Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ROW Steam Gifts & For Honor,Wd,Wd2,Rainbow Six,GTA V etc.  (Read 3638 times)
SteamReseller (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:25:39 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 03:54:40 PM by SteamReseller

List of games

Watch Dogs 2     17.5$   (Selled)
Grand Theft Auto V.   17.5$  (Selled)
For Honor     30$ (Selled)
Fallout 4.      20 $ (Selled)
Rainbow Six Siege.    10$ (2X NEW STOCK ADDED)
Fallout 3     4$  (Selled)
HOTLİNE MİAMİ 2.5$
--------------------------------------
All gifts are Rest Of World

New games and stocks will be added

Contact on pm or drop your skype id

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:34:55 AM

stay away from newbie steam sellers here. Games will be revoked if you are no careful. I bet that this guy is the one who scammed me the previous time. Save your money. Only trade steam game with veteran members. If you want cheap game, you must afford to lose your money
SteamReseller (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:50:37 AM

stay away from newbie steam sellers here. Games will be revoked if you are no careful. I bet that this guy is the one who scammed me the previous time. Save your money. Only trade steam game with veteran members. If you want cheap game, you must afford to lose your money
i  am see your reply on every selling post why u doing this
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:23:32 AM

Yeah I definitely agree. There are a lot of newbie scammers on this forum but this guy doesn't have any trust ratings so far. If you really want to trade with him, I would make him go first in the deal. Saying that, I would definitely recommend using a more experienced and well trusted member that has a good trust rating. That way you know if they scam you, they will lose their good trust rating which means the risk of that happening is lower. Anyways, his prices aren't that good and you can easily get someone to match or even give you a better price on this forum. You just have to look around.
SteamReseller (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:08:38 AM

İ can get offer for prices sir
Windpower

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:15:32 AM

İ can get offer for prices sir
I don't really understand what you are trying to say here. You English is pretty bad, no offence intended. But I think that you mean we can offer you a different price. What you should actually do is just post your best price on the original topic so that everyone can see what you are selling for. Most of the time people just flick through these threads and they might see your prices are high and just go to the next thread. Also, above you said that some of your games have sold, could you provide some evidence for this claim?
SteamReseller (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:23:57 AM

Sorry for my bad english , thank you for the suggestion. İ can decrease some prices
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:25:11 AM

Yeah I definitely agree. There are a lot of newbie scammers on this forum but this guy doesn't have any trust ratings so far. If you really want to trade with him, I would make him go first in the deal. Saying that, I would definitely recommend using a more experienced and well trusted member that has a good trust rating. That way you know if they scam you, they will lose their good trust rating which means the risk of that happening is lower. Anyways, his prices aren't that good and you can easily get someone to match or even give you a better price on this forum. You just have to look around.
it is not about going first or not going first. Games will be revoked even when he goes first. I was scammed in the same situation with the same games. 2 gta V and Rainbow Six Siege were sent to me and then, they were all revoked. I lost all the games and my $30. Please. I am a trusted member here and I do not want any people lose money by dealing with this guy
Windpower

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:54:48 AM

it is not about going first or not going first. Games will be revoked even when he goes first. I was scammed in the same situation with the same games. 2 gta V and Rainbow Six Siege were sent to me and then, they were all revoked. I lost all the games and my $30. Please. I am a trusted member here and I do not want any people lose money by dealing with this guy
I don't understand what you mean? How can the game be revoked if you already have it in your library. If it is a steam gift then he can just give you the game and then you can play it. How can the game get revoked? To buy a steam game you have to pay for it and then it is in your inventory for 30 days and then you can trade it or gift it to someone else. Maybe OP can give someone a vouch copy so that they can test out if the games actually get revoked. I would be happy to take any of those games as vouch copy if he wants to give one out. Also, you aren't trusted on this forum. Just because you have a high ranking doesn't mean you are more trusted, you might have just bought the account off someone else. Plus, this account is newbie and has no trust issues, you mentioned that you have dealt with him before, do you mind linking his alt account and giving us the evidence on how you know it is his second account. if you can't do that, please don't accuse other people of doing things without actual proof.
SteamReseller (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:54:34 AM

@dano2460 dont deal with this guy scammed my For Honor i sent the game but he is not sent money .
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:27:38 PM

I don't understand what you mean? How can the game be revoked if you already have it in your library. If it is a steam gift then he can just give you the game and then you can play it. How can the game get revoked? To buy a steam game you have to pay for it and then it is in your inventory for 30 days and then you can trade it or gift it to someone else. Maybe OP can give someone a vouch copy so that they can test out if the games actually get revoked. I would be happy to take any of those games as vouch copy if he wants to give one out. Also, you aren't trusted on this forum. Just because you have a high ranking doesn't mean you are more trusted, you might have just bought the account off someone else. Plus, this account is newbie and has no trust issues, you mentioned that you have dealt with him before, do you mind linking his alt account and giving us the evidence on how you know it is his second account. if you can't do that, please don't accuse other people of doing things without actual proof.
According to this conversation, I can assume that you are not a veteran member in Steam. Steam games, unfortunately, can be purchased by fraud credit cards. Those games can be played and added to your library. However, if someday Steam finds out those games were purchased in illegal ways, they will take away your games and your account may be locked.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

SteamReseller (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:54:28 PM

they are not bought with stolen card or etc. i get them from game seller site and 30 days past

ALREADY SELLİNG
Windpower

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:32:31 AM

According to this conversation, I can assume that you are not a veteran member in Steam. Steam games, unfortunately, can be purchased by fraud credit cards. Those games can be played and added to your library. However, if someday Steam finds out those games were purchased in illegal ways, they will take away your games and your account may be locked.
Yeah I am definitely not a steam veteran. The only two games I play on steam are Counter Stike: Global Offensive and tomb raider. But thanks a lot for explaining the situation to me. The other guy just kept saying how the games can get revoked but he never went into detail why they could be.
SteamReseller (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:45:35 PM

ALL GAMES SELLED

NEW STOCK 2X RAİNBOW SİX SİEGE ADDED
2X HOTLİNE MİAMİ 2 ADDED
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: