Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:09:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DividendRippler.com Anonymous BTC/LTC/TRC/NMC Ripple Gateway  (Read 33505 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:31:45 PM

I was also waiting for mine send 5 hours ago.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:51:16 PM

To everyone suffering from the extended delays, we're really sorry about it. The system has a few safeguards that lock it when anything unexpected happens, and can only be unlocked manually after we review things. Add that to a complete lack of time I've had today and you have the reason for this last delay.

Usually it is just losing sync with the ripple network, the resync process can take a few hours.
Yuki22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:45:12 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 11:00:33 AM by Yuki22

Nevermind, the issue seems to have worked itself out

Nikola

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

I went through the "First Time Set-Up"(pg. 1/message 1 of this thread) last night...no registration success yet.  Does the DR front page message of "The processing system is currently offline, data may not be up to date!" mean that my registration won't complete until the "processing system" comes back up?  Thanks.
Nikola

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:48:30 PM

Never mind, I re-read the whole thread and found the ..."leave off the ?dt=1" post and then I re-sent another 1 Ripple to DR and now I have registration success!  Now if I can figure out how to actually trade on DR I will be set!   Wink
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:07:27 AM

You trade on Ripple, not DR. Wink

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
Nikola

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:12:27 PM

Point taken Sukrim!  Grin  Maybe you or someone else can help me out (and probably a few others that are having the "Ripple/Bitstamp no send Bitcoin problem").  My situation: unable to get Bitcoin out my Ripple account to my personal wallet due to BitStamp gateway bridge problem, so my goal with DR is to move BC from my Ripple account to my own personal wallet. I have completed the DR registration/set-up, and see the "Issue Addresses" and the "Redemption Addresses", but I am hung up on understanding the "Issuing an IOU" & "Redeeming an IOU" instructions.  I think I am supposed to send Ripples to to the BTC "Issue Address"?? (I am unable to send Bitcoin currently...due to BitStamp problem)...then DR issues a new IOU for Bitcoin?  Then I "redeem" the IOU by "sending"?? it back to DR?  And then DR sends the Bitcoin to my personal address?  No offense "TTBit", but if someone could simplify the "Issuing an IOU:" & the "Redeeming an IOU:" sections I should appreciate it! Sort of a "Using DR for Dummies", I would greatly appreciate it!  Huh  Smiley
TTBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1136

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:29:12 PM

Point taken Sukrim!  Grin  Maybe you or someone else can help me out (and probably a few others that are having the "Ripple/Bitstamp no send Bitcoin problem").  My situation: unable to get Bitcoin out my Ripple account to my personal wallet due to BitStamp gateway bridge problem, so my goal with DR is to move BC from my Ripple account to my own personal wallet. I have completed the DR registration/set-up, and see the "Issue Addresses" and the "Redemption Addresses", but I am hung up on understanding the "Issuing an IOU" & "Redeeming an IOU" instructions.  I think I am supposed to send Ripples to to the BTC "Issue Address"?? (I am unable to send Bitcoin currently...due to BitStamp problem)...then DR issues a new IOU for Bitcoin?  Then I "redeem" the IOU by "sending"?? it back to DR?  And then DR sends the Bitcoin to my personal address?  No offense "TTBit", but if someone could simplify the "Issuing an IOU:" & the "Redeeming an IOU:" sections I should appreciate it! Sort of a "Using DR for Dummies", I would greatly appreciate it!  Huh  Smiley

No problem.

If actual bitcoins are sent (by you, bitstamp, or anyone) to the issuing address that DR has for your ripple account (1ABCd....), DR will issue you an IOU that you can see in ripple.

If you then wish to have actual bitcoins and not DR IOUs, you send the DR IOUs to DR's ripple address (rfYv1TXnwgDDK4WQNbFALykYuEBnrR4pDX). But you probably see a problem - DR has a few hundred accounts, how do you tell DR to redeem to the specific bitcoin address you provided? The answer is to include the destination tag (dt) when sending. Your dt is a 9 digit account number. The first 7 digits are the account number and the last 2 are a mild checksum. example: ?dt=100039417, the dt is 100039417

hope this helps

good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment
Nikola

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:59:39 PM

Thanks TTBit, I think I get the last part about redeeming the IOU now, But my problem is that I cannot send "actual bitcoins" out of my Ripple wallet right now like you suggest in the 1st part of your message. I was hoping that I could somehow get existing Ripple BC into a DR-IOU then send to my personal wallet. Several people have said that they are doing it on DR, for example: https://ripple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6019
TTBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:33:46 AM

Thanks TTBit, I think I get the last part about redeeming the IOU now, But my problem is that I cannot send "actual bitcoins" out of my Ripple wallet right now like you suggest in the 1st part of your message. I was hoping that I could somehow get existing Ripple BC into a DR-IOU then send to my personal wallet. Several people have said that they are doing it on DR, for example: https://ripple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6019

I'm confused - ripple can't hold actual bitcoins, only the IOUs. You have bitstamp ious for bitcoins in your ripple wallet and want to withdraw? it should find a path. Do you have adequate trustlines for DR bitcoin IOUs?

Bitstamp -> DR ious should ripple through to your wallet. but if you have tradefortress or cousin larry ious, a path probably wont be found.

Nikola

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:21:12 AM

Yep, I have Bitcoin IOU's in BitStamp & another gateway called "JustCoin" in my Ripple wallet, but I cannot use the "Send" function of Ripple to send any "Bitcoin/IOU's" (real Bitcoin) from my Ripple wallet due to "Error while retrieving quote for outbound payment" errors for the last 2 1/2 weeks (apparently a Bitstamp problem caused by their "fix" for the DoS attack of 2-11-14 or so).  My next try is to remove the "trust" for BitStamp and see if the "paths" repair themselves.  If I have to use the "Send" function of Ripple to get Bitcoin to DR then I am out of luck I guess. It is just that other people have said they have successfully used DR to get around the BitStamp path problem.
Nikola

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:25:56 AM

OK, after messing around some more I got it to work! No sending to an "issuing address" at DR or anything, I just sent BTC to DR's main address w/my destination tag, I received no "Error while retrieving quote for outbound payment" error and the BTC showed up in my personal wallet!   Grin  Thanks for putting up w/me.
TTBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:36:58 PM

OK, after messing around some more I got it to work! No sending to an "issuing address" at DR or anything, I just sent BTC to DR's main address w/my destination tag, I received no "Error while retrieving quote for outbound payment" error and the BTC showed up in my personal wallet!   Grin  Thanks for putting up w/me.

Thank you for using DR!

soulistyce

Activity: 698
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:49:32 PM

gateway is offline, please fix it so i can recieve my 0.023btc redeem to my wallet
datz

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

"to survive, we must live and fly"

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:11:42 PM

I have a 4 BTC redemption issued yesterday. However, my BTC address never received the 4 BTC from yesterday March 1st. It has been a full 24 hours.

https://blockchain.info/address/1DnqwMqyEFPuA7ii6fsv93sHQ5GevUxjc8
TTBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:16:31 AM

All,

We've had syncing issues the last few weeks. Physical contact with servers has been necessary, and it has been bad timing with real life situations. Thank you for your patience.

soulistyce

Activity: 698
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:09:39 PM

whenever you can please sync the gateway so i recieve my btc in my wallet
Gergis

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:10:29 PM

Hi Dividend Rippler

I was wondering I issued some Bitcoin to my ripple account rMkMfJ4wHeZASrWF8rxzW9ZFT1HQh9yjHP which I am linked to address 1Cu9txcRXw6Pz7F3sn36K4U2koyXCgw5tZ..though it does not show my transaction has went through ...though on the blockchain it clearly shows that it has passed 6 confirmations and I still don't see it posted in my account !!

Is there any problems I need to know about delayed transactions ?

Thank you

Gergis
TTBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:24:15 AM

Hi Dividend Rippler

I was wondering I issued some Bitcoin to my ripple account rMkMfJ4wHeZASrWF8rxzW9ZFT1HQh9yjHP which I am linked to address 1Cu9txcRXw6Pz7F3sn36K4U2koyXCgw5tZ..though it does not show my transaction has went through ...though on the blockchain it clearly shows that it has passed 6 confirmations and I still don't see it posted in my account !!

Is there any problems I need to know about delayed transactions ?

Thank you

Gergis

Thank you for using DR. I see the tx is marked as "done", and assume it is in your ripple wallet?

Zoiner

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:55:17 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 06:04:30 PM by Zoiner

Any chance dividend rippler will be coming on line today?

https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=648-281
The QR code in my picture is not me but a worthwhile software.
LWwhT53CdLsSaenoMy2AqhwsxL5MMFmwWY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: