Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 10:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi Nakamoto ! Auction ! (Official Announcement)  (Read 444 times)
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:39:49 AM

Official Auction Announcement:
The Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi Nakamoto is for sale by auction. Satoshi Nakamoto wants to raise US $200,000 Dollars to donate to a charity. He has stated that he will buy back his Bitcoin Magic Mouse with double amounts of Bitcoin after he become publicly known.

The Price is set up at US $200,000 Dollars. Any body who is interested can beads above this base price and he personally can collect the Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi Nakamoto from his Solicitor in a private meeting with Satoshi Nakamoto. The Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi Nakamoto will have a legal certification by his Solicitor and a microchip is securely inserted inside the Bitcoin Magic Mouse. Any body who will buy the Bitcoin Magic Mouse will become a lucky person as Satoshi Nakamoto will buy back his Bitcoin Magic Mouse and will donate it to Bitcoin Museum.  

Bitcoin Magic Mouse AUCTION !

Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi: Price: US$200,000 Dollars
The buyer can contact Satoshi Nakamoto directly.

Secretary

Office of Satoshi  
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:22:10 AM

Official Auction Announcement:
The Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi Nakamoto is for sale by auction. Satoshi Nakamoto wants to raise US $200,000 Dollars to donate to a charity. He has stated that he will buy back his Bitcoin Magic Mouse with double amounts of Bitcoin after he become publicly known.

The Price is set up at US $200,000 Dollars. Any body who is interested can bid above this base price and he personally can collect the Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi Nakamoto from his Solicitor in a private meeting with Satoshi Nakamoto. The Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi Nakamoto will have a legal certification by his Solicitor and a microchip is securely inserted inside the Bitcoin Magic Mouse. Any body who will buy the Bitcoin Magic Mouse will become a lucky person as Satoshi Nakamoto will buy back his Bitcoin Magic Mouse and will donate it to Bitcoin Museum.  

Bitcoin Magic Mouse AUCTION !

Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi: Price: US$200,000 Dollars
The buyer can contact Satoshi Nakamoto directly.

Secretary

Office of Satoshi  
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:21:25 AM

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOS5J8omkxhWmGxKhYkxzB7GTltqssjDIR1MZwm
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:14:42 AM

It's so magic it's invisible Wink

This is what I got when I clicked on the link:
404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.
panopotty

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:40:25 AM

Transactions related to online gambling are illegal under the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006.

this is another scam
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:43:06 PM

It's so magic it's invisible Wink

This is what I got when I clicked on the link:
404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

You can send me PM in order to view the Picture of the Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi Nakamoto on that link in a given  time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: