Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay for Subscribers(Youtube)  (Read 259 times)
iWreckZz (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:33:58 AM

Hello. I don't know how to start so I will get right into it. This is a service where you pay me money and I give you subscribers. This is not a sub for a sub thing and all the accounts that will subscribe to you are controlled by me, which means that I won't unsubscribe your channel until the end of time or when you delete your channel. These "subscribers" that I will give you each have an identity and are made to look as legit as possible. Some of these accounts may have subs or videos and some may also like videos. These "subscribers" also have an identity. One of them is a Call of Duty Fanboy and the other may be a Minecraft fan. They are all different.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ
-What makes this better than free subscriber services?
This service likes your videos, posts comments, and stay active on your channel so they seem real. Also, these subs cannot unsubscribe from you.

-Legit?
Yes.

-Can I speak to the fake subs?
Yes, they will also respond.

-What do you get out of this?
Your money, its obvious.

-Who is controlling these accounts?
Me.

-When do you have time to do this?
In my school, we have a library. This library is open at lunch and is 33 mins long. That's enough time to do this.

-Hidden costs, monthly fees?
Nope. Nothing. This is a lifetime subscription.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to start:
-Send 0.00084 BTC ($1 USD) to 1GehQSCwgckngmynnFcr6hPFXxqX26Te7n
-Reply to post in this format:

"insert your btc address here"
"insert youtube link here"
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________
-Be patient, I have a lot of things to do
-Start getting subs, likes, and comments!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: