Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need loan to rig  (Read 1223 times)
barneyss (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 05:01:03 PM

hello everybody
while im waiting for my batch #2 + btl jalapenos i'm needing some more loan to set up an avalon 1, all your btc lend will come back with a plus 5%.
atm i got a seller of 2 avalons but price is still high, 300 btc e/a, atm i got 137.
if u wanna set up this rig and get some plus btc pm me, i'll be glad in answering everything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steamboat

Activity: 648
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 06:11:37 PM

You are willing to pay 36000 for an Avalon? If so; brb, looking for Avalons on Ebay.

ASIC miners available for purchase

Those who serve best, profit most.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 06:31:53 PM

Why should anyone lend money to you to buy an ASIC when they can use that money to buy their own ASIC? What's your repayment plan?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
barneyss (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 06:40:57 PM

Why should anyone lend money to you to buy an ASIC when they can use that money to buy their own ASIC? What's your repayment plan?

if u have btc enought or cash enought to buy yourself an asic u wont be reading here, am i wrong?
grue
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 06:44:20 PM

if u have btc enought or cash enought to buy yourself an asic u wont be reading here, am i wrong?
Answer the questions. What's the advantage in lending to you compared to buying mining bonds/buying your own ASIC. How are you going to repay if difficulty grows 100x, or your ASIC never arrives? Also, I find it very strange that you never mentioned how long the loan is for.

barneyss (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 07:00:23 PM

Answer the questions. What's the advantage in lending to you compared to buying mining bonds/buying your own ASIC. How are you going to repay if difficulty grows 100x, or your ASIC never arrives? Also, I find it very strange that you never mentioned how long the loan is for.

So if difficulty rlly grows 100x what are u doin here? did u buy 3x 1,500? as u said my 5 gh's would be mining at 50 mh's and i dont believe so since btl is not shippen yet and there are not enought asics to cover all btc world.
asic is arrived, u just hav to find out who got that and i found, the loan is for the time needed to get back your btc with your plus 5%, i wont give you a date because as u said difficulty could increase in a short time and u cannot use a calculator
grue
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 07:06:39 PM

So if difficulty rlly grows 100x what are u doin here? did u buy 3x 1,500? as u said my 5 gh's would be mining at 50 mh's and i dont believe so since btl is not shippen yet and there are not enought asics to cover all btc world.
asic is arrived, u just hav to find out who got that and i found, the loan is for the time needed to get back your btc with your plus 5%, i wont give you a date because as u said difficulty could increase in a short time and u cannot use a calculator
Whether I bought mining rigs is irrelevant to your loan request. No one is going to give you a loan for an undefined period of time. Your lack of a backup plan (in case your mining operation goes south) only further undermines your legitimacy.

Summary: A user who registered less than 2 weeks ago, who can't type for shit and doesn't have a plan wants to borrow money for an ASIC farm.

barneyss (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 07:11:05 PM

Whether I bought mining rigs is irrelevant to your loan request. No one is going to give you a loan for an undefined period of time. Your lack of a backup plan (in case your mining operation goes south) only further undermines your legitimacy.

Summary: A user who registered less than 2 weeks ago, who can't type for shit and doesn't have a plan wants to borrow money for an ASIC farm.

u can go on black market on dw and look for barneyss, i'be been trading for the lasts 2 years but wasnt mining, my loan request is a investment for those who cant buy themselve an avalon, i got pre-orders for batch #2 and singles btl and i can show all the fk you want as proof, btc with me wouldnt be lost
grue
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:43:21 AM

u can go on black market on dw and look for barneyss, i'be been trading for the lasts 2 years but wasnt mining, my loan request is a investment for those who cant buy themselve an avalon, i got pre-orders for batch #2 and singles btl and i can show all the fk you want as proof, btc with me wouldnt be lost
  • you still can't type
  • you still haven't given a reason why this "loan" is better than a mining bond or an avalon group buy
  • you still haven't come up with a backup plan on how you will pay in case mining goes downhill
  • what the hell is dw?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:32:36 AM

ASICMINER is deploying 250TH/s.
Pages: [1]