Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 1127 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:01:47 PM

Have always and will always use Poloniex for trading altcoins. I've experimented with other exchanges such as Bitfinex, BitTrex and Cryptsy in the past, but none of them have been as good as Poloniex. Also the massive volume in Polo makes it a good place for me.

Lately I have been buying some shitcoins in YoBit for a few thousand satoshis, and gotten some decent returns out of those. But since they don't delist coins and list any shitcoin for a fee, I will only play with small amounts, as it is risky.

Everybody is already on polo which whenever a coin is listed there, its going to have volume. When Stratis was listed on Bittrex I wasn't trading it but after learning its going to be listed on polo, I started trading with it. It has become popular for all altcoin traders because the owner paid everyone when it was hacked few years ago. It gained reputation from users which until now the story was passed on that is why I know that story.  Polo also don't require IDs from traders which makes it better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:38:57 PM

Everybody is already on polo which whenever a coin is listed there, its going to have volume. When Stratis was listed on Bittrex I wasn't trading it but after learning its going to be listed on polo, I started trading with it. It has become popular for all altcoin traders because the owner paid everyone when it was hacked few years ago. It gained reputation from users which until now the story was passed on that is why I know that story.  Polo also don't require IDs from traders which makes it better.
I find it rather fascinating, how Polo has gained so much trust. Afterall, nothing is known on who the owners are, right? Where is Poloniex located, and why can't some people trade there? Poloniex has basically become the US Dollar of cryptocurrency exchanges.

Are there actually exchanges that require identification for trading cryptos? If so, which ones? I've always thought only crypto-fiat exchanges require identification.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:32:34 PM

Everybody is already on polo which whenever a coin is listed there, its going to have volume. When Stratis was listed on Bittrex I wasn't trading it but after learning its going to be listed on polo, I started trading with it. It has become popular for all altcoin traders because the owner paid everyone when it was hacked few years ago. It gained reputation from users which until now the story was passed on that is why I know that story.  Polo also don't require IDs from traders which makes it better.
I find it rather fascinating, how Polo has gained so much trust. Afterall, nothing is known on who the owners are, right? Where is Poloniex located, and why can't some people trade there? Poloniex has basically become the US Dollar of cryptocurrency exchanges.

Are there actually exchanges that require identification for trading cryptos? If so, which ones? I've always thought only crypto-fiat exchanges require identification.

There are a lot of these exchanges that requires ID such as kraken but this is for those tier 1-4 I guess. Tier 1-4 means that a trader who withdraws $2500 and deposits more than $20,000 in crypto. I logon to my account and tier 1 has the note saying:  Tier 1 You can trade between all currencies, but account funding is limited to digital currencies only.

For tier 4 traders, they allow them to withdraw (crypto) $100,000.00. You can understand why they require all these IDs for sure. I think this applies to some other exchanges like bitfinex

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: