Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fortunejack.com POSSIBLE EXIT SCAM  (Read 4486 times)
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 02:33:17 PM

Fortune Jack was too long in the service a gambling website. In this instance, possible they encountered a server error thats why you cant withdraw, also theres a minimum to withdraw your btc. I dont think they will scam the users as they already are a legit gambling website..

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:56:10 PM

now minim 0.1 BTC for withdrawal. you can ask to support fortunejack about this
No it has been lowered down to 0.01BTC yesterday at 9 AM server time. I have also made a withdrawal and i have received it instantly.

WITHDRAW
Please note: Minimum withdrawal amount is 0.01 BTC or its equivalent in other currencies.

I can confirm this. So I guess this thread and other accusations against fortunejack isn't that applicable anymore. Too bad for those guys that started to attack them with their move with proper reasoning on it.

It is not an attack and they did switch it to 0.1 btc. The reason is probably because of the crazy amount of fee that they need to pay for withdrawal . I dont blame them for that however if they wish to continue offer zero fee for withdrawal by increasing the withdrawal limit into 0.1 btc then it is wrong of course
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:10:06 PM

Fortune Jack was too long in the service a gambling website. In this instance, possible they encountered a server error thats why you cant withdraw, also theres a minimum to withdraw your btc. I dont think they will scam the users as they already are a legit gambling website..
treat this as another trial for fortune jack and the results will still favor them, as they kept their promise to lower down again the minimum
withdrawal, this accusation is no longer existing and possible exit scam would not happen fj already established this business and they will
do everything to keep it alive.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:26:06 PM

I doubt they are pulling a scam. They've been out there for a while. Try contacting their support team and see what they say
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:00:39 PM

I doubt they are pulling a scam. They've been out there for a while. Try contacting their support team and see what they say
The issue has been resolved already, so no need to contact anyone lol. op it would be nice if you could lock this thread.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:20:23 PM

Seeing those pictures about minimum withdrawal of bitcoin, I have to check it immediately if that's for real. And upon seeing I find it crazy to see FJ's to require their gamblers to withdraw that much. It's a force gambling, they are forcing their gamblers to keep on gambling until reaching the minimum limit which is a freaking move.
Knowing that in the long run a player stands very good chance of kissing his coins goodbye, the 0.1BTC is to see to it the payment threshold is made unattainable by majority of players. Imagine what it would entail in terms of time and effort to raise a deposit of 0.01BTC to 0.1BTC, they know it is going to be a suicidal mission for players and it wasn't an after thought.
The minimum withdrawal of 0.1 btc at fj is only temporary as their community manager already made a response about this and mentioned that they will change the minimum withdrawal to 0.01 btc by monday.
I see the minimum withdrawal is now back to 0.01BTC and that must have come as the implication of that explainable hike dawned on them, they actually thought little of it to have implemented it in the first place without any thought it was going to be the cog in their wheel. In these days that dice sites are springing up like mushroom, a good manager's priority should be geared towards retaining and maintaining the loyalty of their clients and not to give them a reason to look elsewhere, because some may never come back.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:39:05 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 11:15:39 AM by game-protect

This looks bad. I would stop playing there. Minimum of 0.1btc to withdraw. Nope and nope !
This game protect guy what is he on about ? Insurance ? So if I lose $100 because of a scam and I pay $5 a month for insurance then this means that you will pay me out $100 ?? Like insurance for a car ? Is it legit ? Have you paid people out before ? I think k ot is something worthwhile for bigger gamblers to take out.

From what I understood, he'll help you with legal stuff to recover your funds that have been embezzled. (lawyers etc..)
I'm not sure what this service is worth, I haven't heard of him leading anyone to recover lost funds yet so ...

How is it possible when it comes to online gambling
Each online gambling site operates out of a country and each country has laws, a police and courts. Why should it be not possible?

and what if my jurisdiction says that gambling is illegal
This depend on the case:

- If the gambling site let you play even though it is illegal in your jurisdiction, then they can not later say we will not give you your money, because it is illegal in your jurisdiction.

- Legal action, if required, is in the jurisdiction of the gambling site and not in the jurisdiction you played illegal from.

and how can i move to claim my funds
If you have an issue with your qualified account, you report it using support ticket on Game Protect website and I will get in touch with you.

and how will he be able to manage the different jurisdiction.
I will contact lawyers and authorities in the relevant jurisdictions. In larger cases, it makes also sense to personally go to the relevant jurisdiction(s).

If it is a land based service it could have been successful but it is hard to recover the funds when you are dealing online.
Game Protect is a land based service. All gambling sites I am aware of are also land based (gaming server, offices, employees). Lawyers, polices and courts work also land based.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:43:10 PM

now minim 0.1 BTC for withdrawal. you can ask to support fortunejack about this
No it has been lowered down to 0.01BTC yesterday at 9 AM server time. I have also made a withdrawal and i have received it instantly.

WITHDRAW
Please note: Minimum withdrawal amount is 0.01 BTC or its equivalent in other currencies.

I can confirm this. So I guess this thread and other accusations against fortunejack isn't that applicable anymore. Too bad for those guys that started to attack them with their move with proper reasoning on it.

It is not an attack and they did switch it to 0.1 btc. The reason is probably because of the crazy amount of fee that they need to pay for withdrawal . I dont blame them for that however if they wish to continue offer zero fee for withdrawal by increasing the withdrawal limit into 0.1 btc then it is wrong of course

Yes that's the reason why they changed the minimum withdrawal amount and of course many did complained about because that moved seems not fair for those small time gamblers. Though I don't blame them either it's all about business and they need to adjust within the fees that they are covering and as well with the demand of their customers. Well this should be closed now, everything is fine now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:58:29 PM

Look we can just stop with these false accusations against FJ. That poster above clearly doesn't understand how the Jackpot works. And we all got our deposits with miner fees anywhere from 200-500 Sats/byte or so. So they are very generious paying that much in miner fees so we can get our BTC sooner.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██