Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Public Court of Justice ( Blockchain )  (Read 598 times)
Bitcoin-Court (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:35:43 PM

We are forming the Bitcoin Public Court of Justice on the Blockchain.
What do you think of it ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 01:38:06 PM

What is that supposed to mean ??
A public court on the Blockchain!

Would be great if you gave some more info about it. What ? Why? When ? How ?
Bitcoin-Court (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:55:57 PM

We will publish the Press Release about it soon. Bitcoin related or any other types of case any body can file in the Bitcoin Public Court of Justice by email. The court will have numbers of judges who will adjudicate the case on the basis of information they provide and gathered by independent agency. It will be a good place where any one can file any case without going through a third party lawyer. We will be able to launch it by June 2017. We will formalised what ? Why  ? When ? And How ? by a public Concensus. There are 24 judges have pledged their services to us.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:42:20 PM

Now this is interesting. I wonder how things will be done. But would it be an actual court? That would require some partnership with the existing judicial system. Also even if they allow these judges to try cases, who would implement the rulings? Still, I'd definitely watch how things will work out. If this is successful it could be replicated elsewhere. I'd imagine each country having at least one court to hear grievances.

OMG!

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

MOVE OVER SUPREME COURT!

THERE IS A NEW COURT IN TOWN!!!

THE PEOPLES COURT!!!!

The people as jury. Now that's what I'd call really interesting.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:24:00 PM

We will publish the Press Release about it soon. Bitcoin related or any other types of case any body can file in the Bitcoin Public Court of Justice by email. The court will have numbers of judges who will adjudicate the case on the basis of information they provide and gathered by independent agency. It will be a good place where any one can file any case without going through a third party lawyer. We will be able to launch it by June 2017. We will formalised what ? Why  ? When ? And How ? by a public Concensus. There are 24 judges have pledged their services to us.

Can they handle scam accusations as well? Scammers out there, be wary, be very very wary because the Bitcoin Public Court of Justice and coming and you will be dealt with by the full hands of the law.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:58:37 PM

That's a great concept but you should explain your terms of work so that we will root support for this idea. I think we need an agency of the Bitcoin community to crack the whip on deviants and potential deviants and should this serve that purpose then I'm for it 100%.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:30:43 AM

That is good ideas but you don't gives us other informations, are like emails, website and other,
but I will wait about the progress your projects and if you are serious building this projects,
should you make updating on here, good luck for your projects.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:40:34 AM

I don't know about this but what is your real point? or what are you trying to say here? you need to be specific in what are you trying to suggest, But if you want to appeal to the court about the Blockchain transaction then count me, or I'd rather make a petition on blockchain to make their transaction more reliable than giving the problem to the court because bitcoin issues may be disapprove by the government so I think a letter of request to blockchain will be a proper way for them to realized our needs.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:04:28 PM

That is good ideas but you don't gives us other informations, are like emails, website and other,
but I will wait about the progress your projects and if you are serious building this projects,
should you make updating on here, good luck for your projects.

yeah and maybe we should waiting what kind informations that next OP will give to us because i think the OP is not telling much about his project and we only can guess what the OP wants from the projects. but i wonder how is gonna be with the bitcoin public court of justice? how its look like? who is the judge? and for what bitcoin public court of justice is created and more question in my head. i am curious too like you bro and i hope soon the OP will explain more about his projects to us and we can learn what is benefits for us.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:22:58 PM

A public court for Bitcoin cases well the idea is nice but under which law would you like to charge the criminals and who would even accept the validity. Who would believe that the people who decide are actually not biased or will give the right decision. Again the evidence could be fabricated, and let's say you find a scammer which prison do you intend to send him, as a) his identity would not be known, b) no legal ⚖ law to upheld your decision. Maybe satoshi could have planned this but now without any foundation it's really difficult to sell this idea.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:31:18 PM

Can they handle scam accusations as well? Scammers out there, be wary, be very very wary because the Bitcoin Public Court of Justice and coming and you will be dealt with by the full hands of the law.
Who will enforce the verdict of this court?Are you also planning to built a law enforcing agency?
It would be foolish to raise a parallel toothless court.
Why would anyone be obliged to follow the ruling or verdict/order of this court?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: