Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily&Weekly Lottery | Play ~ 1$ and Win the Whole BTC Acc Balance | 1 Winner  (Read 5529 times)
bussybuddy (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:22:14 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 07:54:26 AM by bussybuddy

Dear Gambling Players,

We have taken in consideration BitcoinTalk users feedback and we have taken the decision to organise a Lottery with small Prize and 2 options for winners!

The Lottery Banner is very closed to BussyBuddy Banner on Ads Board!

BussyBuddyAds is releasing today the opportunity to play at our unique Lottery related to Pixels Ads.
The Prize is 297 Bitcoin and the ticket price is 0,01 BTC.

The winner will have 2 options to be rewarded, but the options will be the winner choice(which one is preferring):

1. 8 Bitcoin as PixelsAds;

2. 2 Bitcoin in His/Her Bitcoin Wallet + 300 PixelsAds Free of Charge

For more details visit http://bussybuddy.com/ads/lottery

To check the Prize visit https://bussybuddy.com/ads

We are honest and we will try to be very transparent with the person who will be the winner, for this reason we are accepting your suggestions how to be drawn the winner and what will be the transparent way to not be judged in bad way, unfortunately we are not Experts in this field.

So, we need an app what will draw only one BTC address from all BTC Addresses with what the players will pay for each Sold Ticket. Each sold ticket will have an unique BTC Address!

For this draw we will use a public script from https://random.org and the event will be live on Facebook!

Kind Regards and Good luck to every single player!
BussyBuddyAds Team & Alex the BussyBuddy CEO

****About us****
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/bussybuddy.com
Check more on Google: bussybuddy.com scam or legit

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

Our Lottery is offering you two options to be rewarded ... play and enjoy now for only 0.001 BTC/Ticket ~ 1$ check out http://preev.com for exchange rate between BTC vs USD!

Good luck!
BussyBuddyAds Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:59:11 PM

Dear Gambling Players,

We have taken in consideration BitcoinTalk users feedback and we have taken the decision to organise a Lottery with small Prize and 2 options for winners!

The Lottery Banner is very closed to BussyBuddy Banner on Ads Board!

BussyBuddyAds is releasing today the opportunity to play at our unique Lottery related to Pixels Ads.
The Prize is 297 Bitcoin and the ticket price is 0,01 BTC.

The winner will have 2 options to be rewarded, but the options will be the winner choice(which one is preferring):

1. 8 Bitcoin as PixelsAds;

2. 2 Bitcoin in His/Her Bitcoin Wallet + 300 PixelsAds Free of Charge

The Price Ticket is 0.001 BTC/Ticket ~ 1$ ----check out http://preev.com

For more details visit http://bussybuddy.com/ads/lottery

To check the Prize visit https://bussybuddy.com/ads

We are honest and we will try to be very transparent with the person who will be the winner, for this reason we are accepting your suggestions how to be drawn the winner and what will be the transparent way to not be judged in bad way, unfortunately we are not Experts in this field.

So, we need an app what will draw only one BTC address from all BTC Addresses with what the players will pay for each Sold Ticket. Each sold ticket will have an unique BTC Address!

For this draw we will use a public script from https://random.org and the event will be live on Facebook!

Kind Regards and Good luck to every single player!
BussyBuddyAds Team & Alex the BussyBuddy CEO

****About us****
Check more on Google: bussybuddy.com scam or legit

Enjoy our Free Lottery

Win every single month in last day of the month 100 PixelsAds!!!
For more details visit: https://bussybuddy.com/ads
To play our Free Lottery: http://bussybuddy.com/ads/free_lottery

Good Luck!

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

Enjoy our Free Lottery!

Good luck!!!

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:19:23 AM

I took this thread off my watchlist since i no longer wanted to participate.... But since it popped up under my unread replies, i noticed you started to mock me:

We are aware even Mr Mocacinno can make us a good suggestion

You are good in math but after copy-paste ... keep on!

Altough, i'm a believer in the theory behind not feeding the troll, in reality it gets hard not to answer to somebody mocking you, so one last post combining all my concerns towards your service.

As an answer to your mockery:
1) I found it to be ridiculous to ask the equivalent of 12 bucks for 1 pixel on a website, that's why i assumed you were talking about those 10x10 squares on your page... There is no math there, just counting. Maybe i counted wrong, IDK IDC
2) I have been participating in this community since 2014, some people don't like me, some people even ignore me, but i'm pretty sure i helped more people, and gave more good suggestions during this time than during the 5 months and 107 posts you've been here.

As for your website... My gut feeling tells me there is something wrong with this whole setup.
You claim to have sold 17% of the pixels. IF i counted correctly (not calculated, just counted), that's ((1000 x 1000 x 17)/100) * 0.02 (price per pixel) = 3400 BTC =~ 4,2 million USD. Sure, you can make fun of me, but the cold, hard fact remains you're telling us that at this very moment, you have deals with people to pay you more than 4 million dollars to keep their add on your site...
Even if only that one scam-ad for the bitcoin doubler was paying, and all the rest was free, you're still telling us that somebody actually payed (or promised to pay) you 790BTC =~ 0.97 million USD for a spot on your site.
This would be perfectly normal if your site was google.com, bitcointalk.com, nike.com, but in your case, your site looks like it's using a script that was writting in 1990 (no problem tough, as long as it works), it simply doesn't work 100% of the time (i get a connection refused error in at least 25% of the time), and was registered only in 2016. It doesn't even have keywords in the domain name that are related to BTC, nor are the adds directly under the tld (you seem to be hosting a contact form there).

When running your site trough an estimator like estibot.com (since you cannot provide statistics), it says the domain value =~ 0 USD. Other valuators appraise it around $14, but it seems like they all estimate this site gets between 0 and 60 visitors/day.
So, in reality, if i was buying a decent size banner spot on this site, i'd pay a very maximum of 60 (visitors/day) x 365 (days) x 0.000002 BTC (average price for a unique adview) = 0.0438BTC a year. This would be for a 468*60 adspot on a prime location... Even if i was going to assume this site would still be around in 10 years (i personally think it will be gone in a couple of months, but that's just my personal belief), i'd only pay ~0.4BTC for a permanent spot. This is in strong contrast to the 468*60*0.02 = 561.6 BTC =~ 700.000 USD you think this spot would be worth.

To be honest, because the estimated value (for one year) is a factor ~13000 times smaller than the asking price, only leads me to belief there's something wrong.

On the plus side, it looks like the name used in the whois information does live in the city that was used in the registry info.
Altough, i couldn't find a company on the address in the whois info, i don't judge... i don't have a company either (offcourse, my site offers free advice, it doesn't try to sell addspots for thousands of dollars)

As for your pixel lottery... you claim the price to be worth 297 BTC, so i can only assume you're raffling off an adspot of 14850 pixels... So it would fit a 297x50 pixel banner. In my estimation, this would be worth around ~0.02BTC/year, hence i find your claim to raffle off a 297 BTC price to be unfair.
An other concern of mine is that you refuse to add extra security for the users: you will not use an escrow (not needed???) next to this, you will only give away your price with an estimated value of 0.02BTC IF (and only IF) you sell 297 thousand tickets... These are serious problems.

I have a couple of theories... I have no proof, so it's just my gut feeling combined with experience that generated these possible theories:
  • The rookie mistake theory: You're really new, and you're mistakingly using BTC instead of satoshi's (you need 100000000 satoshi's for 1 bitcoin). You refuse to read my posts pointing out that the prices you say can not be correct
  • The overly optimistic bluffing theory: You're bluffing... You know that the addspots are not worth the price you ask, but you hope to sell tickets for your raffle and buy traffic/backlinks, so that by the time you need to give away your price, the spot will actually be worth something
  • The victim theory: you sold adspots, but were not yet payed. A scammer promised to pay you in the future, so you added his ads to your page. You now think the adslots have an actual value, but in reality the scammer will never pay you, he's just stealing your traffic
  • The scammer theory: you're creating a website using a fake name, you pay only $10 for a domain name, and you try to scam people any way possible: by buying worthless addslots for thousands of dollars, by selling worthless raffle tickets (you may even not give the slot in the end) and by placing links to bitcoin doubler scams on your website while mooching traffic by engaging in discussion on bitcointalk
  • The divine intervention theory: by some miracle, i'm wrong, and this website is pure gold... It's worth 1000 (pixels) * 1000 (pixels) * 0.02 (BTC per pixel) * 1232 (USD/BTC) =~ 24.5 million dollars (current preev rate)

For the sake of the community, please prove me wrong... I really hope my divine intervention theory is correct, and you have a wonderfull business and make millions of dollars without scamming anybody...

Now, please, start ignoring me, and i'll do the same to you Wink

Mr Mocacinno this our last suggestion for you,

Taking in consideration your comments and the way how they were done we are suggesting you to talk when your reputation is clean in front of us, and for this reason we will not consider you a person with bad intentions but anyone can pull out the conclusion!!!

For your soul visit https://scamadviser.com and check out our BussyBuddy.com website reputation VS your mocacinno.com website reputation and try to conclude who is Scammer Undercover ...

Always who is practicing illegal stuff is screaming about others are practicing what is thinking...

Mr Mocacinno this is the difference between our level of education and your ... we can proof what we are saying and you cannot proof your lies are true ... Work at your Reputation before to judge us!

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:57:12 AM

ticket cost 0.01BTC is very big amount!!!
i don't want buy this ticket and lose my btc

Hi DiceNDice,

Play&Enjoy our Free Lottery or our Paid Lottery!

Good Luck!
BussyBuddyAds Team

mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4917

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 07:09:02 AM

Taking in consideration your comments and the way how they were done we are suggesting you to talk when your reputation is clean in front of us, and for this reason we will not consider you a person with bad intentions but anyone can pull out the conclusion!!!

For your soul visit https://scamadviser.com and check out our BussyBuddy.com website reputation VS your mocacinno.com website reputation and try to conclude who is Scammer Undercover ...

Always who is practicing illegal stuff is screaming about others are practicing what is thinking...

Mr Mocacinno this is the difference between our level of education and your ... we can proof what we are saying and you cannot proof your lies are true ... Work at your Reputation before to judge us!

Just to be perfectly clear from the beginning: i have not re-read this whole thread, nor the PM's you fired at me... I have invested way to much time into this thread already, and i hope you're going to stop calling me out once and for all, cause i'm really getting annoyed by this.

I took this thread off my watchlist, but it keeps re-appearing in my "new replies"-section. So once again i was tempted to take a look. It looks like you're dragging me in to ~50% of the posts you've made since i last posted in your thread.
And since you keep calling me out, i don't think i have any other choice other than to waste another 20 minutes replying here...

You keep slapping around scamadviser like it's a magic wand, while in fact, when i do check your site this is what i'm seeing:
https://scamadviser.com => bussybuddy.com => "This Very New Site Has an Unknown Reputation"
https://scamadviser.com => mocacinno.com => "This Very New Site Has an Unknown Reputation"

Sure, i hide my whois info, but then again, i'm not asking my visitors to invest millions in my site like you do, i'm not running a business. I just offer free advise, so i think i'm entitled to my anonimity... On the other hand, i see no proof that any of our sites is legit.

Now, please point me to my lies, and show me your proof. As far as i can remember, i have never called you a scammer, i have never asked you to raise your ticket price,...
You, on the other hand, have called me a pervert, uneducated, a lyer, a copy/paster,... you keep asking me to post the PM's between us (apparently you can't do this???)..  Are you sure, or am i going to get another PM afterwards claiming that i'm costing you your business? To be honest, i'm not going to reply to any more of your PM's, if you have something new to say to me, please do so in public and ask a thirth party to PM me the link to this thread, so i can read up.
The only thing i asked you is to be realistic, be honest (about the price of your raffle), use an escrow and to proof in some way that that ponzi you were promoting on your page wasn't yours (by showing transaction id's where the ponzi owner payed you 4.4BTC/month).
As far as i can tell, at this point
  • you lowered your expectations (it looks like the price is now 8 BTC, still to high in my opinion, but it's going the right way)
  • you made it clear what the price is exactly (not 297BTC but a spot on your site or 8 BTC)
  • you are not using escrow
  • you have not shown any proof about that ponzi not being yours

All in all, i don't like you (how can someone like a person that called him a pervert or uneducated), but i think you're slowly moving in the right way. I personally think you're not there yet, but i see improvement in your business practices (but sadly not in your manners).
I realise that you'll try to find a comeback for everything i say, and there is no way you're ever going to take my advice, but at least continue to take advice from other long time members you haven't started fighting with, and maybe your business will turn out successfull afterall.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:25:58 AM

Just to be perfectly clear from the beginning: i have not re-read this whole thread, nor the PM's you fired at me... I have invested way to much time into this thread already, and i hope you're going to stop calling me out once and for all, cause i'm really getting annoyed by this.

I took this thread off my watchlist, but it keeps re-appearing in my "new replies"-section. So once again i was tempted to take a look. It looks like you're dragging me in to ~50% of the posts you've made since i last posted in your thread.
And since you keep calling me out, i don't think i have any other choice other than to waste another 20 minutes replying here...

You keep slapping around scamadviser like it's a magic wand, while in fact, when i do check your site this is what i'm seeing:
https://scamadviser.com => bussybuddy.com => "This Very New Site Has an Unknown Reputation"
https://scamadviser.com => mocacinno.com => "This Very New Site Has an Unknown Reputation"

Sure, i hide my whois info, but then again, i'm not asking my visitors to invest millions in my site like you do, i'm not running a business. I just offer free advise, so i think i'm entitled to my anonimity... On the other hand, i see no proof that any of our sites is legit.

Now, please point me to my lies, and show me your proof. As far as i can remember, i have never called you a scammer, i have never asked you to raise your ticket price,...
You, on the other hand, have called me a pervert, uneducated, a lyer, a copy/paster,... you keep asking me to post the PM's between us (apparently you can't do this???)..  Are you sure, or am i going to get another PM afterwards claiming that i'm costing you your business? To be honest, i'm not going to reply to any more of your PM's, if you have something new to say to me, please do so in public and ask a thirth party to PM me the link to this thread, so i can read up.
The only thing i asked you is to be realistic, be honest (about the price of your raffle), use an escrow and to proof in some way that that ponzi you were promoting on your page wasn't yours (by showing transaction id's where the ponzi owner payed you 4.4BTC/month).
  • you lowered your expectations (it looks like the price is now 8 BTC, still to high in my opinion, but it's going the right way)
  • you made it clear what the price is exactly (not 297BTC but a spot on your site or 8 BTC)

All in all, i don't like you (how can someone like a person that called him a pervert or uneducated), but i think you're slowly moving in the right way. I personally think you're not there yet, but i see improvement in your business practices (but sadly not in your manners).
I realise that you'll try to find a comeback for everything i say, and there is no way you're ever going to take my advice, but at least continue to take advice from other long time members you haven't started fighting with, and maybe your business will turn out successfull afterall.

Couldn't of said it better myself and I agree with every word. It was very unprofessional with all the bad talk.

Even if you are a legit business, its not very wise to call out other people and use the language that you have used before in a public thread.

If you want some business you need to do what me and the poster above me have mentioned to make this lottery fair and square.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:04:15 AM

Mr Mocacinno,

Always you are superficial read with attention our profile on ScamAdviser and your profile website, is true we are both new but your website profile looks like someone is hiding identity and the real owner identity ... our profile has all the contact details unfortunately 100% real even the phone number you will be wonderful to realise how real we are, and we are not like you hidden and suspicion...

In our opinion you are a scammer undercover what is trying to build a honest business but is not accepting the competition... you have to otherwise you will be pissed off all your life!!!

Do not judge others if you know your faults we are more clean and non scammers than you are dreaming

Probably you are a proper scammer, probably otherwise is not point to bomb us with long theories what only scammers know them from their work experience...

From now we will ignore you and your business is banned on our website...

Have a good success to become like us,
BussyBuddyAds Team

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:39:32 PM

Couldn't of said it better myself and I agree with every word. It was very unprofessional with all the bad talk.

Even if you are a legit business, its not very wise to call out other people and use the language that you have used before in a public thread.

If you want some business you need to do what me and the poster above me have mentioned to make this lottery fair and square.

Hi adaseb,

We cannot say nothing if you and Mocacinno are friends, but if you do not like us because mr Mocacinno does not like us is your problem but we cannot have same opinions about you because you have same opinion like mr Mocacinno related to us... in few words we have personality and dignity and we are not hating people just because we are not enough clever and rich like others ...

Check properly our website on ScamAdviser and your friend website and you will realise who is shouting we are scammers... probably who is hiding the identity... there are few reasons to hide the identity... one of them is if you are a famous scammer and try to be morally...

The way how you judge us and our behaviour is proofing only one thing ... few of you are hating people with or without a reason just because you do not accept the competition on market ... is not good for you if you cannot shut up because looks like you are dreaming with opened eyes in your universe...

Anyway we will be careful with this kind of people and they will be banned without to be notified on our BussyBuddyAds Website...

We are unprofessional in your mind ... Hope you to be Master in your field and to not judge others before to know people and to proof your lies with a real and true proofs... not words ....

Anyway thank you!
BussyBuddyAds Team

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:50:52 AM

Hi adaseb,

We cannot say nothing if you and Mocacinno are friends, but if you do not like us because mr Mocacinno does not like us is your problem but we cannot have same opinions about you because you have same opinion like mr Mocacinno related to us... in few words we have personality and dignity and we are not hating people just because we are not enough clever and rich like others ...

Check properly our website on ScamAdviser and your friend website and you will realise who is shouting we are scammers... probably who is hiding the identity... there are few reasons to hide the identity... one of them is if you are a famous scammer and try to be morally...

The way how you judge us and our behaviour is proofing only one thing ... few of you are hating people with or without a reason just because you do not accept the competition on market ... is not good for you if you cannot shut up because looks like you are dreaming with opened eyes in your universe...

Anyway we will be careful with this kind of people and they will be banned without to be notified on our BussyBuddyAds Website...

We are unprofessional in your mind ... Hope you to be Master in your field and to not judge others before to know people and to proof your lies with a real and true proofs... not words ....

Anyway thank you!
BussyBuddyAds Team

There are thousands of companies that get called out everyday by customers. Some companies are legit and some are scams and these companies NEVER backlash at their customers in a public fashion like you did.

The way you handled some of these comments is unprofessional and even if your business is legit, many will move on because you don't want to deal with a company where the owner is unstable.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:17:21 AM

Hi adaseb,

Anyway thank you!
BussyBuddyAds Team

There are thousands of companies that get called out everyday by customers. Some companies are legit and some are scams and these companies NEVER backlash at their customers in a public fashion like you did.

The way you handled some of these comments is unprofessional and even if your business is legit, many will move on because you don't want to deal with a company where the owner is unstable.

Hi adaseb,

Now because we are honest and you undercover pissed off scammers cannot proof we are proper scammers like you now you have found our weakness we are unprofessional. Stay calm no one is clever and educated from begin but to be honest you can be only if your DNA is a good quality if is not is your bad luck...

You are same side with Mocacinno or same person ... same character sane dodge way mind ... you are judging others how you wish and I am not allowed to comment because is unprofessional... when you will not be hidden and your identity will like ours you will not be able to comment like us ... now with hidden identity you are strong ...

We are wishing you good luck little dogs with hidden identity what are giving us life lessons and teaching us what you cannot to do...

Try to honest, to not hide your identity, to not be pissed off and to accept the competition even if you do not like it... you have to otherwise you will be in war with everyone just because of your DNA ...

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:51:15 AM

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

Our rating on ScamAdviser increased in last 2 days from 71% to 83% so Mr Mocacinno & Adaseb are right we are "scammers" with legit mail addresse, email and phone number...

Who does not believe us can check mocacinno.com on ScamAdviser to be sure who is more dodge between us who can be find and call by phone ...

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddyAds Team

mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:53:11 AM

Hi adaseb,

Now because we are honest and you undercover pissed off scammers cannot proof we are proper scammers like you now you have found our weakness we are unprofessional. Stay calm no one is clever and educated from begin but to be honest you can be only if your DNA is a good quality if is not is your bad luck...

You are same side with Mocacinno or same person ... same character sane dodge way mind ... you are judging others how you wish and I am not allowed to comment because is unprofessional... when you will not be hidden and your identity will like ours you will not be able to comment like us ... now with hidden identity you are strong ...

We are wishing you good luck little dogs with hidden identity what are giving us life lessons and teaching us what you cannot to do...

Try to honest, to not hide your identity, to not be pissed off and to accept the competition even if you do not like it... you have to otherwise you will be in war with everyone just because of your DNA ...

1) adaseb and me are not the same person, if you think otherwise, show proof
2) AFAIK, me and adaseb never PM'ed before we both started to answer your thread
3) you came to a crypto currency community, and think everybody should dox themselfs? I guess you're in the wrong community, afaik, most of the people in here are very privacy-concerned. Live with it.
4) this one is actually about your previous comment, combined with your last one: why would adaseb or me be scammers? I haven't really looked into adaseb, but it looks NEITHER of us two is running a business. You keep screaming i'm a scammer, show proof... My website offers FREE services, i never ask personal information, i never ask for a payment... I personally think it's rather hard to scam somebody when you're not asking for payment, nor collecting private info... Since both adaseb and myself are not setting something up where we can potentially steal money from the community, why should we disclose our identity?
5) calling me a dog, that's a new one... So far, you've called me a dog, lyer, pervert, scammer,... because i dared to ask you questions. Way to go
6) thank you for warning us about the ban... Believe it or not, i'm usually a very calm person, this is the first time i'm actually banned from any website and physical place in my life. I'll drink a beer in your honor this friday.

To close, i'm going to QUOTE (not copy) part of your very first post:

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
George Orwell

Seems ironic now, doesn't it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:03:56 AM

Hi adaseb,

2) AFAIK, me and adaseb never PM'ed before we both started to answer your thread
3) you came to a crypto currency community, and think everybody should dox themselfs? I guess you're in the wrong community, afaik, most of the people in here are very privacy-concerned. Live with it.
4) this one is actually about your previous comment, combined with your last one: why would adaseb or me be scammers? I haven't really looked into adaseb, but it looks NEITHER of us two is running a business. You keep screaming i'm a scammer, show proof... My website offers FREE services, i never ask personal information, i never ask for a payment... I personally think it's rather hard to scam somebody when you're not asking for payment, nor collecting private info... Since both adaseb and myself are not setting something up where we can potentially steal money from the community, why should we disclose our identity?
5) calling me a dog, that's a new one... So far, you've called me a dog, lyer, pervert, scammer,... Way to go
6) thank you for warning us about the ban... Believe it or not, i'm usually a very calm person, this is the first time i'm actually banned from any website and physical place in my life. I'll drink a beer in your honor this friday.

You have written in one of your comment something like you will ignore us now what are you doing?

always a legit business is managing by a real person not by a cartoon face with a nickname even if is professional or unprofessional, who is hiding the identity is working on dodge way

Anyway your bad intentions increased our rating on ScamAdviser from 71% to 83% this info maybe will help you to stay calm in your chair without to judge others because you are thinking you are the bottom of the belly ...

What about mocacinno.com in last 2 days?!!!

My quote is premium and I am believing in it and is true is allowed everyone to say anything without to offend or to judge without a reason ... Mocacinno you are full of hate ... what are you talking about?!!!

mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 07:23:17 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 07:49:21 AM by mocacinno

Hi adaseb,

5) calling me a dog, that's a new one... So far, you've called me a dog, lyer, pervert, scammer,... Way to go

You have written in of your comment something like you will ignore us now what are you doing?

always a legit business is managing by a real person not by a cartoon face with a nickname even if is professional or unprofessional, who is hiding the identity is working on dodge way

Anyway your bad intentions increased our rating on ScamAdviser from 71% to 83% this info maybe will help you to stay calm in your chair without to judge others because you are thinking you are the bottom of the belly ...

I'll start ignoring you just as soon as you stop using my name in your posts. You can't expect me to keep silent while you keep putting my name in a bad light. I took you off my watchlist, but that doesn't mean your thread here stops popping up each time you post another "just to remind you" or "up" or "mr. Mocacinno thinks...".

Scam adviser means nothing to me... It checks basic parameters from a website to begin with. Sure, you entered a name and telephone number when regging your domain, sure you don't use cloudflare... So, naturally, you get a better score. In my opinion, it only proves i don't like to put my name out there because i'm privacy-concious.
I'm not saying you're a lyer, i have not and will not verify your name, address nor phone number since i value my privacy and giving you a ring would mean that i expose my own telephone number. What i am saying is: so what... Even if your name is real, it doesn't mean anything to me... What am i going to do if you run with the lottery money? It's just a couple of bucks, i'm not going to hire a lawyer to sue you over a couple of bucks, neither am i going to risk knocking on your door... For all i know, you could be a 250 pound body builder that always opens his door wielding a baseball bat with a big attack dog ready to attack right beside him. Exposing your name doesn't mean a hell of a lot to me, even if it's real (unverified).

If i could potentially translate our two website to a physical situation:
my website is like a street performer. I'm playing my guitar by the side of the street (granted, i'm not really good at it, but i'm acceptable), i've been doing so for years. People know me. A lot of people like me, but there are also several that don't like my music. If you like my music, you're free to listen to it. I don't ask for your money, but if you give me a tip, i'm happy.
If you don't like my music, you can just walk on. I irritate some people because they work closeby and they don't like my music, but that's basically the worst that can happen.
Everybody knows my nickname, but nobody knows my real name... I think this is OK since i don't force people to give me money.

Your website is like a new guy showing up on the same block. You're not playing music, but you're selling timeshare condos (= the adspots on your site you're selling for several btc a piece) and lottery tickets. Since you're there to take money from the community i know and love, i think it's actually pretty good that you're upfront with giving out your name, that doesn't make you the most trustable person i know tough... I think it's logical i start asking questions about the condos that (in my opinion) are overpriced, or ask question when you claim you've already sold 17% of those overpriced condos, one to an obvious criminal. I think it's also logical i ask questions about your lottery, since the price doesn't seem fair to me. Instead of answering me, you start to beat around the bush, mock me, insult me, belittle me,... everything to keep the focus away from my questions.

The difference between you and me is that you only offer your service after you have taken a lot of money from the community. It is not free. This is no problem, but if you're offering a payed service, you can expect some questions from the community.
I'm completely unhappy with the way your business was initially set up, as well as the way you handled criticism. Once again, you dodged all questions i asked in my last couple of posts by attacking me.
Your business practices are improving (slowly), but the personal attacks seems to gain momentum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:54:14 AM

Hi adaseb,

You have written in of your comment something like you will ignore us now what are you doing?

I'll start ignoring you just as soon as you stop using my name in your posts. You can't expect me to keep silent while you keep putting my name in a bad light. I took you off my watchlist, but that doesn't mean your thread here keeps popping up each time you post another "just to remind you" or "up" or "mr. Mocacinno thinks...".

Scam adviser means nothing to me... It checks basic parameters from a website to begin with. Sure, you entered a name and telephone number when regging your domain, sure you don't use cloudflare... So, naturally, you get a better score. In my opinion, it only proves i don't like to put my name out there because i'm privacy-concious.
I'm not saying you're a lyer, i have not and will not verify your name, address nor phone number since i value my privacy and giving you a ring would mean that i expose my own telephone number. What i am saying is: so what... Even if your name is real, it doesn't mean anything to me... What am i going to do if you run with the lottery money? It's just a couple of bucks, i'm not going to hire a lawyer to sue you over a couple of bucks, neither am i going to risk knocking on your door... For all i know, you could be a 250 pound body builder that always opens his door wielding a baseball bat with a big attack dog ready to attack right beside him. Exposing your name doesn't mean a hell of a lot to me, even if it's real (unverified).

If i could potentially translate our two website to a physical situation:
my website is like a street performer. I'm playing my guitar by the side of the street (granted, i'm not really good at it, but i'm acceptable), i've been doing so for years. People know me. A lot of people like me, but there are also several that don't like my music. If you like my music, you're free to listen to it. I don't ask for your money, but if you give me a tip, i'm happy.
If you don't like my music, you can just walk on. I irritate some people because they work closeby and they don't like my music, but that's basically the worst that can happen.
Everybody knows my nickname, but nobody knows my real name... I think this is OK since i don't force people to give me money.

Your website is like a new guy showing up on the same block. You're not playing music, but you're selling timeshare condos (= the adspots on your site you're selling for several btc a piece) and lottery tickets. Since you're there to take money from the community i know and love, i think it's actually pretty good that you're upfront with giving out your name, that doesn't make you the most trustable person i know tough... I think it's logical i start asking questions about the condos that (in my opinion) are overpriced, or ask question when you claim you've already sold 17% of those overpriced condos, one to an obvious criminal. I think it's also logical i ask questions about your lottery, since the price doesn't seem fair to me. Instead of answering me, you start to beat around the bush, mock me, insult me, belittle me,... everything to keep the focus away from my questions.

The difference between you and me is that you only offer your service after you have taken a lot of money from the community. It is not free. This is no problem, but if you're offering a payed service, you can expect some questions from the community.
I'm completely unhappy with the way your business was initially set up, as well as the way you handled criticism. Once again, you dodged all questions i asked in my last couple of posts by attacking me.
Your business practices are improving (slowly), but the personal attacks seems to gain momentum.

Mr Mocacinno and owner of mocacinno.com our website rating increased in last 2 days from 71%-83% as unprofessional how we are, and as well without hidden identity and non scammers how you wish...

What about your mocaccino.com website Rating on ScamAdviser without identity but always complaining us as scammers undercover with modern scam scheme ....

Pls complaint us when your website will has same rating on ScamAdviser and when you will be that strong to reveal your identity till that moment keep everything for you we are not interested to talk with cartoon faces what belong hot drinks names ....

You are same with Adaseb!!!
The honest people are not hiding the identity, what about you Mr Adaseb=Mocacinno, you are very strong because your identity is hidden, how you will be when will be revealed?!!!

Pissed off on us because of your level of education!

mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 08:00:53 AM

Mr Mocacinno and owner of mocacinno.com our website rating increased in last 2 days from 71%-83% as unprofessional how we are, and as well without hidden identity and non scammers how you wish...

What about your mocaccino.com website Rating on ScamAdviser without identity but always complaining us as scammers undercover with modern scam scheme ....

Pls complaint us when your website will has same rating on ScamAdviser and when you will be that strong to reveal your identity till that moment keep everything for you we are not interested to talk with cartoon faces what belong hot drinks names ....

The honest people are not hiding the identity, what about you Mr Adaseb=Mocacinno, you are very strong because your identity is hidden, how you will be when will be revealed?!!!

Well, at least you didn't end with a (real) personal attack this time... I'm perfectly happy to stop posting in your thread IF, and only IF you stop using my name in your thread.
As for your assumption that i'm a alt account of adaseb, it's untrue... But if you can PROVE otherwise, please do so.

Am i right to conclude you're going to continue your business the way you are doing now, and you're only going to take any input and suggestions from people that have doxxed themselfs on a cryptocurrency forum whose founding father chose to remain completely anonymous during the years he was active? Good luck.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:41:11 AM

Well, at least you didn't end with a (real) personal attack this time... I'm perfectly happy to stop posting in your thread IF, and only IF you stop using my name in your thread.
As for your assumption that i'm a alt account of adaseb, it's untrue... But if you can PROVE otherwise, please do so.

Am i right to conclude you're going to continue your business the way you are doing now, and you're only going to take any input and suggestions from people that have doxxed themselfs on a cryptocurrency forum whose founding father chose to remain completely anonymous during the years he was active? Good luck.

Easy to proof but not before to reveal your identity!!!!

Our website gained in last 2 days high rating on ScamAdviser from 71%-83% without hidden identity...

What about your mocacinno.com website on ScamAdviser and pls do not avoid the answer?!!! avoid it if you are famous Scammer!!!

mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 08:43:42 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 09:20:33 AM by mocacinno

Easy to proof but not before to reveal your identity!!!!

Our website gained in last 2 days high rating on ScamAdviser from 71%-83% without hidden identity...

What about your mocacinno.com website on ScamAdviser and pls do not avoid the answer?!!! avoid it if you are famous Scammer!!!

I have no idear, nor do i care how much my website's trust rating on some thirth pary site that parses whois info gained or dropped during a certain timeframe:
I'm not selling goods or services, nor am i collecting private information... Please prove your claims that i'm a scammer*.

* i put that in bold red letters, since you seem to keep missing this obvious part... how can i scam you if i ask litterally nothing from you, i'm just giving some free advice, take it or leave it. Nothing a thirth pary website says about me after parsing my whois info and nameservers can change this fact.

Sooooo, once i tell you who i am, where i live, where my kid goes to school, my wife's hobby's, you'll prove i'm a scammer... This has littlerally 0% chance of happening voluntary... Maybe if one of the services i use has a data breach, but else... no

And once again, you have succesfully reversed the question, thus avoided answering me... remember: you're the one that opened the thread and asked for feedback, you're the one running a service billing thousands of dollars for sevices, you're the one running a lottery...
Dragging in my free site has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with your thread.

So to get it over with once and for all:
- i don't care about my trustratings on scamadvisor, i'm not putting myself in a position where i can take money from the community
- i don't care about your trustratings, you ARE putting yourself in a position where you can take money from the community
- i don't care if you doxxed yourself
- i will never voluntary dox myself, but i'm not the one setting myself up to take the community's money, so why should i... To gain credibility i don't need so you can prove i'm a scammer (whick i know i'm not)
- please start providing proof for the statements you've made about me and my site... can't wait for you to prove i'm a dog... Would actually be pretty funny if you gave conclusive proof for this fact

I'm now going to try to ignore you again... You're really getting on my nerves here, so i'm going to try to take a step back before i start saying things i don't mean

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:59:41 AM

Wow. Been gone for a couple hours and this thread gets more and more heated everyday.

By the way, regarding the Dox'ing?

You really think that when someone Dox'es themselves they won't scam you? If so remember this guy?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:44:33 AM

Wow. Been gone for a couple hours and this thread gets more and more heated everyday.

By the way, regarding the Dox'ing?

You really think that when someone Dox'es themselves they won't scam you? If so remember this guy?

Hi adaseb,

I cannot say nothing after one picture...

So ... no comment...

What shall I say when someone is showing a picture?!!!

Good day!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: