Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Six reasons why Chinese people will drive the next bull market in bitcoin  (Read 859 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 08:34:54 PM

I wanted to share this article as I found it to be an interesting read, perhaps the more experienced members will be familiar with the points in the article however the Q Coin etc were all new to me. I must admit, I never really think about the Asian market when in fact they do and certainly will have huge influence on the future of Bitcoin considering the East is expanding rapidly.

Rather than copying the article I will post the headlines so you can get a gist of the contents, this my article by the way. Feel free to share your thoughts on the article.

http://qz.com/74137/six-reasons-why-chinese-people-will-drive-the-next-bull-market-in-bitcoin/

1. They’ve already done the whole virtual currency thing—with Q Coin.

2. As a medium of exchange, bitcoin could help Chinese people evade currency controls

3. Insane speculation schemes aren’t so crazy to many Chinese people.

4. PCs abound.

5. Chinese techies are used to spending an ungodly amount of time mining virtual coins in online games.

6. The government can’t track it, can’t block it, and can’t crack down on it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: