Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily&Weekly Lottery | Play ~ 1$ and Win the Whole BTC Acc Balance | 1 Winner  (Read 5529 times)
bussybuddy (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:50:26 AM

Easy to proof but not before to reveal your identity!!!!

Our website gained in last 2 days high rating on ScamAdviser from 71%-83% without hidden identity...

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/bussybuddy.com

What about your mocacinno.com website on ScamAdviser and pls do not avoid the answer?!!! avoid it if you are famous Scammer!!!

I have no idear, nor do i care how much my website's trust rating on some thirth pary site that parses whois info gained or dropped during a certain timeframe:
I'm not selling goods or services, nor am i collecting private information... Please prove your claims that i'm a scammer*.

* i put that in bold red letters, since you seem to keep missing this obvious part... how can i scam you if i ask litterally nothing from you, i'm just giving some free advice, take it or leave it. Nothing a thirth pary website says about me after parsing my whois info and nameservers can change this fact.

Sooooo, once i tell you who i am, where i live, where my kid goes to school, my wife's hobby's, you'll prove i'm a scammer... This has littlerally 0% chance of happening voluntary... Maybe if one of the services i use has a data breach, but else... no

And once again, you have succesfully reversed the question, thus avoided answering me... remember: you're the one that opened the thread and asked for feedback, you're the one running a service billing thousands of dollars for sevices, you're the one running a lottery...
Dragging in my free site has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with your thread.

So to get it over with once and for all:
- i don't care about my trustratings on scamadvisor, i'm not putting myself in a position where i can take money from the community
- i don't care about your trustratings, you ARE putting yourself in a position where you can take money from the community
- i don't care if you doxxed yourself
- i will never voluntary dox myself, but i'm not the one setting myself up to take the community's money, so why should i... To gain credibility i don't need so you can prove i'm a scammer (whick i know i'm not)
- please start providing proof for the statements you've made about me and my site... can't wait for you to prove i'm a dog... Would actually be pretty funny if you gave conclusive proof for this fact

I'm now going to try to ignore you again... You're really getting on my nerves here, so i'm going to try to take a step back before i start saying things i don't mean

We do not care who is hiding behind of cartoon face with a hot drink name as nickname looks like a proper scammer what is hiding identity... in rest only words ...

Check ScamAdviser and compare us with you and if you are thinking you are right to talk bad about us this mean your realy pissed off and we cannot help you at all ...

From now we will never replay to your comments... we thought you are not that dodge to hide identity and to judge us ...

Good luck in your pissed off life!

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:39:37 PM

Mr Mocacinno this our last suggestion for you,

Taking in consideration your comments and the way how they were done we are suggesting you to talk when your reputation is clean in front of us, and for this reason we will not consider you a person with bad intentions but anyone can pull out the conclusion!!!

For your soul visit https://scamadviser.com and check out our BussyBuddy.com website reputation VS your mocacinno.com website reputation and try to conclude who is Scammer Undercover ...

Always who is practicing illegal stuff is screaming about others are practicing what is thinking...

Mr Mocacinno this is the difference between our level of education and your ... we can proof what we are saying and you cannot proof your lies are true ... Work at your Reputation before to judge us!

Just to be perfectly clear from the beginning: i have not re-read this whole thread, nor the PM's you fired at me... I have invested way to much time into this thread already, and i hope you're going to stop calling me out once and for all, cause i'm really getting annoyed by this.

I took this thread off my watchlist, but it keeps re-appearing in my "new replies"-section. So once again i was tempted to take a look. It looks like you're dragging me in to ~50% of the posts you've made since i last posted in your thread.
And since you keep calling me out, i don't think i have any other choice other than to waste another 20 minutes replying here...

You keep slapping around scamadviser like it's a magic wand, while in fact, when i do check your site this is what i'm seeing:
https://scamadviser.com => bussybuddy.com => "This Very New Site Has an Unknown Reputation"
https://scamadviser.com => mocacinno.com => "This Very New Site Has an Unknown Reputation"

Sure, i hide my whois info, but then again, i'm not asking my visitors to invest millions in my site like you do, i'm not running a business. I just offer free advise, so i think i'm entitled to my anonimity... On the other hand, i see no proof that any of our sites is legit.

Now, please point me to my lies, and show me your proof. As far as i can remember, i have never called you a scammer, i have never asked you to raise your ticket price,...
You, on the other hand, have called me a pervert, uneducated, a lyer, a copy/paster,... you keep asking me to post the PM's between us (apparently you can't do this???)..  Are you sure, or am i going to get another PM afterwards claiming that i'm costing you your business? To be honest, i'm not going to reply to any more of your PM's, if you have something new to say to me, please do so in public and ask a thirth party to PM me the link to this thread, so i can read up.
The only thing i asked you is to be realistic, be honest (about the price of your raffle), use an escrow and to proof in some way that that ponzi you were promoting on your page wasn't yours (by showing transaction id's where the ponzi owner payed you 4.4BTC/month).
As far as i can tell, at this point
  • you lowered your expectations (it looks like the price is now 8 BTC, still to high in my opinion, but it's going the right way)
  • you made it clear what the price is exactly (not 297BTC but a spot on your site or 8 BTC)
  • you are not using escrow
  • you have not shown any proof about that ponzi not being yours

All in all, i don't like you (how can someone like a person that called him a pervert or uneducated), but i think you're slowly moving in the right way. I personally think you're not there yet, but i see improvement in your business practices (but sadly not in your manners).
I realise that you'll try to find a comeback for everything i say, and there is no way you're ever going to take my advice, but at least continue to take advice from other long time members you haven't started fighting with, and maybe your business will turn out successfull afterall.

Mr Mocacinno your mocacinno.com website on ScamAdviser is showing like this Low Trust 47% Trust from 100% Check here https://www.scamadviser.com/is-mocacinno.com-a-fake-site.html

So you have a serious reason to hate us and to consider us scammers

Our fake website and cheap and with primitive source code how you explained on ScamAdviser has only 83% Trust  check mr mocacinno bussybuddy.com or click here http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/bussybuddy.com

Who is more dodge between Mocacinno.com and BussyBuddy.com?

Next time work at your reputation and after that take off the eyes to others without you to proof your lies ...

We still very honest and unbelievable honest for you mr Mocacinno....

Do not be pissed off the life always is bad with dodge people and with scammers unfortunately you are lucky because no one knows you ...

Good luck with your bad luck ....

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:47:29 PM

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

Our rating on ScamAdviser increased in last 2 days from 71% to 83% so Mr Mocacinno & Adaseb are right we are "scammers" with legit mail addresse, email and phone number...

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/bussybuddy.com

Who does not believe us can check mocacinno.com on ScamAdviser to be sure who is more dodge between us who can be find and call by phone ...

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddyAds Team

Just to remind!

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:24:55 AM

Free Lottery - Last 5 Players Registered

9***f@gmail.com
m**************l@hmamail.com
m******y@yahoo.com
j*******5@rediffmail.com
k****f@gmail.com

31.03.2017 will be the Draw

Play&Enjoy for free!
https://bussybuddy.com/ads/free_lottery

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:16:40 PM

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

The Lottery's Draws will be realised on our Facebook Page https://fb.me/bussybuddycom

Play&Enjoy!
BussyBuddyAds Team

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:04:05 AM

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

The Lottery's Draws will be realised on our Facebook Page https://fb.me/bussybuddycom

Play&Enjoy!
BussyBuddyAds Team
Any information about the number of bitcoins collected ? Like you have addresses of the people or the transaction if of the main address ? Since you're still planning  to withdraw the ticket,how much would the winner get ? Did you actually reach your goal of 297 bitcoins ? Your facebook page barely has any followers..
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:45:27 AM

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

Play&Enjoy!
BussyBuddyAds Team
Any information about the number of bitcoins collected ? Like you have addresses of the people or the transaction if of the main address ? Since you're still planning  to withdraw the ticket,how much would the winner get ? Did you actually reach your goal of 297 bitcoins ? Your facebook page barely has any followers..

Hi Patatas,

Right now we are running only 2 Lotteries one free and one paid:

1. The Free Lottery has as Prize 100 PixelsAds;
2. The Paid Lottery has 8 BTC converted in PixelsAds or 2 BTC in Winner Wallet + 300 PixelsAds!

The Lottery with 297 BTC Prize converted in PixelsAds is suspended till the BitcoinTalk users will understand we are not scammers and we are not using Ponzi Scheme to become rich overnight ... you can see Mr Mocacinno comments ...

We will take it very slowly we will proof our honesty and as well our reputation will increase and maybe we will not be judged like proper criminals & scammers!!!!

Play&Enjoy!
BussyBuddyAds Team

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:09:50 AM

2. The Paid Lottery has 8 BTC converted in PixelsAds or 2 BTC in Winner Wallet + 300 PixelsAds!
1.Why you want to promote pixelsads through lotteries ? If I'm sending you bitcoins,shouldn't I expect bitcoins back ?

2.Again,8 btc is a huge amount by converting into PixelsAds just not happening.If I'm winning the lottery,I'd expect 8 btc in my wallet and not 2.That is one of the reasons you're facing lack of participation.
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:18:26 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 08:31:18 AM by bussybuddy

1.Why you want to promote pixelsads through lotteries ? If I'm sending you bitcoins,shouldn't I expect bitcoins back ?

2.Again,8 btc is a huge amount by converting into PixelsAds just not happening.If I'm winning the lottery,I'd expect 8 btc in my wallet and not 2.That is one of the reasons you're facing lack of participation.

Hi Patatas,

Our interest is to sell the PixelsAds, the Lotteries are auxiliaries services to involve the people...

It was very easy to understand this without to ask if you are understanding little bit why non gambling businesses are organising casual lotteries... but anyway...

Anyway good luck!
Play&Enjoy!
BussyBuddyAds Team

PS: the PixelsAds in time will worth more than 8 BTC if you read BussyBuddyAds T&C you will run after more PixelsAds rather than BTC as Prize...

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:29:06 PM

Hi Patatas,

Our interest is to sell the PixelsAds, the Lotteries are auxiliaries services to involve the people...

It was very easy to understand this without to ask if you are understanding little bit why non gambling businesses are organising casual lotteries... but anyway...

Anyway good luck!
Play&Enjoy!
BussyBuddyAds Team

PS: the PixelsAds in time will worth more than 8 BTC if you read BussyBuddyAds T&C you will run after more PixelsAds rather than BTC as Prize...

Almost every single person that replied is complaining about the exact same thing. Like the above poster said. People are paying with BTC and they want BTC back and not some form of auxilary service.

Please change the topic in this thread and you won't get these issues.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:02:28 AM

Hi Patatas,

Anyway good luck!
Play&Enjoy!
BussyBuddyAds Team

Almost every single person that replied is complaining about the exact same thing. Like the above poster said. People are paying with BTC and they want BTC back and not some form of auxilary service.

Hi adaseb,

Thank you for your good suggestion!

Have a good day!
BussyBuddyAds Team

PS: you are qualified to claim your 100 PixelsAds for free, just PM us!

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:27:59 PM

Hi Patatas,

Anyway good luck!
Play&Enjoy!
BussyBuddyAds Team

Hi adaseb,

Have a good day!
BussyBuddyAds Team

There that is much much better. This topic makes much more sense. Good luck to you and your business.

No need for the PixelAds but thanks for the offer anyways.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:40:07 PM

Hi Patatas,

Anyway good luck!
Play&Enjoy!
BussyBuddyAds Team

Hi adaseb,

Have a good day!
BussyBuddyAds Team

There that is much much better. This topic makes much more sense. Good luck to you and your business.

No need for the PixelAds but thanks for the offer anyways.

Thank you!
Alex

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

I want to ask about the payment? We are not paying in btc, instead of that we are paying with dome pixel ads? Is this ehat you mean? And I want to ask about your traffic, is your site good traffic? If this is true may be we will has a chance to make some profit here
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:21:21 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 03:46:42 PM by bussybuddy

I want to ask about the payment? We are not paying in btc, instead of that we are paying with dome pixel ads? Is this ehat you mean? And I want to ask about your traffic, is your site good traffic? If this is true may be we will has a chance to make some profit here

Hi BTCevo,

Sorry I did not understand your questions about payment, can you pm us and explain us more what you mean?!!!
Our website right now has a good traffic that's why the PixelsAds's Price is cheap, more we will sell PixelsAds the traffic will increase organic ... once more content will be loaded on our website more will be indexed on search engines after key words and etc...

Our suggestion is to buy the PixelsAds when are cheap because once we will sell PixelsAds the Price will increase ... is just exactly like a new Island when are few owners and once more land is sold the land price will increase... the advantages are exclusively for first buyers...

There is an disadvantage you can buy only in 60 monthly instalments unfortunately to prevent the buyers with bad intentions...

Play&Enjoy!
Good luck!
BussyBuddyAds Team

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:05:32 PM

Hi BTCevo,

Sorry I did not understand your questions about payment, can you pm us and explain us more what you mean?!!!
Our website right now has a good traffic that's why the PixelsAds's Price is cheap, more we will sell PixelsAds the traffic will increase organic ... once more content will be loaded on our website more will be indexed on search engines after key words and etc...

Our suggestion is to buy the PixelsAds when are cheap because once we will sell PixelsAds the Price will increase ... is just exactly like a new Island when are few owners and once more land is sold the land price will increase... the advantages are exclusively for first buyers...

There is an disadvantage you can buy only in 60 monthly instalments unfortunately to prevent the buyers with bad intentions...

Play&Enjoy!
Good luck!
BussyBuddyAds Team

Sent PM to you

What do you mean that I can only buy 60 monthly? Do you mean 60 pixel ads? And how many left of your pixel ads? Because I see there are not many people attract on this kind of ads and I dont quite understand how this ads works
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:57:54 PM

Hi BTCevo,

Play&Enjoy!
Good luck!
BussyBuddyAds Team

Sent PM to you

What do you mean that I can only buy 60 monthly? Do you mean 60 pixel ads? And how many left of your pixel ads? Because I see there are not many people attract on this kind of ads and I dont quite understand how this ads works

Hi BTCevo,

You can buy how much PixelsAds you wish but we are accepting only payments in 60 monthly payments, not only 60 PixelsAds, because you can buy minimum 100 PixelsAds.

Do not bet you can buy only if you have the BTC because every single buyer must passed few steps to become PixelsAds owner!

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddyAds Team

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:18:49 AM

9***f@gmail.com
m******y@yahoo.com
j*******5@rediffmail.com
k****f@gmail.com

Play&Enjoy for free!

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

Today will be realised the winner for this month!

Good to all our players!
BussyBuddyAds Team

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:13:18 PM

9***f@gmail.com
m******y@yahoo.com
j*******5@rediffmail.com
k****f@gmail.com

Play&Enjoy for free!

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

Good to all our players!
BussyBuddyAds Team

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

We did a special Draw because of first draw the winners of free 100 PixelsAd/winner, are:

1. jeejo****@rediffmail.com
2. alvinm****@gmail.com
3. miningpoolse****@hmamail.com

The winners must send an email to admin@bussybuddy.com with a message : " I am the Free Lottery winner!" From the emails wrote by us, we have used * to not be bothered the winners by spammers. When we will received your email we will send you within 48 hours the instructions.

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddyAds Team

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:47:03 AM

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

The Free Lottery Winners can claim their PixelsAds by sending us an email!
Next Free Lottery Draw is on 30.04.2017. Play&Enjoy!

Good luck!
BussyBuddyAds Team

9***f@gmail.com
m******y@yahoo.com
j*******5@rediffmail.com
k****f@gmail.com

Play&Enjoy for free!

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

Good to all our players!
BussyBuddyAds Team

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

We did a special Draw because of first draw the winners of free 100 PixelsAd/winner, are:

1. jeejo****@rediffmail.com
2. alvinm****@gmail.com
3. miningpoolse****@hmamail.com

The winners must send an email to admin@bussybuddy.com with a message : " I am the Free Lottery winner!" From the emails wrote by us, we have used * to not be bothered the winners by spammers. When we will received your email we will send you within 48 hours the instructions.

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddyAds Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: