Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange Your TBC (thebillioncoin) with BitCoin Instant  (Read 17776 times)
tbchelp (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:31:21 PM

Hello BitCoin Talk Fellows

I know its difficult to exchange your TBC online so i am going to solve this problem for you i found an amazing site on internet where you can exchange your TBC Coins with BitCoin instant and at good exchange rate min exchange is $1 you can also buy TBC Coins with BitCoin

How to Exchange TBC with BTC in ELTPAY:
1) Create an Account
2) Deposit Money with TBC
3) Withdraw Money in BTC

How to Exchange BTC with TBC in ELTPAY:
1) Create an Account
2) Deposit Money with BTC
3) Withdraw Money in TBC

Exchange Your TBC or BTC Now
https://eltpay.com/?rid=tbcexchanger

Enjoy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 02:01:25 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 11:47:45 PM by LLec

Never heard of thebillioncoin. It's a new alt so maybe an ANN thread link would help or put something in you signature to show that you believe in and back this new alt coin.
Just a suggestion.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:45:56 PM

This thread should be locked up because even till now there's nothing existing like the billioncoin. TBC as they fondly call it only exists in the minds of participants holding the illusive and imaginary coin. Do a check on TBC online, it isn't a legitimate cryptocurrency. At least, it isn't listed among the over 850 cryptos listed in the coinmarket. In fact, this coin is in the same category as another called Onecoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:16:27 PM

Can you tell me the difference between edinar, onecoin, swisscoin and this your new thebillioncoin? I guess they are all from the same person scamming the whole world with different names but similar business and marketing strategy.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:17:20 PM

Beware of this scam coin pretending to be a legit crypto currency. Anyway it will be very hard for them to penetrate a real crypto community as most people are already equipped with knowledge.  
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:38:52 PM

Beware of this scam coin pretending to be a legit crypto currency. Anyway it will be very hard for them to penetrate a real crypto community as most people are already equipped with knowledge.  

On the contrary, i totally disagree with you over this because edinar was a king on yobit for several months while this scammers were paying people 5% dividend on the edinar in their account balance before they finally crashed and run away with people's money.

Swisscoin was hosted on c-cex.com before scamming people.

The only way to beat them is to avoid them because they are highly intelligent people and they are always at one step ahead of you.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:26:50 AM

I have heard about TBC coins (billions),
Which investors have difficulty swapping their coins and no market exchanges yet.
With the information you give me about the exchange, I think you've given enlightenment to exchange TBC.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:37:33 AM

Which investors have difficulty swapping their coins and no market exchanges yet.
With the information you give me about the exchange, I think you've given enlightenment to exchange TBC.

The swapping of tbc coin became hard since the price of it never decrease but it continously rise and this thing make me doubt and I think this coin is just a scam since you cannot used it in real time, And to pity for those people who bought for the latest price since im so sure that they lose their physical hard earned money for this useless scam coin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:23:08 PM

i beleive you also live in the fantasy world. There is no any legit TBCoin. they sell their own coins themselves and when you ask them to sell,they ask you to deposit 2$ btc in their account then you can start conversion.. such a crap. i dont beleive people still trust such scammers.
Pradip42

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:14:03 PM

Hello BitCoin Talk Fellows

I know its difficult to exchange your TBC online so i am going to solve this problem for you i found an amazing site on internet where you can exchange your TBC Coins with BitCoin instant and at good exchange rate min exchange is $1 you can also buy TBC Coins with BitCoin

How to Exchange TBC with BTC in ELTPAY:
1) Create an Account
2) Deposit Money with TBC
3) Withdraw Money in BTC

How to Exchange BTC with TBC in ELTPAY:
1) Create an Account
2) Deposit Money with BTC
3) Withdraw Money in TBC

Exchange Your TBC or BTC Now
https://eltpay.com/?rid=tbcexchanger

Enjoy

Kryptonaire

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

The exchange you shared on cannot be found.
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

The exchange you shared on cannot be found.
It was shared way back in 2017. The service is not available anymore. Search on google if there's a similar service available.
Cleon_enriching_lives

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

I’ve got TBC coin for sale please those interested should contact me through my email@cleon2442@gmail.com, telegram as cleon_enriching_lives, instagram@cleon_enriching_lives
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

Don't bump this scam coin and stop necroposting.

Vires in Numeris
raywhizz

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:49:33 PM

i beleive you also live in the fantasy world. There is no any legit TBCoin. they sell their own coins themselves and when you ask them to sell,they ask you to deposit 2$ btc in their account then you can start conversion.. such a crap. i dont beleive people still trust such scammers.

Hello people. Those that condemned TBC, please can you tell us your review now? Because the coin you condemned hasn't stayed as long as btc did, and yet many organizations are trading with it now even in Nigeria and taking the cash in the exact rate it is now. No discount.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:23:04 AM

Hello people. Those that condemned TBC, please can you tell us your review now? Because the coin you condemned hasn't stayed as long as btc did, and yet many organizations are trading with it now even in Nigeria and taking the cash in the exact rate it is now. No discount.
Please stop bumping this shit, newbie will get trapped into this. TBC is totally shit money making scam which has been proved times and times.
This thread is from 2017 as well.
ILScoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:40:27 AM

Is this TBC still in the hands of gullible followers???  TBC was a scam of the century,  I thought you guys said that it's more expensive than bitcoin it self,  lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: