Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO  (Read 49357 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
azzlack

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:44:33 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 03:40:12 AM by azzlack

https://azzlack-protonmail.tinytake.com/sf/MTM5NDcyMF81MDQxMzAx

@Damanio

You were a supporter of vidz from day one and made a lot on it. You saw sindrens effort and you still have the audacity to troll so hard - pretty damn sad. You supported a scam project with your love for so long without even questioning it and now you jump on the next bandwagon

you have been non-stop fudding on visio and vidz for the last few days and you are a vidz ico buyer, you may be asphyxia yourself. So sad, once platform is released and we release metadata hashing its game over - and the lines you read below make you pretty damn scared

This guy wellischbisin message the dev for cheap coin and now he troll. These guys dont understand that no one is selling due to the level of transparency... There is complete proof of finished prototype in record breaking speed who would sell right now??? ....  Huh  Huh Obviously this is not even the beginning of a master full stack's true potential

I think novus trolls will soon go insane  Huh Huh

We are going to have a system that will import METADATA from the ipfs hash istelf...

We are already storing hash on blockchain how hard will it be to store other text based data (metadata) and create a simple search system for this...??

How hard is it to enable gateway for users..?

Dev didnt need to raise a 500 btc round to finish these school project functions... Distributed apps - ipfs node from wallet (incentives Wink etc. is where the real work comes

Man there is going to be a lot of fud very soon  Kiss Kiss Kiss

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: IPFS HASH ADDITION ONTO VISIO PLATFORM - UNDER 30 SECONDS PROCESS (without the manual moderation that will begin at the beginning of launch**)

The FUD game is now over. Everyone reading the thread must watch this video ^^

The community must understand, while the interface is sexy with amazing functionality - this is not even 5% of the true roadmap.

The dev work like a horse and finish this in UNDER 5 DAMN DAYS

Soon subtitle support/wallet based node/wallet based media player etc.

Once the basic functions are done then we will really move onto the real things... Real roadmap publish around ~15th

The future is not one centralized browser based platform, we already circumvent dns requirement with wallet media player

Future is in self sustaining distributed application...

Please join our slack if you are interested to know more about community/coin/bounties/future : https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTQ2NjA3NDk1MjUxLTE0ODgxNTE0OTAtOTBkYTAyMGEzOA

We love everyone, even if you were a troll trying to kill us in the past, we welcome you with open arms to join us on this journey to the crypto heavens  Kiss the journey hasn't even begun  Wink

HARD DEADLINE FOR PROTOTYPE PLATFORM RELEASE STAYS AT THE 9TH. CCEX VOTE ADDITION SNIPING ON THE 9th

Noob coins are voting, we are on forsure https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

wir leben schnell und wir sterben jung

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tubehand

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:39:12 AM

of course the distribution alone is a manipulated scam. You can't distribute cryto like this. 2 min distribution sell it all to yourselves for a few sats then mark it up 100 x on exchanges to everyone else .

nobody will fall for this.

I bought at ICO ... you have to stop crying and buy before it's 50k  Shocked. It's cheap now only 5x

No one will buy. U see it on Cryptopia. Volume 1 BTC. The Coin is Bullshit.

In my opiniopn the real Star will be DECENT and NOVUS in Media Streaming and File saving.
Good luck with this piece of crap.

Nice to see you back.  The biggest troll in crypto.  I have lots of images showing your support for Visio and your hate for NOVUS and vis versa.  WE can post them if the collateral is right.  You just want cheap coins.  Your a broke POS lol.  You need a better strategy man. All that time trying to manipulate everyone.  You could be reading how to do propper TA.  Here man... here is a treat.  Say thanks.  It will get you started. Help you advance your career.  http://www.babypips.com/school. I want a thank you.
Sindren (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:51:20 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 04:41:22 AM by Sindren

no fud will be tolerated here, guys. so pls keep it civil.
arestrader

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:03:15 AM

Rome Wasn't Built In A Day  Smiley Just wait another exchange cryptopia is not used from many traders... There is not a real market too low volume
Sindren (OP)

Activity: 535

Love me tender

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:29:26 AM

Rome Wasn't Built In A Day  Smiley Just wait another exchange cryptopia is not used from many traders... There is not a real market too low volume

oh, when we are talking about rome Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVX4KLXatFg
azzlack

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:48:23 AM

DEV will be posting ICO addresses showing the ICO Fund

Every mili btc of expenses will be put through accounting and show to public

From cloudflare expense to server cost to exchange addition

Forget about whether pv = asphyxia, where did asphyxia spend his 40 BTC on vidz?

VISIO is going to redefine community transparency from an anon dev. Such steps have never been seen in 99.9% of low cap altcoin

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: IPFS HASH ADDITION ONTO VISIO PLATFORM - UNDER 30 SECONDS PROCESS (without the manual moderation that will begin at the beginning of launch**)

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

azzlack

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:37:16 AM

Sindren, these are real concerns that require an answer from you. Deleting my post and simply calling it "FUD" will result in me having to make an unmoderated thread about Visio to continue the discussion and investigation there.

Why the hell would dev buy the whole ICO himself? If dv wanted who ico then he would do it after a few days. Over 15 people from vidz community who got fucked by asphyxia came together to create the mother of projects.

You have been trying to troll visio for the past 10 days. You bought into the vidz ico. Why didn't you ask asphyxia where he spent his vidz ICO funds??

Why dind't you post the slack archives of how many people were asking about how to withdraw their visio? Why didnt you post the slack archives of the dev beggining everyone to withdraw their coins?

Once dev publishes bitcoin ICO funds you will see for yourself how ALL BTC went into 1 wallet and was never 'redistributed'. Every single purchase and tx from cloudflare to server cost will be shown.

non stop troll is now very scared

weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:45:41 AM

Sindren, these are real concerns that require an answer from you. Deleting my post and simply calling it "FUD" will result in me having to make an unmoderated thread about Visio to continue the discussion and investigation there.

Why the hell would dev buy the whole ICO himself? If dv wanted who ico then he would do it after a few days. Over 15 people from vidz community who got fucked by asphyxia came together to create the mother of projects.

You have been trying to troll visio for the past 10 days. You bought into the vidz ico. Why didn't you ask asphyxia where he spent his vidz ICO funds??

Why dind't you post the slack archives of how many people were asking about how to withdraw their visio? Why didnt you post the slack archives of the dev beggining everyone to withdraw their coins?

Once dev publishes bitcoin ICO funds you will see for yourself how ALL BTC went into 1 wallet and was never 'redistributed'. Every single purchase and tx from cloudflare to server cost will be shown.

Buying Himself means he pay 0 btc and many people think wow so fast ico over.second he is than the price maker. And on one day he can dump.this happened often last times.exampels are ROUND or VOXELS

mach1

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:57:31 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 11:22:31 AM by mach1

Visio trade has already begun.We are looking at the future.

After all,Novus is a branch of the scam.
Novus is no justification.

Novus ICO is an unprecedented method.
It is something like psychology test of the swinging general public.
The Novus developer only makes fun of us.

Many people only burn VIDZ unwillingly .....
Many people isn't convinced Novus. They would do dump and escape after listing Novus.
people who burnt VIDZ will finally become the big dumper.
That selling pressure is huge.

asphyxia are laughing out loud.
He laughed loudly, seems almost choked.
His ID implies it.

He disappears within one month.
Your atoms continues being diluted between cloud funding.
azzlack

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:58:24 AM

Buying Himself means he pay 0 btc and many people think wow so fast ico over.second he is than the price maker. And on one day he can dump.this happened often last times.exampels are ROUND or VOXELS

Round and Voxels are both scam coins go look at how much development that they have done vs what visio has done. Go to slack and see how many people were asking for instructions on how to withdraw. Go to slack see how many times dev ask everyone to withdraw their coins ASAP

You have been crying for the dev to sell you cheap coins for two days and now you are trying to troll. What happened to Asphyxia ICO fund for vidz? 80 BTC - 0 EXPENDITURE on the community.

Dev has already spent 2 btc for community and will be showing full transparent BTC ICO address.

IF dev self bought why the hell would he leave all BTC in one address. Over 15 people bought the coin you can see slack live reaction when ICO went live

We will be launching the prototype site within a few hours have fun

emceea

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:01:41 AM

I sent btc to the ICO about 10 seconds after 11pm (when address became available) and I'm about half way up the timestamped list of ICO participants.
alexava

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:03:41 AM

specially for young greedy trolls:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408060.msg4423641#msg4423641

You are not scared?

tubehand

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:15:06 AM

Aphsyxia, novus blah blah blah.

You guys are just hating on a project that was created because of the vidz failure and aphsyxia leaving. Do you guys really have that short term memory?

Remember when vidz was up to 2200 sat, and then boom your jesus devloper aphsyxia left you guys, not only that, he convinced you to buy his ICO and burns vidz lol. Master, of masters. Do you all seriously forget that? Take a moment and just think about that in simple terms. Don't complicate it... just think how much you may have lost on purevidz or could have gained, and then think how much was redistributed back to aphsyxia. No other conspiracys matter. Just think about the re distribution of wealth.

I am for one. Glad I invested in visio ico, a humble project that has big plans and strong devlopers.

I for one feel bad for the massive dump that will happen on novus. No matter how good the project is. It's the market truth.
mach1

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

I was lucky enough to buy into ICO just in time,too Cheesy
I expect this project very much.

We look the big future.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:52:16 AM

price is over 16 times more than ico

so i think big dump will come soon Grin Grin Grin

1.400.000 dollar now

is very big to be true

so dump coming
mach1

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:57:12 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 12:38:00 PM by mach1

1.400.000 dollar now

is very big to be true

so dump coming

I want to catch all the dump. Grin
FUD is popular barometer.
weilichesbin

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:11:55 PM

1.400.000 dollar now

is very big to be true

so dump coming

Dump will come when buy side gets stronger.

Filli

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 12:42:52 PM

The focus is on the launch and not the price Wink

We have a trading volume of 6000$ and are on a single stock exchange.

Since you can not take the price too seriously.
weilichesbin

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:49:00 PM

The focus is on the launch and not the price Wink

We have a trading volume of 6000$ and are on a single stock exchange.

Since you can not take the price too seriously.

Not seriusly? so you think it will dump?

weilichesbin

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:49:58 PM

When this coin hits yobit?
It seems really if the coin will hit 10000sat this week.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: