Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashflare Website Down?  (Read 758 times)
Malcolm - UK (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:31:41 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 04:29:52 PM by Malcolm - UK

As a Newbie to bitcoin and this forum, I have recently bought some at Hashflare after a recommendation, this going against all my principles. Realising I needed a wallet for security. I downloaded Electrum onto my laptop and went to https://hashflare.io to log on and move some out to my new wallet, without success.  Angry
After more than 2 days, I am still getting `Server not Found' and am getting a bit worried. All other sites load OK. I did read that one of my contacts was to close for holidays but not sure who. I do hope that is the case and they have not stopped trading. It would be sizeable loss. Can anyone please confirm all is OK and this is temporary or a fault at my end? Many thanks if so.

UPDATE. 16.30 02/03/17
Just to confirm I received an email from them today assuring me their website is working fine, that the problem is at my end and suggesting some solutions to my problem. Good news if so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:45:19 PM

As a Newbie to bitcoin and this forum, I have recently bought some at Hashflare after a recommendation, this going against all my principles. Realising I needed a wallet for security. I downloaded Electrum onto my laptop and went to https://hashflare.io to log on and move some out to my new wallet, without success.  Angry
After more than 2 days, I am still getting `Server not Found' and am getting a bit worried. All other sites load OK. I did read that one of my contacts was to close for holidays but not sure who. I do hope that is the case and they have not stopped trading. It would be sizeable loss. Can anyone please confirm all is OK and this is temporary or a fault at my end? Many thanks if so.

UPDATE. 16.30 02/03/17
Just to confirm I received an email from them today assuring me their website is working fine, that the problem is at my end and suggesting some solutions to my problem. Good news if so.

1st. Their website is working.
2nd.They don't sell bitcoin but GHS or MHS which are used to mine Bitcoin or Altcoin. This is called cloud mining and is a total scam in the long run.
3rd. You cannot withdraw GHS or MHS, you can only wait until you reach minimum payout which usually in such sites is 0.001 btc and when you see in your balance such money you can ask to withdraw to one of the addresses in your electrum wallet.

If you cannot access only this site but can access others, check your firewall settings or disable firewall totally to check if it works then. Use a VPN , there are a lot of free VPN-s. The website is loading fine for me.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
uanix

Activity: 389
Merit: 424

Bitcoin Review owner

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 06:57:25 AM

Now:
HashFlare website is currently down due to hosting provider issues. Estimated time of completion is unknown, please try again later. The mining process is not affected.

Книгa «Биткoин для вcex» — вcё, чтo вы xoтeли знaть o Биткoинe.
Читaйтe Bitcoin Review
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:26:25 AM

Seen that and before this they halted all withdraws with a different message then this one.
What is with this company now?
Even the investors who put in money into their off shot of a bitcoin bank called Polybius bank is screaming scam now. Undecided

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:28:57 AM

Seen that and before this they halted all withdraws with a different message then this one.
Even the investors who put in money into their off shot of a bitcoin bank called Polybius bank is screaming scam now. Undecided

The halt on withdrawals was only for part of the day. Only ETH withdrawals aren't possible right now due to congestion on the network.
And the same ETH problems are on Bittrex, Coinbase etc., so that wasn't the fault of HashFlare.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:32:41 AM

Damn people, r u really that discussed with your own money?

How hard is it to read a bit about stuff before you make a purchase? You installed Electrum wallet to do what again?

Hashflare is a cloud mining platform and whatever you have purchased with them is going to mine you some coin/token. Once you get some of those mined, you can withdraw them to your wallet. If it is Bitcoin (SHA 256 mining), then you can use Electrum to withdraw your coins.

If it s something else, you ll need a different wallet.

All in all, Hashflare s working properly in my case so good luck.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:56:14 AM

Damn people, r u really that discussed with your own money?

How hard is it to read a bit about stuff before you make a purchase? You installed Electrum wallet to do what again?

Hashflare is a cloud mining platform and whatever you have purchased with them is going to mine you some coin/token. Once you get some of those mined, you can withdraw them to your wallet. If it is Bitcoin (SHA 256 mining), then you can use Electrum to withdraw your coins.

If it s something else, you ll need a different wallet.

All in all, Hashflare s working properly in my case so good luck.

Sorry, you didn't read it correct.

The first messages were about Electrum, but this was solved because the problem was due to OP.

The other messages were about a short disfunctional website (couldn't be reached) and a withdrawal problem with ETH (which is due to congestion on the Ether network)
Malcolm - UK (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:34:07 PM

Thank you to everyone for the help and advice offered. I have only just stumbled on this earlier thread having forgotten I previously registered and have just created a duplicate one for my continued problems - all now sorted and working. Doh!

I obviously slipped up in thinking I had paid for around 2 full Bitcoin, not to go into just cloud mining. Had I done so, those 2 BTC would now be worth around £10k, I guess. whilst after 9 months, my BTC account has only reached around 0.4 BTC! At least my investment has near doubled and is not lost.

I have only just managed to withdraw half of that into my Electrum wallet after a lot of hassle (due to my inexperience) so have immediately converted that into a nice 1 oz gold bar paid in BTC whilst it is still worth something. I have to be thankful that I have virtually got my initial investment back and that I still have 0.2 BTC in the system for any further profit that may generate. Live and learn!  Undecided
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:51:08 PM

Maybe or maybe not. Just wait and see until they make an announce at their ANN thread. They have a thread here as far as i know. It's hard to judge because it's only down for days. Hashflare is a reputable cloudmining together with Genesis. But because of some scam cloud mining. People are skeptical at investing on them. But some users are now being able to access the site now.  Anyway, Polybius bank is a successful ICO back in the day. But i never trust this project because it looks shady to me. A bank for bitcoin? Really? We have already wallets. Why they create Bitcoin Bank. That's doesn't make sense.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: