Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Download Premium E-books Up To 100 E-books only $5 A Month Membership  (Read 3901 times)
victoriouscoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:47:58 AM

Now is the best time to accumulate Victoriouscoin while it's cheap in the market The Victoriouscoin live in it’s slogan “The Coin That Empowers”
TheVty.club housed hundreds of e-books,softwares,courses,articles and materials exclusively for Victoriouscoin holders..
We created monthly level membership where you can download premium e-books,courses and articles up to 30 e-books,some of these e-books had master resell rights (websites and sales page file set up instructions included).

You can get in at very low cost 0.00500000 Bitcoin @1 sat (Please note: VTY or Victoriouscoin is a tradable crypto currency we do not have control on it’s Bitcoin equivalent the best way is to buy a lot and stake your coin..

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmadmanga

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:16:53 PM

a coin for downloading eBooks is an interesting idea. also the ability to resell them, you have the real authors permission to do that right?
But the website design needs some work in my opinion.

Hmmm... is there another way for getting this coin without buying it? a Bounty? also is there an [Announcement] thread for your coin here on Bitcointalk?

▐   FootballCoin    ▐             FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                    ▐     More Info
▐   FootballCoin    ▐                GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                         ▐    JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin    ▐  Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain      ▐   ANN Thread
victoriouscoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

a coin for downloading eBooks is an interesting idea. also the ability to resell them, you have the real authors permission to do that right?
But the website design needs some work in my opinion.

Hmmm... is there another way for getting this coin without buying it? a Bounty? also is there an [Announcement] thread for your coin here on Bitcointalk?

Some of our e-books has master resell rights there is a certificate to resell it,about the design,we try to make it as simple as possible,we are more concentrate in our library more than anything else,

And about bounty,we do not offer one right now the cost is very minimal every body can get in,it's a bad excuses to say you have no money  Wink

Click the announcement banner to get into our announcement thread.
victoriouscoin (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:27:55 PM

New download for our members:

This is a short description of the e-book..

I pimped this nasty $5 product into $8,694… and I’ll show you how to do the same.
A simple proven strategy that will enable you to Pimp any PLR into High Value products which sell over and over again.
I am about to show you how anyone can instantly become a highly profitable product creator without ever creating a product.
famya

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:29:48 AM

Any bounty for local translator sir???
i want reserve indonesian translation
thanks
victoriouscoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:46:31 AM

thanks

Hello please visit our announcement thread and check if there's a translation bounty that is available that you are able to complete please be inform,we do not accept google translator,we want real and understandable translation.
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:41:32 AM

thanks

Hello please visit our announcement thread and check if there's a translation bounty that is available that you are able to complete please be inform,we do not accept google translator,we want real and understandable translation.
Hello dev, campaign and any bounty which is served by this project and can give me some information on it. Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: