching out months into the future. Those who spend more time working and less talking on chatroom all day instead of developing are usually more clandestine and patient.
I'm use to useful milestones being on a roadmap, not things that other projects have done that are entirely open source that can be easily reproduced by referring to their code or copying and pasting it all together.

We are not insecure, we have no reason to go attack other coins regardless of the flaws they have in their propositions or in their origins. We know what is going to happen in the coming weeks and soon you will simply be astounded at the amount of traction and support that the Visio project receives.

You are going to be pretty surprised at whats going to come, I can assure you that. How difficult do you think metadata retrieval and indexing with a corresponding IPFS hash is?  Kiss Kiss
How difficult do I think it is? Pretty trivial given the code for it is already open source

https://github.com/coinspark/php-OP_RETURN
https://github.com/stolendata/rpc-ace
rasukan

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 06:26:26 AM

when the bounty?
 i want to join twitter campaign.. Huh
Sindren (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:21:22 AM

I am not doubting the 75 BTC exists, I am doubting the reason Sindren claimed he didn't use an escrow. He claimed the reason he didn't use an escrow was them over charging him for 10 BTC which we know is simply not true as many escrows are willing to provide their service for much cheaper.

What comes to my mind is the scams and shitcoins that keep trying to slap whatever flashy thing they can into a wallet and claim it's some sort of cutting edge technology.

I'm use to useful milestones being on a roadmap, not things that other projects have done that are entirely open source that can be easily reproduced by referring to their code or copying and pasting it all together.

How difficult do I think it is? Pretty trivial given the code for it is already open source

This project started at 16th of Feb, i wasted time with escrows and they ask 5% in btc and 5% in visio. Sorry no time to find cheaper escrow. All txs (deposits and withdrawals) will be posted so you will be able to check it. If you think that that is scam, it's your opinion and i will never comment this again. I working hard on new project with my ppl, so you will see it soon. And of course that we will use opensource sw as ipfs and so, don't want to reinvent wheel again. And in roadmap is only first steps but i will not release more details now. You will see it in right time. You are welcome in slack to get more info..

Sry for this answer but i'm really overloaded now. Too much to dev in too short time..
azzlack

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:39:14 PM

ICO Escrow - You can choose to believe what Sindren said about the fee structure or not. The matter of importance is that the dev should have access to the ICO funds from day one. Its not making sense seeing these other coins receive ICO funds as they release features.

Does this mean that they have the capability to release features without any expenditure and that they are unlocking parts of the escrow just as a reward for their work?

Our dev is a lead engineer in a reputed technical consulting organization and he has put his day job aside for the sake of this project. If you go back into the Vidz archives as well you can see him talking about how he was taking time off of work to build new features for the community.

This front-end design was no piece of cake, there was a tremendous amount of work put into an aesthetic but pragmatic design and there will be lots of work moving ahead. Who is going to pay for any technical consultants or graphic designers? This is not a one-man army activity. The dev already has a team and he has to compensate them including himself.

This ICO 75 Bitcoin is peanuts compared to what the dev fund would be if this idea is executed properly and the dev knows that. Vidz itself hit a 3 million dollar market cap on a product that was not even 30% functional.

This is not like 99% of the other crowdfunds where the devs have no expenses, and can already code whatever is required with no real overhead costs. Once again we can agree to disagree here as only time will tell.

"What comes to my mind is the scams and shitcoins that keep trying to slap whatever flashy thing they can into a wallet and claim it's some sort of cutting edge technology."

We have made no claim of cutting edge technology yet, as we have said several times this is not even the complete roadmap and no one really has any idea of the scope of the project. I do not blame you at all for your cynicism. Once again only time will tell.

"How difficult do I think it is? Pretty trivial given the code for it is already open source "

You are correct, its not difficult at all. So I can't see why won't have any of the USPs pretty soon that any other IPFS coins use as their claim to fame... metadata  Kiss Kiss Kiss

The conclusion is - within the first 1/2 month the priority is really the user adoption of the Visio Browser based platform. Immediate goals include certain traffic targets and range of demographic audience

There will be much more information to come. We have not even hit an exchange yet. Thank you for your constructive feedback, you are asking many questions that need to be addressed in a public forum

azzlack

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:52:18 PM

when the bounty?
 i want to join twitter campaign.. Huh

Hello

Thank you very much for your interest. I have reserved slot #1 for twitter bounty to you. I'd imagine that twitter bounty would have to be given to users with a reasonable reach/following so we will have to do some due-diligence

We will get more active with bounty after initial prototype launch. Will need until the ~10th to fully unroll the bounty structure.

Meanwhile feel free to come to the slack and message me. You can see the reservation of your bounty and any other bounty information in the #bounty channel.

Regards

Ihavearealjob

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:58:55 PM

I'm enjoying the open and respectful dialogue in this thread. I'm more than reassured that this is a project worth giving some time.  Things are going well.
arestrader

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:34:48 AM

I think visio is one of the most undervalued projects in crypto-history
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:49:29 AM

I think visio is one of the most undervalued projects in crypto-history

Unlike this one? http://gateway.novusphere.io/sfsi/video/

better than just screenshots Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: