Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling fiverr review for BTC  (Read 415 times)
emersonlogan62 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:48:26 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 03:47:13 PM by emersonlogan62

Hi,
If you want to sell your gigs and want a 5* review in your fiverr profile,i can do that for you.
I can purchase your gigs any amount from $5-$30 and give you an amazing review from my level 2 fiverr account.

My charge is only 20%.
lets say you want a review for $5, i can do that if you give me $6.
In other words,if you need to purchase some gigs from fiverr,i can make a payment on behalf of you.

escrow is most welcome but you have to cover his fee.

Pm me or post here if you have any question or you want to know more.

Thank youy
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
C4rn1v4l

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:11:38 AM

Hi,
If you want to sell your gigs and want a 5* review in your fiverr profile,i can do that for you.
I can purchase your gigs any amount from $5-$30 and give you an amazing review from my level 2 fiverr account.

My charge is only 20%.

Thank youy

Hello dear you know that what you'r tryng to sell is a bit shady right ? I do understand that you are looking to make money but out of giving " purchased  feedback " is not as good as it comes.

By the way please check this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1806944.0

Lenny_ Is not as legit as it sounds. Good that you get paid for your work but you should review the given feedback  he's actually a scammer.
emersonlogan62 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:15:39 AM

Hi,

My charge is only 20%.

Thank youy

Hello dear you know that what you'r tryng to sell is a bit shady right ? I do understand that you are looking to make money but out of giving " purchased  feedback " is not as good as it comes.

By the way please check this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1806944.0

Lenny_ Is not as legit as it sounds. Good that you get paid for your work but you should review the given feedback  he's actually a scammer.
It is not shady at all. and you referred me to something else that are not related with my service.
Actually this is not an old idea,i saw many people asking for a gig purchase and they paying some extra for that purchase.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:36:32 AM

So nice if you to buy the gig and then review the service.Or am I getting it all wrong ?
Coming to the point ,if someone is selling garbage bag for $10 and you review their garbage bag as the best garbage bag one can find it at that price,how's that morally correct ? You should not be vouching for fake services.That may end up potential buyers to lose cash on stuff which isn't as good as they promised to be.Imagine yourself buying something based on fake reviews on a product.
emersonlogan62 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:42:34 AM

So nice if you to buy the gig and then review the service.Or am I getting it all wrong ?
Coming to the point ,if someone is selling garbage bag for $10 and you review their garbage bag as the best garbage bag one can find it at that price,how's that morally correct ? You should not be vouching for fake services.That may end up potential buyers to lose cash on stuff which isn't as good as they promised to be.Imagine yourself buying something based on fake reviews on a product.
Actually i am trying to withdraw my earning from fiverr.My card was lost and payoneer takes 15-30 days to issue new cards.
of course i'll not review any fake service.but need some cash to out from my fiverr account.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:53:04 AM

Actually i am trying to withdraw my earning from fiverr.My card was lost and payoneer takes 15-30 days to issue new cards.
of course i'll not review any fake service.but need some cash to out from my fiverr account.
You could mention that in the beginning of the thread.Things would be much more easier for you.Are you currently offering any gigs ? Do you have a lot of money in there? Might as well use the money to buy something you think you may need in the future or be a third party outsourcer.Buy a gig from fiver,sell it to the audience here ,keeping the original sellers terms and conditions in mind.
emersonlogan62 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:01:51 PM

You could mention that in the beginning of the thread.Things would be much more easier for you.Are you currently offering any gigs ? Do you have a lot of money in there? Might as well use the money to buy something you think you may need in the future or be a third party outsourcer.Buy a gig from fiver,sell it to the audience here ,keeping the original sellers terms and conditions in mind.
I don't have lots of money.Around $150 in my fiverr and $200 in process.I just want to use my funds if someone needs to buy any gigs from fiverr or want to sell their first gigs for paying some money.If i mentioned the whole thing first,people will offer me some cheap price because i have no other way to withdraw until i receive my payoneer card.
I need some money so i think this could be the best way,but seems i was wrong.
Lets see if some one can help or i'll close this thread within the next 24-38 hours.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: