Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Financial aid needed in exchange for music  (Read 322 times)
mattessow (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:25:55 AM

Hi to all,

my name is Matěj and I am from Czech Republic. I am 21 years old and I have got into financial problem. I need 0,5 bitcoin to get from the worse. I know it is a lot of money and I will be thankful for every amount you could spare.

I realize this is not a common issue and I have been thinking what can I give you back. I am music producer so I've decided to give you my tracks. When you contribute, please send me a message and I will send you signed tracks with thank you note.

Also I can make a music service for you in exchange (make a track for you or do some audio work).

If you decide to help me out, please send your chosen amount to:

1HA6GrQz9nc319DXTRkVyU2bHfnjnoBn8N

Please feel free to write in the comment, that you have helped me.

Link to my music:

https://soundcloud.com/matt-mauler

Thank you all for reading it and for helping me out!

Matěj Mauler
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altaraiser

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:12:47 AM

I think you should posted this on Lending section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0
mattessow (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:11:57 PM

Thanks for your comment. I wasn't sure which topic to choose. Cause I am in need of money but I am offering a product cause I am not loooking for a loan. Do you think I should move it?
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:17:43 PM

From the outside it looks like you are asking for straight up donations and offering something to soften to blow for the donors mate. If you want to make some honest cash it would be better to sell your services rather than accept donations but it's up to you.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:43:25 PM

Thanks for your comment. I wasn't sure which topic to choose. Cause I am in need of money but I am offering a product cause I am not loooking for a loan. Do you think I should move it?
Saying that you do not look for loan means you are just asking for free $600.
Do you have any other skills beside the music you offer? You can easily earn that amount working as freelancer.
mattessow (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:58:06 PM

Saying that you do not look for loan means you are just asking for free $600.
Do you have any other skills beside the music you offer? You can easily earn that amount working as freelancer.
Thanks for reply, I can do some graphic work but I am very good with audio services. I try to work as a freelancer, but I don't know how to start. My offers are always rejected. I am constantly looking for work, but in a meantime I have decided to try this donation method because I have released all my music for free.

If you have some contacts which could give me some work in audio or graphic services, that would be awesome.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: