Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: German hostage beheaded by Abu Sayyaf militants in Philippines  (Read 878 times)
Challenger2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:39:20 PM

Actually, giving them the permission to have their own autonomy has no good, the war lords will be the ones who will just benefit from it and not the whole region...  Smiley

Giving them autonomy had its own benefits. The violence has come down, and a lot of the armed groups laid down their weapons. But if the economic development is not satisfactory, then the natives will be more inclined to join the insurgent groups such as Abu Sayyaf.
Never autonomy does not lead to positive results. Sooner or later they will have a desire to increase its territory. Then they'll be interested in profitable business and minerals from the neighbors. No, you can't give freedom to people with terrorist inclinations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
signature200

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:32:14 PM

You need to remember that the Muslims are just around 5% of the population in the Philippines. If they behave like this when they are a small minority, then how will they behave once they become the majority?
This is another game to provoke conflict. I would place the Germans brought to their troops and Muslims in the Philippines would have been only one percent. If such incident was repeated, they would not be there at all. It seems to me that such a scenario has not occurred, Muslims themselves have to find and punish the terrorists.
UliJonHoth

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:33:23 PM

I saw the video of this earlier...damn subhumans need to be eradicated from this earth, beheading people while chanting "Allahu akbar" over and over again.
Forester618

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:42:02 PM

I saw the video of this earlier...damn subhumans need to be eradicated from this earth, beheading people while chanting "Allahu akbar" over and over again.
I haven't seen this video, but I saw something else. When ISIS executed the captured Turkish soldiers. It is horror when soldiers burned alive. I would have these bad people destroyed. Is the world will look at such cases without reaction? Where are the UN troops? Each case must be punished by military invasion and complete destruction of the terrorists!
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:34:19 PM

This is a very sad news and my heart goes out to the german victim's family. These bandits have been doing this for a long time blemishing this beautiful country's tourism. I don't think this group would be worth any peace talks as they're pure evil bent on sowing fear and terror among foreigners and locals alike. They're on an ISIS level if you ask me and i think the philippine government should make it one of the top priorities to put an end to these people's reign of terror. I don't think diplomacy will work for them anymore.
Germany is a country which is in Europe fighting for the rights and the reception of migrants. It seems to me that someone is interested in how to disrupt this process. Muslims created the problem of refugees and are now trying to rekindle Europe's fascist sentiment. I am sure that Muslims are guided from outside. It's probably Russia.
Not everything is Russia’s fault the immigration problem that Europe is facing was caused by themselves they did not need the help of Russia.
Maximilian_333

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:55:34 PM

This is a very sad news and my heart goes out to the german victim's family. These bandits have been doing this for a long time blemishing this beautiful country's tourism. I don't think this group would be worth any peace talks as they're pure evil bent on sowing fear and terror among foreigners and locals alike. They're on an ISIS level if you ask me and i think the philippine government should make it one of the top priorities to put an end to these people's reign of terror. I don't think diplomacy will work for them anymore.
Germany is a country which is in Europe fighting for the rights and the reception of migrants. It seems to me that someone is interested in how to disrupt this process. Muslims created the problem of refugees and are now trying to rekindle Europe's fascist sentiment. I am sure that Muslims are guided from outside. It's probably Russia.
Not everything is Russia’s fault the immigration problem that Europe is facing was caused by themselves they did not need the help of Russia.
Why are you so sure? Who is bombing Syrian cities? Who is funding Assad? I would not be surprised if sometime it becomes known that the Russian sponsors of ISIS. Why do Muslims make terrorist attacks in Europe and the United States, but they are not in Russia? Do not you think it suspicious?
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:43:42 PM

Whats the president of the Philiipians doing about this, Duterte should hunt and kill them the same way he does the drug addicts and sellers. This brings total shame and will in some way hurt tourism revenues.
Hunting these Abu sayyaf and killing them might spark a war and life will be paid by life. Duterte, said on one of his interviews that sacrificing those life will be hard for him. Soldiers just can't barge in the southern Philippines and hunt them. He is ready to make peace unto this people, he told him himself, he is ready to talk with them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Flamma

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:58:38 PM

Kidnap for ransom is not new in the Philippines. Abu sayaf always do it and asks for a ransom money, that way they can fund their terrorist activities. Someday, this people will burn in hell. They have no mercy. They beheaded their victims just like a pig in the butchery. Judgement day will come and I'm sure that whoever the leader of this group is, he will be punished by God same with its members who did the same. This people somehow represents the entire country. People will get scared especially the tourists and this incident will cause problem with our tourism. Hopefully, this will not cause a problem to our ties with Germany.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: