Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒【ANN】【ICO HAS STARTED】🌟🌟🌟🌟ProProfi🌟🌟🌟🌟 - home improvement project!⚒  (Read 14280 times)
proprofi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:38:10 PM

Flag #1

Did the ProProfi team buy the DarkEmi account?
I noticed the password was changed on DarkEmi's account recently and the last posts from the account are on March 4th, 2015.
I would like to know if the ProProfi team bought the account to start posting for this project or if the original operator of the account has come back to promote this group/project.

Flag #2

Is 35 BtC still your minimum goal? What can you deliver with that amount?

What is the minimum amount required for successful ICO?
The minimum amount whereby the ICO is to be held - 35 BTC, otherwise all funds  will be returned to investors.
What can you construct with that amount?  Grin
It is the next group of Slavic swindlers. All of them from Kiev, Ukraine. They have no skills. To result this project in success.
Dear LiskQH, you've done a great job in investigation of our personalities, and I appreciate you expressing interest to ProProfi team, particularly to mine. But you had only ask me to share my social accounts and get not only VK but my Facebook also. On the other hand, we didn't hide our Faces and real Names from the beginning of ProProfi had started. We understand that it is MUST HAVE for open dialogue with investors. Furthermore, my team didn't specify VK accounts, cause they are not still actual, as you can see from post's age.

You've posted a few funny photos from my private life and, for some reason, have made a subjective conclusion of my professionalism, experience and skills. I can assure you, that all your accusations are groundless and all FREE man has a right to a life of his own and fun. IMHO.

What is more about your accusation to my professinalism. We've launched in 2014 a home improvement service project www.omastere.com.ua in Ukraine and tested this niche on it.
I'll ask you to remove my private photos from your post. Thanks for understanding. Yours Taras, CEO of ProProfi.

I looked into http://omastere.com.ua/
Lets say your group did build this referral site for home improvements for your region.
A couple things stood out to me about the site.
No crypto-currency involvement.
Along with...
Traffic monitoring indicates that this concept has a drop point.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/omastere.com.ua
https://www.similarweb.com/website/omastere.com.ua#overview

Flag #3

We will answer this question above. You did not get the idea of the project.Our clients are Contractors. We sell top positions in catalog and advertisement. Other services are paid in Leadium.

Who are your US partnerships and the company your registered under to do this in the US market?

Flag #4

The home improving or construction tasks will be sold by real professionals. You pay for the work with real money. The orders are paid also with real money but through token Leadium. As a result, the cryptocurrency community get its profit from one more connection between cryptocurrency and real sector of economy. Everyone is happy. Why isn't it possible for contractor to pay directly? He could and most likely he will, if the ICO failed. The project will be launched anyway, thus the minimum amount of 35btc mentioned. We're not needed to pay for idea or development or smth else, we just need funds for promotion.

You need 35BTC for promotions!? At the current price that's around $44k~ish.
That's a simple loan for a company.
Why don't you get a small loan instead of attempting to tie this cryptocurrency to this?

As plenty have mentioned so far. Your project and team don't have a lot of details to it.
Adding cryptocurrency to the projects concept, home improvement/construction referral sites are not new to the US market , not only doesn't make sense.
It just indicates you want to make quick money without the trust or collateral involved.
I look forward to your replies.

Flag #1
Yes, we bought DarkEmi account  for making posts with images on forum. This is not available for our new account, we asked moderator how could we manage this issue, but unfortunatelly response was - no way, the minimum term of activation - 1,5 months! Moreover, we tried to create topic without images, but this way there no possibility to make it attractive.

Flag #2
It's our testing site, where we've tested the idea, and tried different advertisement channels. This web-site is raw and not finished. But now we developing full version to the market demands.

Flag #3
The company isn't registered in USA. We create not a project only for USA, but global market place. The project architecture provides multiregionality, multilanguage, you could see it for yourself when analysing regional thread on this forum, there screenshots in different language. Our goal is to enter EU, Asia and empty African market. But we plan to start from USA, and we're totally prepared for this. Only later could see where the project settle in better.

Flag #4
The majority of projects and coins, which are beeing created here - are dying in a year without audience. Some projects don't launch at all. But we do have almost ready project and groundworks, which will enable to improve it.

The main interested of investors on this forum lies in - to buy coins on ICO and resell it more expensive. They're not interested in project at all. We can ensure the coin's growth, because the project will be alive and we will definitely take a small part of market anyway, even if ICO end with 35BTC. We'll take it even without 35BTC, but this amount could allow us to hire a few people for cold-calls of base and we will get our primary audience on project. This exactly costs 25btc. But after all, our main goal isn't to attract 35btc, but $800 000. It is our conviction, that it is absolutely real for this project.

Cryptocurrency - is only the instrument for attracting investment. Ideally, end buyers won't see that transaction was in cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 12:35:46 AM

Just as an early headsup, I will escrow this ICO and are negotiating the surroundings to make this ICO as safe as possible.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:38:21 AM

hemm I agree with the escrow made comfortable in investing
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:03:26 AM

Just as an early headsup, I will escrow this ICO and are negotiating the surroundings to make this ICO as safe as possible.

Great news.. i'll wait update from dev,
And also i'll update on local thread Smiley
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:32:31 AM

It seems facebook group link is not working, it says "The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in." please update the link.

batagor225

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 04:03:13 AM

joined twitter campaign...

■ KuBitX ■   Download Our Whitepaper             | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter ▄▄▄ 
██████ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  ██████
 focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
ruselbd

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:34:46 AM

join fb & twitter bounty accept me  Grin
Douglas Kim

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:44:55 AM

Hmmm.. seems interesting, look into it dev.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:06:42 AM

Thanks SebastianJu, it is good to have you here and it would be great if you could escrow. But the token "Leadium" sounds so similar to "Lithium" which ended as a scam. I hope this doesn't end like another OPAIR. I would love to see the team giving some interviews or having google hangout sections just to clear everything.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
EleGiggle

Activity: 416

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:11:54 AM

i join twitter bounty
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:48:51 AM

Spanish Translation of ANN:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1811763.new#new

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:12:00 PM

Looking forward how this project will progress as one of the respected escrows already confirmed his involvement in this project.
But I'm not yet convinced how they will integrate the blockchain for the home improvement platform.
And as pixelpowered pointed out the flags for this one, their answers were not that compelling (the only good thing is, they answered).
Hopefully, this one will not end as a scam project. Or they will be restrained of doing so as they already tapped an escrow.
proprofi

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:27:16 PM

It seems facebook group link is not working, it says "The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in." please update the link.
Now it's ok, page is work
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:31:28 PM

You say your clients are Contractor and give USA as
Example but you do not have any in there yet. Why?

Are you going to be a contstruction company, or selling tools or just developing the platform/ database?
proprofi

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:51:38 PM

You say your clients are Contractor and give USA as
Example but you do not have any in there yet. Why?

Are you going to be a contstruction company, or selling tools or just developing the platform/ database?

We're creating multilingual and multiregional platform with construction subject.This platform designed for USA market and we start from this. We have data base of contractors, that we are collecting during last 4 months and it contains of more than 1 million contractors, details later. Also we've tested not expensive mechanism of attracting customers. We don't plan to become a construction company, but we'll have a platform which provides job for contractors and which will allow us to take a part of construction service market.
DarkEmi (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:16:14 PM

First Video Presentation

ProProfi.com
The first home improvement service cryptocurrency project
ICO | Discuss on Forum
proprofi

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

Please answer how you will gonna utilize the blockchain to your home improvement system.
Since you mentioned that you have "groundworks in the USA", please elaborate how they will participate in this kind of endeavor. Blockchain will tap those individuals if you need home improvement?  Huh

Leadium - mechanism of attracting investment. Total investment must be paid of and also profitable for investors. That's why Leadium is integrated into site, proffesionals can pay for orders with it. All tokens will be destroyed after they are used, it will enable the possibility of decreasing coin quantity and rising exchange rate. We understand most contractors are distant from blockchain technology, thus all transactions on site will be similar to purchasing on e-shop.
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:14:32 AM

Just take part in the Signature and avatar bounty campaign,check it pls
proprofi

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:01:54 AM

Just take part in the Signature and avatar bounty campaign,check it pls

Checked, list of participants: Link
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:19:14 AM

Now it's ok, page is work

It is not working again, I just visit the page, there was an error out put, I think the developer should try to address this once and for all
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: