Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO  (Read 49353 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Filli

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 06:25:51 AM

Damiano knows the Novus is scrap.
That's why he wants to make Visio bad.
This is nursery style  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:58:17 AM

GAME OVER: https://visiogroup.slack.com/archives/general/p1488812994003549

BEFORE ODRAK REQUESTED FOR ADDRESSES - Azzlack:
"flad can u post the email ID of whoever has not withdrawn in the general"
"or is that privacy infringement ?"
"flad must show community the transparency of the ICO process for this all withdrawal must be finish asap guys"

FLAD:
i'm posting deposit addrs 1FMZHJngr2Jatmj7FomeZ25opy5GugfhFR
15pD1MAMkmZ6BZE6TmzxGReNAqaLiooBXs = 85014

Wow I use to follow VIDZ so I checked this out but looks like a scam?

I make money on every investment is my money not smart?  Kiss

^^Novus trolls coming in by the hundreds  Grin

Why the hell would the dev post the ICO addresses if he self bought it? Why the hell would anyone post any proof?

The dev is going to be posting the ICO Bitcoin wallet with every expense given, then you guys can see every transaction and purchase made for the Visio community from cloudflare to exchange addition

Damiano is the #1 supporter of novus and vidz - where is the accounting for vidz? Where did all of the ICO money go? There is nothing to show. Visio has accounting for every millibtc.

The dev did not even need to show the addresses.

There were over 15 people who bought Visio together and supported the group. All of these people came from Vidz after being dissappointed in the scam and decided to get together to launch the #1 IPFS coin.

#1 - Damiano is an ICO investor is in VIDZ and investor in Novus. He has been trolling VISIO for the past 10 days lurking on the slack reading every single message and posting chat logs

#2 - Damiano refuses to post the slack archives where over 10 people ask for the dev to process withdrawals. He does not show any of the comments where the dev is beggig people to withdraw coins so that he can post ICO addresses

#3 - Damiano acts technical and knowledgeable but not once does he acknowledge what happened in Vidz because he bought Vidz and now owns novus. He does not own any visio

Obviously there was ICO preference but why the HELL would the dev buy up his entire ico within the first minute if he knew itd look suspicious? No one could imagine that the ICO would get done that quickly. These people stood by sindren every step of the way trying to support his attempt to revive vidz and created a decentralized developer community.

Almost all ICO's with real tech have preferences, go see the ETH token and the kind of discounts that VC/Big boys get. There was no discount here, there was just an ability to secure your purchase and not miss out on probably the

biggest ipfs coin launched till date Smiley

WHETHER TX WAS MADE 5 M BEFORE OR .5 SECONDS AFTER, THE END RESULT WOULD HAVE BEEN EXACTLY THE SAME

Go see how many people were in the Slack DURING the open of the ICO. The TX sent on the 23 RD is dust meant to verify the system, look at the amount of the tx it wasn't .9

This is the definition of fomo and the full platform is releasing today so you guys can see why Smiley

The whole community has been watching sindren develop app for Vidz from the 10th of february despite asphyxia fucking everyone over. EVERYONE knows that sindren is the real deal and is the god dev. Everyone knows this

Look at VIDZ  - with as much money as they raised in the ICO they couldn't even enable users to add hashes into the database after over 2 months. Look at Novus - they still can't on day 1! They just push out a vidz copycat. See the new platform in a few hours Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17817739#msg17817739

See here, he has been putting in legitimate work for FAILED SCAM coins without receiving any incentive. This dev worked his ass off for vidz making encrypted wallet messaging, IPFS based hash storage, wallet media player etc.

No one cared about what he did, few thanked him. Now he doesn't need anyone's gratitude.

Opensource fork of PureVidz wallet with embeded player is available here..

https://github.com/Fladirmacht/vidzcoin

pls, keep in mind that it is still in alpha, and testing is in progrress, if you will have some issiues, pls pm me..
if video will not start, pls reload page with right click Smiley

enjoy..

vidz tips wallet VufAnv2PnYrKTaMzfH3MJybNMXhLH1hdc9  Wink

You guys are going to be so mad when you see how much of the Novus roadmap is finished off so quickly Smiley

Visio is going to be #1 and take everyone by storm. Have fun losers. Ill show you guys a BC pump Wink

I've approved of some more content and I'll try to do this on a more regular basis so sorry about being slow with that as I have been focused on development. Since we switched to the new interface there is no moderator interface so until then it's only possible for me because of database access to approve things. At this point I'm not interested in bringing on any other developers as it is just more costly and not needed since I can do it myself. When there is something to show I will come and post an update till then be patient. If you need to reach me just send me a private message and I'll reply when I get a chance.

"DATABASE ACCESS TO APPROVE THINGS" - This comment was 2 days BEFORE "PV" vanished and 1 day after asphyxia said BYE BYE

They were NEVER ready to accept user input hashes. Asphyxia bounced before they even completed this aspect. The escrow was released EARLY and they RAN with the damn money.

Why was the dev begging everyone to withdraw their coins ASAP on a daily basis? Why aren't you showing the archives where he confirmed that the last coins were withdrawn BEFORE he posted the ICO addresses on odrak's request?

From the beginning he said he didn't want to deal with a scam claim and arbitration of someone else claiming a Bitcoin address

You are selectively and opportunistically showing people what you want them to see. The game will be over soon when the public sees the Visio platform (launching today) and how consistent the price action is  

#1 - https://visiogroup.slack.com/archives/general/p1488813902003560

"only that two addrs need to withdraw so ico successfull now :slightly_smiling_face:"

#2 - https://visiogroup.slack.com/archives/general/p1488812870003545

pls withdraw your visios guys..

Only AFTER confirmation of a successful process ICO addresses were shown

Hi Devilsadvocat? Why you have a new account?

azzlack

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:24:35 AM

Hi Devilsadvocat? Why you have a new account?

Opensource fork of PureVidz wallet with embeded player is available here..

https://github.com/Fladirmacht/vidzcoin

pls, keep in mind that it is still in alpha, and testing is in progrress, if you will have some issiues, pls pm me..
if video will not start, pls reload page with right click Smiley

enjoy..

vidz tips wallet VufAnv2PnYrKTaMzfH3MJybNMXhLH1hdc9  Wink

No one has an idea how long term vision project this is. There have been products and apps in the works for over 3 week now. See the website that will be launched today and the speed that it was made in.

Can you imagine how fast the next set of features will come?

You can try to link some account to the otehr, over 15 people are supporting this heavily from beginning stage including devil and others who helped with bounties on vidz

Anyone can say anything they want but they cannot utter a word against sindren devil and others. They work day and night to help community and build ipfs app for vidz while also supporting novus at the same time until it was clear PV was going to not come back and asphyxia did not care to pay for a replacement dev

Go look at how many trolls were targeting vidz when devilsadvokat and the rest of us spent day and night to try to revive it. He is the one the few along with others of us that funded the attempts at reviving it and he only stopped comments on the thread when pv didnt show up after over a week

We were all there together trying to build kodi integration even after vidz fell below 500 - we still had the hope that pv would return

Devil is the one who had the verification of the api, he is the one who brought the community together to support vidz and novus until he realize pv was not coming

There are many people in support of visio who were in the vidz working with devil and sindren. Do not make useless accusation of which account is who

You cannot ignore the amount of work these people put in to try to prop vidz. See how many people from the groups on vidz were trying to fund developer bounty and were building apps for vidz

In the end no one knows what happened to vidz and no one can say that pv = asphyxia. Whoever tries is lying because there is always chance that asphyxia is unique and he has talent. Those who have talent always dont have best intention - as you can clearly see

The only fact about vidz we can agree on is that asphyxia took the BTC from the ICO, and he didn't spend anything on Vidz and he left. He made over $50k USD from a scam coin and that does not even account for the amount he dumped of vidz before the decision. He showed only that he had 7 million vidz but if you see wallet there is at least 5 million vidz that was sent to yobit wallet

The facts remain that asphyxia took the ICO from vidz even before vidz completed escrow conditions

Let us stop this complete bullshit, we never mention novus here until novus trolls come and start to raid this forum

Let us see who is the best in the charts, the community will decide the victor and the other can die off

Fuck all of this trolling bullshit we have to focus on community building and product creation

New website launches today

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

wir leben schnell und wir sterben jung
Sindren (OP)

Activity: 535

Love me tender

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:16:20 AM

Here is complete hundred percent transparency of ICO and Dev fund.

If there was any self-bought from the dev team why would we keep all of the BTC in one fund?

You can see that every single ICO deposit went to the same wallet and nothing was refunded or moved around. Now please no more fud. Prototype website launch today.
Filli

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 09:37:41 AM

Great news, let the games begin Wink
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:43:41 AM

Even after the thread being moderated, the screaming of scam wasn't shut by the OP. I guess OP has just chose the wrong concept which was previously used by a scam VIDZ coin. Visio will be cool if VIDZ were also successful.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:33:00 AM

Hey DEV can you chance the Topic please?
I think this one looks better

🔉[ANN]🔉  🎥🎥🎥 VISIO COIN 🎥🎥🎥   🚀 🔥🔥🔥 ultimate video streaming & sharing platform 🔥🔥🔥 🚀

When we hit next exchange?

azzlack

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:15:23 AM

Hey DEV can you chance the Topic please?
I think this one looks better

🔉[ANN]🔉  🎥🎥🎥 VISIO COIN 🎥🎥🎥   🚀 🔥🔥🔥 ultimate video streaming & sharing platform 🔥🔥🔥 🚀

When we hit next exchange?

Thats a fantastic title, thanks man - dev should do this

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:12:50 PM

If there was any self-bought from the dev team why would we keep all of the BTC in one fund?

You can see that every single ICO deposit went to the same wallet and nothing was refunded or moved around. Now please no more fud. Prototype website launch today.

The picture seems to be unavailable. Can you re-upload it?
Sindren (OP)

Love me tender

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

New site has been launched. Functionality will be upgraded continuously. During first hrs there can be some issues (we're upgrading ipfs node right now).

Enjoy.
Sindren (OP)

Love me tender

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:19:18 PM

The picture seems to be unavailable. Can you re-upload it?

Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:20:09 PM

New site has been launched. Functionality will be upgraded continuously. During first hrs there can be some issues (we're upgrading ipfs node right now).

Enjoy.

Wow Really very good site ... Now you only need to integrate the Visio currency on the platform and heading for the moon
specturul

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:20:29 PM

Site launched!!

http://www.visio.wtf

Support the ccex add send btc here

12YyJKTeNPdvha6hBQptcsQvDZ7H9vr75q

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Cryptopia more good exchange for Visio. C-cex it's like Yobit, only for small group of people.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
azzlack

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:22:24 PM

Enjoy.

Wow Really very good site ... Now you only need to integrate the Visio currency on the platform and heading for the moon

VISIO Coin integration will begin very soon. Will be giving full roadmap

Also Traffic Stats will be published daily so you can see how we can do the monetiziation

Bounty system easy to make we can do it. Soon dev Q & A and brainstorm session thank you

Rememebr dev says : "New site has been launched. Functionality will be upgraded continuously. During first hrs there can be some issues (we're upgrading ipfs node right now)."

fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:25:02 PM

wow.

this is an awesome site.

and there will be VISIO coin integration as well soon.

this is turning out to be a much better and improved version of VIDZ

I really like the fact that this is a community driven coin as well.

Go VISIO!!!
Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:30:41 PM

Enjoy.

VISIO Coin integration will begin very soon. Will be giving full roadmap

Also Traffic Stats will be published daily so you can see how we can do the monetiziation

Bounty system easy to make we can do it. Soon dev Q & A and brainstorm session thank you

Rememebr dev says : "New site has been launched. Functionality will be upgraded continuously. During first hrs there can be some issues (we're upgrading ipfs node right now)."

Yes, thanks  Grin
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:52:59 PM

Wow you copied purevidz, novus, congrats, took you weeks longer than novus. Do you guys have any original ideas of your own or you are just following late on everything novus does but worse? Hope everyone is sending emails to the exchanges and copyright agencies around the world to keep blatant visio thieves and scammers off any major exchanges.
azzlack

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:58:51 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 03:59:23 PM by azzlack

HEY GUYS WELCOME TO THE VISIO COMMUNITY

VISIO is built BY those who tried to revive PureVidz after the PureVidz dev scammed and left to Novus.

Why did Purevidz go back from 400 to 1600 after the dev scammed? Because of the work and effort of SINDREN. Sindren is tired of scams and decided to make the most solid IPFS product out there.

video record of playing video in wallet available here http://94.177.201.231/

Within 1 week he built a wallet based media player, IPFS hash storage, AND encrypted messaging for VIDZ. But PV did not come back and asphyxia fucked everyone over. Now it is time to move onto REAL PROJECTS.

IN THE DEV'S COUNTRY HOSTING SUCH A SITE IS LEGAL. OUR PRIORITY IS TO MOVE TO 0 LIABILITY BY THE USE OF DISTRIBUTED APPS ON THE IPFS NETWORK. THIS WILL BE DONE IN TIME. FOR NOW WE HAVE NO LEGAL LAIBILITY.

The first priority is to build strong traffic to the website and gather a mainstream audience

We are already speaking to potential clients for trial advertising runs. Apart from advertising there MAY or may not be a bounty system for hashing

IF you see the screenshot on the first page of the ANN you can see how much work is already done

The real priority is wallet based IPFS nodes which will then allow us to integrate Visio distribution with the IPFS node system

Please come to our slack to find out more about bounties, the future development, and just have fun in the community chat! (lots of cool guys here who kept vidz going)

DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE FUD:

THE DEV ICO IS SHOWING THE ENTIRE ICO FUND HERE - THIS IS NO ESCROW AND HE KEEPS ALL HIS BTC IN THE SAME WALLET, DIRECTLY PROCESSED FROM THE TRANSACTIONS OF THE ICO

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1806936.msg18123590#msg18123590

FULL SITE LAUNCHED: Visio.wtf

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: IPFS HASH ADDITION ONTO VISIO PLATFORM - UNDER 30 SECONDS PROCESS (without the manual moderation that will begin at the beginning of launch**)

https://azzlack-protonmail.tinytake.com/sf/MTM5NDcyMF81MDQxMzAx

Please join our slack if you are interested to know more about community/coin/bounties/future : https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTQ2NjA3NDk1MjUxLTE0ODgxNTE0OTAtOTBkYTAyMGEzOA

EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN RELEASED SO FAR IS A SCHOOL PROJECT FOR THE DEV. THIS WAS BUILT WITHIN 1 WEEK. WE HAVE NOT EVEN BEGUN 5% OF THE ROADMAP SO FAR

FUCK SCAM COINS WE ARE TIRED OF THIS SHIT. WE ARE GOING TO BE RELEASING TRAFFIC STATS ON A DAILY BASIS - YOU WILL SEE OUR GROWTH EVERYDAY. WE ARE CATERING TO THE MAINSTREAM

tubehand

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:00:03 PM

Wow you copied purevidz, novus, congrats, took you weeks longer than novus. Do you guys have any original ideas of your own or you are just following late on everything novus does but worse? Hope everyone is sending emails to the exchanges and copyright agencies around the world to keep blatant visio thieves and scammers off any major exchanges.

Go suck off aphsyxia, go on good boy.  Put your knee pads on...
emceea

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

YOBIT --- https://yobit.net/en/trade/VISIO/BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: