Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:47:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Digital Precious Metals - Gold and silver for bitcoins  (Read 353 times)
Digital Precious Metals (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 10:08:41 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2013, 11:11:46 PM by Digital Precious Metals

I am posting this in the newbie forums for now, but intend to post it in the trade section once I am out of newbie jail.

In the interest of furthering the Bitcoin economy, we are pleased to announce the launch of Digital Precious Metals (DPM), which can be found at https://DigitalPreciousMetals.com.

We are based in Victoria, BC, Canada, a lovely town with a wide variety of coin and bullion dealers, so we are able to acquire many interesting pieces and sell them to you for a fair price, a price that can now be paid in a bitcoins.

Our mission is to provide you with pure precious metals in exchange for your cryptographic cash. We believe that Bitcoin is more fungible than gold and silver, and we aim to prove it by providing you with a fluent medium for exchanging these valuable commodities.

Our interface is simple - just choose your order and enter your shipping info on our main page and you will be taken to a BitPay checkout where you can provide payment. Shipping is $50 to the US and Canada and our minimum order is $1000.

At present, we can only ship to the USA and Canada due to issues with tracking mail outside of these areas.

Trust and Security

We understand that trust and security are important when buying precious metals. Our website runs a 256 bit SSL connection making sure your communication is secured from your browser to our server.

We use "BitPay" to handle all bitcoin transactions because it allows us to respond to the most rapid shifts in the price of btc. BitPay handles the conversion and sends the money to our account, allowing us to ship immediately.

All orders will be sent with tracking numbers and signature requirement. We never sell items that we do not have in stock. If it is up for sale then we have it ready to send.

Our company is registered with the province of British Columbia and we have undergone identity checks while creating our business bank accounts.

Who Are We?

I am Ryan Bushby. I have been posting here for a little while under the name “HighInBC” I created this account for the business.

I have been selling precious metals informally for over 4 years on eBay. My seller account on eBay(HighInBC) has been active for over 11 years and I have 100% feedback.

When my interest in precious metals and btc came together, this store seemed the obvious solution, so I put together a small team of friends to get it started. After a few months of brainstorming and scheming, we’ve put together this service. Ladies, gentlemen, neckbeards, bugs, and tinfoilhats, we present to you: https://DigitalPreciousMetals.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HighInBC

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 10:09:51 PM

I am Ryan Bushby. I have been posting here for a little while under the name “HighInBC” I created this account for the business.

I have been selling precious metals informally for over 4 years on eBay. My seller account on eBay(HighInBC) has been active for over 11 years and I have 100% feedback.

Confirmed.
Digital Precious Metals (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 10:14:43 PM

I have added to my eBay profile that I am the same user to confirm my history.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: